Zadig

raven

Oct 22, 2017
London, UK
There are some pure evil psychopaths on that forum he was visiting no doubt. Guys who are not really suicidal but are egging other people on to commit suicide. Horrible

raven

Oct 22, 2017
London, UK
he was a good kid and hilarious though

zadig777
-5 points·6 months ago
it's by far the best strategy to kill ur self with a shotgun,but with friends(soldiers) around u it's bad to do that. Would be better to suicide in solitude for shure. Btw i think u don't have enough big reason for suicide but idk. Im guessing ur from china/korea they have that suicide mentality so ur just going with the masses with this but whatever. Good luck and hope u change ur mind cuz u should :))

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Zadig passed away today from suicide, it's very sad news. He always said he was desperate but from our private messages he always had a sense of humour. I didn't believe he would ever choose this option. Rest in peace zadig
He literally replied yesterday god damn.

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
Zadig passed away today from suicide, it's very sad news. He always said he was desperate but from our private messages he always had a sense of humour. I didn't believe he would ever choose this option. Rest in peace zadig
How do you know he passed away? Who told you?

raven

Oct 22, 2017
London, UK
How do you know he passed away? Who told you?
Trustworthy people who have access to his personal facebook page where real life friends have posted tributes. He also ran a whatsapp page and I think a family member posted there.

Rid

Oct 25, 2017
just saw this... didn't know him well but it's always a tragedy. he fell victim to the "irreversible damage" belief. that is what killed this man. people gotta know that you can always better yourself, one way or another. this is just a fact. we're all fucked up but that's doesn't mean we can't improve. RIP.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
I talked to Zadig a few times. He was on hydrocortisone at the time but he didn't respond. He never bought into the mineral and vitamins stuff.

I've contemplated suicide multiple times as well. Even ordered the powder that would do it. I keep having hope, though, but it's a rough road seeing your life go downwards while everyone else around you are healthy and are having success. I have to push myself every day.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
I talked to Zadig a few times. He was on hydrocortisone at the time but he didn't respond. He never bought into the mineral and vitamins stuff.

I've contemplated suicide multiple times as well. Even ordered the powder that would do it. I keep having hope, though, but it's a rough road seeing your life go downwards while everyone else around you are healthy and are having success. I have to push myself every day.
I respect that you keep going man. It deserves respect. The only ones who can respect it are the guys who went through it or are still going through it. No one else will understand. That is just the way it is.

Life can be messy. There are people who get sick with cancer. We don't know them. They go through similar struggles. The only ones who understand are the people who got cancer. The general public does not understand it or care. Because they can't.

Everybody makes errors in their life that is inevitable - especially in the modern society with a lot of traps laying around everywhere (pharmaceuticals, bad food, modern stressors). I think it shows strength of character and it will build it as well going through it. And there is no other way if you want to live.

For me I will never commit suicide. I can't. I want to live. I don't care how old I am or what I am facing. I always want to live.

JasonSky

Oct 19, 2017
Los Angeles, California
I respect that you keep going man. It deserves respect. The only ones who can respect it are the guys who went through it or are still going through it. No one else will understand. That is just the way it is.

Life can be messy. There are people who get sick with cancer. We don't know them. They go through similar struggles. The only ones who understand are the people who got cancer. The general public does not understand it or care. Because they can't.

Everybody makes errors in their life that is inevitable - especially in the modern society with a lot of traps laying around everywhere (pharmaceuticals, bad food, modern stressors). I think it shows strength of character and it will build it as well going through it. And there is no other way if you want to live.

For me I will never commit suicide. I can't. I want to live. I don't care how old I am or what I am facing. I always want to live.
Never give up boys

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
He's on the forum rite now or someone is using his name. @zadig777.
You ok? If so, good.
(mindgames).

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
ok this potentially makes sense. thank you. this did happen on ph with others. that's horrible. rip. my condolences.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
@Brute.
@bruschi11
@Helen.
Not that I care, Live and let live as I've always tried to.
But this is odd isn't it? Anyways whatever, clearly 5-6 trolls got nothing better to do but waste everyone's time. I'll carry on being healthy and well and actually get wrk done. Anyways I'm likely mistaken, Maybe his location was always "Hell!" I think it was for a long time. Anyways, R.I.P.
--not likely sister, considering like all familials of everyone, she believed he was mentally unstable anyways and it wasn't pfs, or maybe that was every other suicide i cant remember. sorry to be so dark, not my intention.

fucking loser.JPG

Last edited: