You muppets

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
someone should sell your dog to the chinese bitch!!! rent it out first to them for samples. hahahaha!!!

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
i wouldn't trust you around your own dog tbh.
you probably use it for self-gratification. calling the SPCA right now.
calling them on myself too for slurring you just now.

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
If you're sick like me you need to sleep for 9 hours a day so if you get up at 7 you need to sleep at 10, if you get up at 5 you need to sleep at 8.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
If you're sick like me you need to sleep for 9 hours a day so if you get up at 7 you need to sleep at 10, if you get up at 5 you need to sleep at 8.

The one that go to sleep at 2 and wake up at 7 its supposed to makes them supermans i guess or just Arnold Swarzeneggers ! :))

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--1. relevant:
-re: "When I got PFS it made my Lyme much worse! Like I had already unknowingly put too many toxic substances into my body and it was barely coping and by ingesting fin that was the last straw my body couldn't cope anymore until some of it is removed and normal function was partially restored. I heard about people with chemical sensitivities anything with paint makes them very sick I think it has to do with toxins reaching an unsustainable point. It's probably a waste of time treating individual symptoms as separate problems when the first priority should be to remove toxins and allow the body to act normally again."

Hence: Fasting. Or total detox. Or whatever's necessary for lyme + pfs. Def made my other issues far far worse than I ever thought. Anyways, zero improvement till fasting (for real, 2 mo juice feasting or fasting (people seem to call it different things)), right before pure water fasting -- seemed to do either near nothing or absolutely nothing).
-you seem to be thinking a bit better tho lately, so keep it up. --anyways yes, treat the whole issue, all symptoms, or just total health (all different ways of saying the same thing)
-treat health crisis holistically. --not saying it's easy, what i dealt with, lyme, pfs, etc alone or all together = quite bad. but it can be done. others have and are.
-I'm certain there's recovs no one even knows about because they happened in other countries and they used other ways. Like traditional chinese medicine, ayurvedic medicine, some other types of detoxing.
-for anything: treating the whole system is better quite often (not always, for example a local surgery, a local anasthetic, topical antibiotic etc has it's uses. total radiation bad etc).
--i just view Fasting, CD's, TEI, Electrolyte protocol as a specific type of DETOX (+ PCT), ran for a long time. ---> simplify thinking, minimize obstacles, overcome the syndrome in it's entirety. Took time to think like that. Minimalism. Effective.

@BC2018. anyways, that's all.

--2. extra:
i think it's crazy to be able to tell how m sleep someone else needs. Sometimes I need 3h or 0, sometimes 14h. Yes, no sleep a year or a bit less with pfs. (or tiny naps that weren't restful/ wasn't good). Later sure 5-6h. With randro. on tei, 7-9hrs. and better sleep than yrs and yrs (10 y before fin). But, if you get your stuff done w 6hrs of sleep and cant with 8hrs of sleep, what are you sup to do. All I'm saying is not ev1 needs equivalent hours of sleep as everyone else. obviously. and it changes dep on priorities and work vs. leisure time. anyways not here to argue. i'm barely argumentative at all.
-but yes, PFS or lyme etc, seem to be like CFS on steroids, so pretty energy expenditure capability - reducing. Hence, rest = key. Being able to rest, re: some serious work tho.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
while you're in my house, see if you can find my Anavar and also my Spiro cream. Tired of shaving every 7 hrs hence need the latter. Want to be 199lb ripped instead of 180lb ripped, hence the former.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
did you try getting top and bottom surgery @BC2018??

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
I'm looking into Propecia as we speak

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
I'm looking into Propecia as we speak
If you do actually manage to cure it within that month I'll be very happy I must say.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Excellent sarcasm / sardonic post. or genuinie well wishing. either way, hilarious.
next this kid'll cure his own paranoid delusions, thoughts of persecution, mental invalidity, and cancer for the world, then also cure hair loss, and also dehydration, allergies, gayness, the liberal media, etc. he's a super genius afterall. i'm being positive and optimistic, sorry if it doesn't come across as though.
he's gonna change the world lol. the most successful in any profession, let alone medicine, law, healthcare, politics, couldn't gv a fuck less about changing the world. grow up.
If you do actually manage to cure it within that month I'll be very happy I must say.

Last edited: