You muppets

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
I'm too old for this I'm tired of always being the one who has to get things done and getting nothing in return from the biowaste people but I'm equally tired of smashing beer bottles against my head and the wall and having to sweep up the glass so it's time to clean myself up. I'm done being sick I'm over it, I learned what I needed to learn and it lost its appeal. It's time to get my old self back. Seeing as how I'm the only one here with an iq higher than a Mcdonalds drive-thru employee I was wrong to expect anything out of you cattle. Your numbers and big egos are deceptive I have to remind myself there could be 10, 100, or thousands of you but stupid x a million still equals stupid. A million of you is not worth one of me. And each one of you has a big mouth to cover for a small brain. After years of overworking myself I'm exhausted. If I can manage to go one month and get more than 2 hours of sleep per night I'll find a cure in no time. Forget about all your medical articles and theories delete that off your system and go out and enjoy yourselves. I mean that, you can stop spinning your wheels and straining your brains if you want because you empty vessels won't find shit. You'll be cured by New Years. It's okay you don't have to thank me I'm used to pulling the weight of all the subhumans who never should have been born. Only a smart person can create this poison and only a smart person can find a cure.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
)) You sure is not a ram issue ?

Screenshot_2019-10-31-13-56-08-029_com.android.chrome.jpg

What you think only you have fatigue ?
Whenever i overdo stuff i get into chronic fatigue ,balance is the key.
Thats why i currently got some Polish BCAA's to help a bit, but now i cant get rid of night hardness, its annoying, i cant sleep well any more, it wakes me up througth the whole night ))

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
)) You sure is not a ram issue ?
People who look to rely on technology are those with bad genes, they're trying to make up for having been born with weak brains. That's why computer science was always full of subhuman looking people who are also very bad at any other subject.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
People who look to rely on technology are those with bad genes, they're trying to make up for having been born with weak brains. That's why computer science was always full of subhuman looking people who are also very bad at any other subject.
yes.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Europe

I meant you take stuff to fix one thing, but affect others too, so carefuling what you ingest along the way.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
If I can manage to go one month and get more than 2 hours of sleep per night I'll find a cure in no time.
Ooh yes please if you could do this part it'd be fab.

Thanks bud.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
@BC2018 all agitation and anger aside (mostly related to the world. not you so much, tho you do annoy me).
that is dangerous. you need sleep. i and many others didn't sleep a year. it was difficult.
fast. clearly very unhealthy bad state to be in. far far far more than just chronic fatigue (which is also bad).
fast.
water. randro. cd's. etc. (do it in correct order, i'm not some robot that just rattles off instructions. look it up or ask someone(and yes there's more involved)).
listen it's nite. ive worked out i dont know lets say 10 x so far this week. all insane workouts. im down to fight in real life and argue if need be. but im tired.
im tired of all the fighting. so go get better and shut up. dumbass.

Last edited:

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
alright finally, i have real advice.
I'm a hairy horny guy was this way since my teens you're a hairless metrosexual who on the surface gloats about getting women because it's puahed in society as the measure of success but what you secretly desire is to be taken by a dominant hairy guy like me. But I'm not into it, not for you or Jennifer Lawrence. You're not a clean person in mind or body. Your butt is probably as disease ridden as your mind is schizophrenic, I'd puke if I had to touch you.

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
What I truly desire is to chop you up and throw you into the ocean. You fucking piece of trash.
Hahaha.
If you can't have me, you want to kill me

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
It's most unfortunate, that your i.q. isn't actually high. Finasteride would have permanently stabilized your mood, it works in people who are schitozphrenic, it seems.
But it seems only some. I think you should take Dutasteride @BC2018.

Then again there's contradictions, because of course it's not a good mood stabilizer. For dumbfucks that the docs don't care about tho, I'd say you're free to try anything.
Look up the first part of what I was saying. If you find this confusing, keep in mind I spent zero effort on most people, let alone a landlocked whale like you, you fucking parasite. @BC2018.

The 5α-reductase inhibitor finasteride increases suicide ...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pubmed

by C Maurice-Gélinas - ‎2018 - ‎Cited by 5 - ‎Related articles

Apr 7, 2018 - The 5α-reductase inhibitor finasteride increases suicide-related aggressive behaviors and blocks clozapine-induced beneficial effects in an animal model of schizophrenia.Steroid 5α-reductase as a novel therapeutic target for ... - NCBI
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pubmed

by S Paba - ‎2011 - ‎Cited by 74 - ‎Related articles

Steroid 5α-reductase as a novel therapeutic target for schizophrenia and other ... Two of these agents, finasteride and dutasteride, have received official ...
relax man. He’s got some issues as do we all. He’s a sick dude and you’re not anymore. Go enjoy your life and focus on yourself- you are a good person and you’re making yourself not look like one lol.

@BC2018 i hope you can learn from people healing from this stuff. It seems as you haven’t yet and haven’t come to understand how to go about this. I really hope you will. It’s intricate and takes a lot of work and listening to the body. But it’s completely do-able and fun when it gets going. You’ll love us here if you figure it out, I’m sure you will.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
I know what you're saying, but I was super sick as were others. We didn't troll all day. It's an ODD way to ask for help.
BUt fine, since I like you and others, fine. I will relax.

good luck @BC2018.

Last edited:

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Some of the topics on this site just make me question humanity at times ..... lots of great content on here, then there’s this residual stuff that is highly questionable.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Some of the topics on this site just make me question humanity at times ..... lots of great content on here, then there’s this residual stuff that is highly questionable.
Finasteride really messes people up lol

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
good music on that other thread from your homeland, the electronica + traditional vibes (forget what it's called). good stuff, man. @supernature.
sounds nice. i enjoy music. do you like music??

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
This is a great testament to that, for sure, lol.
For sure, Finasteride and Finasteride forums messed me up so bad I fell into a submissive state and even put my complete trust in strangers who I wouldn't trust to walk my dog. But then again I already did that by trusting a doctor who was just a drug pusher.