Wuf Log - After Cortisol treatment

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
since you think it was the cortisol taper , will you try that again ? Or just wait until you need it again for IBD (hopefully you never do tho )
I just got hospitalized and they gave me again same protocol starting from 60mg of cortisol and I’m still tapering it .
Now I’m at 7.5mg I’m about 2 weeks I will be off.
And I can tell you that I do not have the same reaction to it...

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
I just got hospitalized and they gave me again same protocol starting from 60mg of cortisol and I’m still tapering it .
Now I’m at 7.5mg I’m about 2 weeks I will be off.
And I can tell you that I do not have the same reaction to it...
I thought the benefits came after you tapered off? Wouldn’t it be too early to tell

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
I thought the benefits came after you tapered off? Wouldn’t it be too early to tell
Yes benefits came after tapering off the other time (1 year ago).
Let’s see what will happen this time.
By the way my UC is under control at the moment and I’m happy for this, cause I was literally dieing and scared as hell.
I will update on my condition at the right time.. for the moment I’m not going to take any supplements and see where my body goes alone without any of them.

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
Yes benefits came after tapering off the other time (1 year ago).
Let’s see what will happen this time.
By the way my UC is under control at the moment and I’m happy for this, cause I was literally dieing and scared as hell.
I will update on my condition at the right time.. for the moment I’m not going to take any supplements and see where my body goes alone without any of them.
really glad to hear the UC is controlled and you feel good. PFS sucks so bad , I forget lots of people are out there struggling with super tough health problems
we just gotta keep going

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
Hello guys.
i want to update my situation:
you all know I have UC ulcerative colitis and I’m a PFS veteran.
said this:
UC is fixed by taking infliximab, it controls almost 90%of my simptoms, so if I take care of my diet in the right direction, problem is fixed at 95%...so I just need to keep my eyes open about what I eat and the game seems to be done!
About PFS, things are in general going good but they still fluctuate from week to week... this means that I have periods where I am “fixed” and moments where I still have symptoms (strong depression and less libido).
so I don’t want to focus on the down moments cause we all know what I’m talking about, but I want to focus on the good moments...
well, in the good moments/weeks I can have sex 2-3-4 times per day and everything seems to be there as it is supposed to be...!! And also mood seems to be better/fine...
so I’m in a situation where I’m a bit surprised to pass from 90% symptoms free to back to “hell”...
my plan to fix this is to stay on a good diet and I have started to do excercise (I was so sick cause UC that I really couldn’t and had no power at all)... I hope this combination will bring me to have only good days...
I remember that also other users have been throu this while they were on their way to full recover (up and down)...but........
I can have my D*** strong and powerful in my hands again...this is priceless!!!...so there is light at the end of the tunnel.
if you have any advices I apreciate...thank you

Last edited:

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Hello guys.
said this:
UC is fixed by taking infliximab, it controls almost 90%of my simptoms, so if I take care of my diet in the right direction, problem is fixed at 95%...so I just need to keep my eyes open about what I eat and the game seems to be done!
About PFS, things are in general going good but they still fluctuate from week to week... this means that I have periods where I am “fixed” and moments where I still have symptoms (strong depression and less libido).
so I don’t want to focus on the down moments cause we all know what I’m talking about, but I want to focus on the good moments...
well, in the good moments/weeks I can have sex 2-3-4 times per day and everything seems to be there as it is supposed to be...!! And also mood seems to be better/fine...
so I’m in a situation where I’m a bit surprised to pass from 90% symptoms free to back to “hell”...
my plan to fix this is to stay on a good diet and I have started to do excercise (I was so sick cause UC that I really couldn’t and had no power at all)... I hope this combination will bring me to have only good days...
I remember that also other users have been throu this while they were on their way to full recover (up and down)...but........
I can have my D*** strong and powerful in my hands again...this is priceless!!!...so there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Congrats on the progress my friend, well deserved.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Hello guys.
said this:
KEEP! ON! GOING! So happy you’ve been able to experience the great days you’ve been experiencing. Best of luck with everything man!

JasonSky

Oct 19, 2017
Los Angeles, California
Hello guys.
said this:
Atta boy! Keep your chin up that's amazing man.

Out of curiosity, do you think the cortisol treatment has potential to treat other people as well? Or was it particularly useful to you for some reason?

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
Atta boy! Keep your chin up that's amazing man.

Out of curiosity, do you think the cortisol treatment has potential to treat other people as well? Or was it particularly useful to you for some reason?
I definitely think it can help other people..

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
So you were a high cortisol case, and you've been taking artificial cortisol, then tapering down to re-sensitize your cortisol receptors?
About the fact that I was a high PFS cortisol is pretty sure... super nervous and active, impossible to relax, racing thoughts etc...
Then yes artificial cortisol did part of the game to resensitize receptor I guess.
Now I can relax and chil... more calm etc
Sure , always tapering down and never drop cortisol too fast... keep it going and taper it slowly.