Wuf Log - After Cortisol treatment

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
since you think it was the cortisol taper , will you try that again ? Or just wait until you need it again for IBD (hopefully you never do tho )
I just got hospitalized and they gave me again same protocol starting from 60mg of cortisol and I’m still tapering it .
Now I’m at 7.5mg I’m about 2 weeks I will be off.
And I can tell you that I do not have the same reaction to it...

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
I just got hospitalized and they gave me again same protocol starting from 60mg of cortisol and I’m still tapering it .
Now I’m at 7.5mg I’m about 2 weeks I will be off.
And I can tell you that I do not have the same reaction to it...
I thought the benefits came after you tapered off? Wouldn’t it be too early to tell

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
I thought the benefits came after you tapered off? Wouldn’t it be too early to tell
Yes benefits came after tapering off the other time (1 year ago).
Let’s see what will happen this time.
By the way my UC is under control at the moment and I’m happy for this, cause I was literally dieing and scared as hell.
I will update on my condition at the right time.. for the moment I’m not going to take any supplements and see where my body goes alone without any of them.

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
Yes benefits came after tapering off the other time (1 year ago).
Let’s see what will happen this time.
By the way my UC is under control at the moment and I’m happy for this, cause I was literally dieing and scared as hell.
I will update on my condition at the right time.. for the moment I’m not going to take any supplements and see where my body goes alone without any of them.
really glad to hear the UC is controlled and you feel good. PFS sucks so bad , I forget lots of people are out there struggling with super tough health problems
we just gotta keep going