Wuf Log - After Cortisol treatment

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
I guess we won’t know if he’s recovered. Slow oxidizer cured after a cortisol taper. Hope he comes back so we can see if it sticks. He was pretty fucked up too his original post says ‘all the pfs symptoms’. Not just sexual. Wonder if he had POIS

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
wait i thought that, everyone had pois. or pfs is similar to pois, some just had pois. some had pfs and pois... and treating all is kind of similar. and most people with pois, it isn't drug caused but pmo over otherwise caused, like pelvic floor muscle issues, or some other issue... dopamine reward system. not sure. maybe not. idk.
possibly cfs caused, or potentially cortisol/progesterone,er, ar, related - people with pois and no fin no saw palmetto no duta etc medications implicated.

i hope you're doing well buddy @wuf.

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
I guess we won’t know if he’s recovered. Slow oxidizer cured after a cortisol taper. Hope he comes back so we can see if it sticks. He was pretty fucked up too his original post says ‘all the pfs symptoms’. Not just sexual. Wonder if he had POIS
very curious about what happened, didn't seem like he was doing well while on the cortisol supp (which makes sense to me)

i dont get why cortisol would be any good for anyone....

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
Ok Muthafackers, here I am.
As you know after cortisol protocol I was out from PFS and doing well, not 100% but I had my dick back etc...
So at middle july I got hospitalized cause of my Ulcerative Colitis, it got all my gut inflammed and bleeding...
I was having blood/diharrea 45 times per day and I was vomiting 5 times per day, I lost 23 KGs in one month, I was 49KGs looking like an african Young boy so skinny!!!
Doctors were not able to stop this for 50 long days, Cortisol was not working at all anymore (60mg)...
so they were oriented to go for the operation...meaning cutting my entire gut and put a plastic bag outside my stomach for stools.
But…. thank God, last chance worked!
They gave me a medicine via intravenous and stopped all this big inflammation and i have to do this medication once every 2 month...the name of this medicine is INFLIXIMAB.
Now I am back home and I still miss 6 Kgs to build up but I am doing good.
My dick is still fine... libido is up and down but considering that only 2 months ago I was almost dieing, I would say I am an iron man!!
I am back to work and my energy is good, I mean I feel good..!
Only missing piece is libido still fluctuating up and down.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Thank God. Glad you're ok, last thing worked. Infliximab, Remicade for rhemaotoid arthritis, chron's, and autoimmune disorders. Wow. Glad it worked. Was gonna ask about the surgery/ got side tracked. it' also for : ankylosing spondylitis -- which I am still unsure what that last one means. i could be wrong, but I think* that came up in 2017 in theory discussions on here, maybe not. Some other difficult term.

You went from quite lean and skinny to very very very skinny.

edit: bad math, no you went from 159lb to 108.027lb. JESUS. wtf 2.204 x, ya that's right.
Glad you're back. It was kinda scary going 192 to 170 for me. well i was 199 but that had some fat/fluid back then. also saw an ill relative lose tons of weight. very scary.
saw your pic, you look good man.

Last edited:

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
Ok Muthafackers, here I am.
As you know after cortisol protocol I was out from PFS and doing well, not 100% but I had my dick back etc...
So at middle july I got hospitalized cause of my Ulcerative Colitis, it got all my gut inflammed and bleeding...
I was having blood/diharrea 45 times per day and I was vomiting 5 times per day, I lost 23 KGs in one month, I was 49KGs looking like an african Young boy so skinny!!!
Doctors were not able to stop this for 50 long days, Cortisol was not working at all anymore (60mg)...
so they were oriented to go for the operation...meaning cutting my entire gut and put a plastic bag outside my stomach for stools.
But…. thank God, last chance worked!
They gave me a medicine via intravenous and stopped all this big inflammation and i have to do this medication once every 2 month...the name of this medicine is INFLIXIMAB.
Now I am back home and I still miss 6 Kgs to build up but I am doing good.
My dick is still fine... libido is up and down but considering that only 2 months ago I was almost dieing, I would say I am an iron man!!
I am back to work and my energy is good, I mean I feel good..!
Only missing piece is libido still fluctuating up and down.
Congrats on being in a good place man , sounds well deserved after all that.

so do you feel it was the cortisol that cured your PFS symptoms ?

Like any of these problems ..short sleep , exercise intolerance , feeling like shit post orgasm, skin issues, poor muscle pump???

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
Congrats on being in a good place man , sounds well deserved after all that.

so do you feel it was the cortisol that cured your PFS symptoms ?

Like any of these problems ..short sleep , exercise intolerance , feeling like shit post orgasm, skin issues, poor muscle pump???
I still have all those symptoms but they are much much more mild…. and I do not feel shit after orgasm and other symptoms got away.
And I can see and feel it is all hormonal/receptors releated (in my opinion).

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
I still have all those symptoms but they are much much more mild…. and I do not feel shit after orgasm and other symptoms got away.
And I can see and feel it is all hormonal/receptors releated (in my opinion).
since you think it was the cortisol taper , will you try that again ? Or just wait until you need it again for IBD (hopefully you never do tho )

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
if I can get my copper down , I’d like to try cortisol. @Helen said I need to get rid of copper before trying things.

I’ve been eating mostly low copper diet for a long time. But I can’t tolerate full dose TEI supplements yet , so it’s very slow