Walker TEI Hair Test

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
That is interesting - I normally find myself on the low estrogen side of the house as opposed to high. Guess it's worth a shot either way though. AI's always scare me as my arch nemesis, Saw Palmetto, inhibits aromatase.
It's not a strong ai, it just helps regulate estrogen, it's not like youre crushing it, a couple weeks is not going to alter minerals that adversely.. imo

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
New test results in, same supplement suggestions for most part - just more of them with each meal than before. So giving me more of the same.....

Attachments

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Two weeks in on supplements for this round, feeling pretty amazing on them now. Can honestly tell a major difference in mental clarity, quality of life, lessening depression/anxiety, and just an overall great feeling.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Hey mate. Just curious how many calories per day do you eat, and has it changed since running TEI? Changed between cycles? Just wondering, IDK, both semi mood issues, although you are like 6-7in taller than me and a former marine etc (I just exercise a LOT and am crazy). I was 192lb and lean and 188 and ripped on PCT. I am now 172-176lb but can lose 5-7lb in day and a half and gain a few lb (temporarily) quicker, if I eat a lot. I usually undereat, I think. But I had 6000cals Sunday, 2300 Monday, 5200 Tuesday.

198lb randro 4andro, slowly fluid/ water/ random fat went down to 190lb, then i started getting very skinny. Still lift heavy but of course 190-198lb I was stronger than 172-176lb. Look ripped at different weights all along that 25lb+ range (trained like 15 yrs tho). And yes, Randro/4andro, TMO herbs/Kingsblood (i.e. PCT) helped. Been at goal physique or nearly there most of a year or so, which is good, because I was pre fin, then of course all jacked up, but not now body fat percentage/ composition wise.

i did 700 reps of pushups and squats 2/4 of the last days. 500 or so the other 2 days, and weights 2 of those days, and walked everyday a lot. Anyways I'll calculate my Total Daily Energy Expenditure. I believe 172-190lb is fine for me. I mean I was far below fitness range bodyfat pre fin, and am under 10 percent most this year and parts of last year I was 12-14 or less. 172lb or less is pushing it though, as my clothes are literally falling off and that wasn't my intention. But I got busy. I think 2500-3000cals is fine for me. Working plus injury and only calisthenics at start of year, I think I randomly lost 2-4lb a week at times (unintentional, but I can gain or lose *quick* now - tho I still find it frustrating). so like 2000 pushups in 4-5 days, 500-600 bodyweight squats (felt burn tho no additional weight). hundreds of dips also. [to stay lean and focus].

Your gains sound awesome. Keep it up. More dreaming, better sleep? Motivates me to try this again, I was going to anyways but I'll prioritize it.
I literally didn't even buy an inhaler since Oct 2018... until a week ago. As per recently, I smoked a lot, and bought one prescribed like 22 months ago. Sleep's decent but wrong times, was great on tei, mood too (yeah... could use some work there, not that bad but up and down all day sometimes).

also once again v close to my rec'd supps, maybe same again... just more and then another cycle more then less vits. who knows. i don't know.

Last edited:

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Hey mate. Just curious how many calories per day do you eat, and has it changed since running TEI? Changed between cycles? Just wondering, IDK, both semi mood issues, although you are like 6-7in taller than me and a former marine etc (I just exercise a LOT and am crazy). I was 192lb and lean and 188 and ripped on PCT. I am now 172-176lb but can lose 5-7lb in day and a half and gain a few lb (temporarily) quicker, if I eat a lot. I usually undereat, I think. But I had 6000cals Sunday, 2300 Monday, 5200 Tuesday.

198lb randro 4andro, slowly fluid/ water/ random fat went down to 190lb, then i started getting very skinny. Still lift heavy but of course 190-198lb I was stronger than 172-176lb. Look ripped at different weights all along that 25lb+ range (trained like 15 yrs tho). And yes, Randro/4andro, TMO herbs/Kingsblood (i.e. PCT) helped. Been at goal physique or nearly there most of a year or so, which is good, because I was pre fin, then of course all jacked up, but not now body fat percentage/ composition wise.

i did 700 reps of pushups and squats 2/4 of the last days. 500 or so the other 2 days, and weights 2 of those days, and walked everyday a lot. Anyways I'll calculate my Total Daily Energy Expenditure. I believe 172-190lb is fine for me. I mean I was far below fitness range bodyfat pre fin, and am under 10 percent most this year and parts of last year I was 12-14 or less. 172lb or less is pushing it though, as my clothes are literally falling off and that wasn't my intention. But I got busy. I think 2500-3000cals is fine for me. Working plus injury and only calisthenics at start of year, I think I randomly lost 2-4lb a week at times (unintentional, but I can gain or lose *quick* now - tho I still find it frustrating). so like 2000 pushups in 4-5 days, 500-600 bodyweight squats (felt burn tho no additional weight). hundreds of dips also. [to stay lean and focus].

Your gains sound awesome. Keep it up. More dreaming, better sleep? Motivates me to try this again, I was going to anyways but I'll prioritize it.
I literally didn't even buy an inhaler since Oct 2018... until a week ago. As per recently, I smoked a lot, and bought one prescribed like 22 months ago. Sleep's decent but wrong times, was great on tei, mood too (yeah... could use some work there, not that bad but up and down all day sometimes).

also once again v close to my rec'd supps, maybe same again... just more and then another cycle more then less vits. who knows. i don't know.
I eat around 2500-3000 or more sometimes. I now CrossFit 5x a week, burning about 1000 calories a session, so I’m very lean and in shape both lifting and cardio. Sleep is best it’s ever been and I’m dreaming more than I have ever before, which has to be a good sign.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Alright Nice!! I won't feel too crazy then eating 2500-3000 cals most days (it's natural for me now, I don't need to count, and don't change too much. I know what the numbers and macros are tho instinctively and that's really annoying). I'll keep 5000-8000cals for workout drug days, of which there are none currently. cheat days crap for me anyways. I woke up 172lb, slept 176 177lb. Will not eat much, will be like 173lb end of week or for a few days, so forcing like 11000 calories to gain a pound. stupid. I'll just go for slow gains... I was 250lb then 175 5 yrs 185-195 5 yrs... chiselled like 40 % bodyfat to like 7 or 8... that's enough. I'll save crazier gains for hardcore workout drugs. otherwise slow and steady wins the race. Thank you. I think I have deficits 10000-16000 a week (exercise addict), I'll slow down a bit. But I do zig zag all the time. Alt Day Fasting made sense last year and still kind of makes me happy now but last year it removed fluid / fat, now... it's really not even important. I can just eat normal or me and have been, but for random differentials in caloric intake per day.

Significantly increased sleep quality as well as dreams is key. probably great for any mood, memory, and similar issue. I just slept 8hrs, if I get back on this it will be at night instead of ending at midnight. On TEI, often I woke up 4-7am, now I wake up 10.30pm to 1am. more sleep , more remembering dreams, better e.q., and better mood... damn i'll get back on tei. jesus christ, so much happening all at once, i'll just print the forms at near by print station/hotel.

Yeah come to think of it, even on tons of randro and 4andro, or pct, or ostarine (right before fin), I only did 3500-5000 cals once or twice, maybe 3x in 2 weeks. I don't need too many huge calorie days. good because i hate it.

Last edited:

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Random information to report on.....Nocturnal emission (wet dream) last night. Haven’t had one of those in ages..... not sure if directly related to TEI or not, but was rather annoying.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Probably about to take a break on this cycle for a few days. I have a stomach bug and a 102.3 fever at the moment. Interesting, as this hasn’t happened in forever. Unless I can keep something down, don’t see the need to stress the body more with supps.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Probably about to take a break on this cycle for a few days. I have a stomach bug and a 102.3 fever at the moment. Interesting, as this hasn’t happened in forever. Unless I can keep something down, don’t see the need to stress the body more with supps.
There is no need to keep taking supps if you are that sick. Just take a break until you feel better.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
@Helen - probably a question best suited for you, I asked Catherine about it but received no response before she went off the map.
Based on this spreadsheet here, I’m a candidate for having copper toxicity (hidden), even though my copper is low. What is your opinion on this? I’m sure TEI is addressing it somehow, but being copper toxic definitely would play into PTSD in some ways from what I know. Just curious if it was an avenue I should be worried about and/or exploring. For what it’s worth, still feeling A+ and improving mentally on TEI + Biles.

Attachments

Olski69

May 11, 2018
UK
Random information to report on.....Nocturnal emission (wet dream) last night. Haven’t had one of those in ages..... not sure if directly related to TEI or not, but was rather annoying.
I have never had a wet dream in my life before until my 2nd TEI cycle. It hasn't happened again since. Hope you are getting over the virus!

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

Started watching this dude since he was on some podcast. He has PTSD also from war. A lot of these guys have the same symptoms it's interesting. Never thought about war causing PTSD. My grandfather had the same. Died very young from a heart attack.

I think ARL/TEI is very promising if IT is true IT can balance IT out. Would be ground breaking if IT is a treatment for war vets.

Anyways this guy used a lot of drugs. Hes doing pretty good but still using a lot of stuff to cope with it. Like cannabis, ayuahasca.

Was put on SSRIs and still noticed symptoms from IT today.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I have never had a wet dream in my life before until my 2nd TEI cycle. It hasn't happened again since. Hope you are getting over the virus!
weird stuff, for sure. Thanks man, much better!

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL

Started watching this dude since he was on some podcast. He has PTSD also from war. A lot of these guys have the same symptoms it's interesting. Never thought about war causing PTSD. My grandfather had the same. Died very young from a heart attack.

I think ARL/TEI is very promising if IT is true IT can balance IT out. Would be ground breaking if IT is a treatment for war vets.

Anyways this guy used a lot of drugs. Hes doing pretty good but still using a lot of stuff to cope with it. Like cannabis, ayuahasca.

Was put on SSRIs and still noticed symptoms from IT today.
PTSD sucks man. It’s really the last thing I have keeping me from a “regular life”. It makes being in friendships and relationships hard cause you just withdraw at times without word or warning. I will say I’ve been the best I’ve been in a long time lately. It’s crazy too, cause when I had PFS I would’ve gladly lived with PTSD the rest of my life just to go back to pre-SP. Once I got there, though - eventually you get greedy and want it all fixed. Definitely blessed either way to at least be at this point.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Not the same at all but yeah, i feel same way. hence, no rush to take tei (minus messsing up my hair, wasting time, and having the money then spending it, and wanting to finish that up). asthma fine, adhd/bpii pretty bad but vs suicidal pfs face changes etc etc? ill do just fine without tei. but doing better and doing it more peacefully and happier and all that bs, would be nice. works fast. im still trying, but i had to vote today - choices were all donkeys, i chose conservative. (canada).

i mean fixing asthma permanently , mood disorder, etc would be pretty crazy and good and i believe it's near possible etc. so that's good. quicker results for cleaner ppl.
i wish i could walk into pharmacy and do it... everything adds up . 300 or 500 usd is like 500 or 800 canadian ... even more, our dollar's down major.

-i'd gladly live with bp and adhd with a tiny bit better memory retention, and better organization, and no risk of suicidal depression (basically absent outside of pssd and pfs, so like a decade apart and like 6.6% of life max, maybe plus depressed mood that number significantly increases, but even then). there's self selection, i have great people skills, but i don't use them for everyone, career etc is self selected as are friends, relationships to an extent. some of that's shyness too. i'll never be completely like everyone else, and looking at them... i'd rather not be. "do you, because everyone else is taken." as you know, but i'm writing for my and possibly other's benefit.

Last edited:

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Six weeks in on this cycle. Feeling pretty good. Had very similar copper dumping symptoms for a few weeks that @RebelWithACause had, just not as extreme. Mainly just cold hands and anxiety. Interested to see what next hair test looks like, sending it in two weeks from now. This next one will be my last one of the year I marked off to try this, so we'll see where I'm at after the next round of supplements and see if I should continue.

Not going to lie, it's a little expensive/time consuming to keep supplements going year-round. I will say, I feel really, really good. But ultimately, I feel way better than I did before Saw Palmetto at this point, so it's definitely doing something. I'm extremely lean, digestion is good, and mental state is really good. My stressors don't send me into anxiety as bad as they used to. Staying much more level-headed and calm, and less emotional out-rage moments.