Walker TEI Hair Test

Aug 20, 2018
Illinois
I asked @Helen about this before, but I've shown no signs of dumping copper, and for once, my copper increased from test to test with supplementation, so I don't know. Not as adapt at reading these things as others.
Glad to hear you are doing well, this is encouraging for me as I'm just starting TEI. If I could get my anxiety/negative thinking down I'd be extremely satisfied.

I don't see any follow up on this from Helen about the hidden copper, did you ever learn anything more on this? They've got me taking a lot of copper and want to make sure I'm not poisoning myself, lol.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Glad to hear you are doing well, this is encouraging for me as I'm just starting TEI. If I could get my anxiety/negative thinking down I'd be extremely satisfied.

I don't see any follow up on this from Helen about the hidden copper, did you ever learn anything more on this? They've got me taking a lot of copper and want to make sure I'm not poisoning myself, lol.
I never heard anything from anyone here on it, but I did do some research - apparently TEI gives copper even while trying to rid you of it if you have copper toxicity, to make the chelation/detox more manageable. So that’s one potential possibility. But again, nothing firm from anyone unfortunately.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Got my bloodwork back from my latest thrilling VA visit - nothing out of the ordinary except above range testosterone and higher free testosterone (woohoo), high LDL cholesterol, and high TSH (5.10 on a range to 4.5).

Would TEI be causing this inflated value for thyroid or is this something worth looking into further?

Last week of supplements for the fifth run - will be sending hair again next week. This is my life now /s.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Did some tinkering and added kelp after reading Dr. Wilson’s site and my bad thyroid reading on blood test. Bad mistake, feels like I killed metabolism or something. Cold sensitivity, bloating, etc..... should’ve known there’s no reason to take tons of iodine in kelp (0.6mg a tablet x4-6 tablets) daily. Why does the guy recommend that shit? Seems like you encountered this as well @bruschi11 from reading your posts.

Either way, sending off my hair test today. Not sure why the TSH reading was so bad on my blood test, but I suppose it was due to TEI versus being hypothyroid. I literally showed no signs of hypothyroidism besides cold feet and hands at times. Oh well. Starting to tire of eating the slow oxidizer diet and taking the supplements and paying the money after spending over a year now doing this. I definitely have days when I feel like I’m making inroads on my PTSD and general overall health, and I’m in the best shape of my life now - but I’m just growing tired of the churn and burn I guess.

Considering just spending a few months doing nothing but eating well, CrossFit, and relaxation. We’ll see.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
New results in. My amount of supplements I’m taking has increased at each meal, and noticeably enough, after almost a year, they’ve dropped copper from my suggestions.

Other than that, not sure what to read into it.

Attachments