Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I did 3 months fuck, because its so fucking hard to bring supps here , hope doesnt affect too much
I don’t believe it’s going to hurt anything, should help. They normally recommend six months before retest, but I don’t have that sort of blind faith.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
That is epic man.

I dont wait long in between cycles. Most of the time immediately OR in the last week of the cycle I send it.
I’m interested to see what happens man. I wonder if I dumped copper.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Last day on supplements. Will be taking hair sample at next hair cut to send off.

Overall, feeling better than I have in a long time. We'll see what happens when I stop taking the supplements. I'll do at least one more hair test and round before deciding what to do. Currently leaning toward continuing.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Any reason why I can’t keep using the HCL-V Plus digestion aid while off cycle? Liked how it was working with the Ox Bile. Digestion at an all time best.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Any reason why I can’t keep using the HCL-V Plus digestion aid while off cycle? Liked how it was working with the Ox Bile. Digestion at an all time best.
don’t see why not. I had some of my best days of pfs while just taking betaine hcl as my only daily staple.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Are you also still taking CDs herbs while on/off TEI protocol? Does it help with your digestion as well?

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
don’t see why not. I had some of my best days of pfs while just taking betaine hcl as my only daily staple.
that’s sort of what I thought too. I was just curious, apparently these things are so damn sensitive.

Are you also still taking CDs herbs while on/off TEI protocol? Does it help with your digestion as well?
I’m not currently. @Helen said many times to stick to just the program and not add things so I’ve always taken a minimalist approach both while on and off. I never think of the herbs, cause I always associate them with testosterone/sex drive for some reason and that’s not really an issue anymore.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Hidden copper toxicity?
I asked @Helen about this before, but I've shown no signs of dumping copper, and for once, my copper increased from test to test with supplementation, so I don't know. Not as adapt at reading these things as others.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
One thing that is weird now for me, is I feel entirely BETTER on supplements now. I’ve been off for three weeks and I’m ready to be back on. I’m not necessarily feeling bad now, but I felt a lot better on “cycle”. Totally crazy given how I felt awful on for the first few.

Anyway, I ordered my next round of supps. Gonna keep this train moving as long as it keeps producing results, even if they may be small. Just damn expensive, lol.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
One thing that is weird now for me, is I feel entirely BETTER on supplements now. I’ve been off for three weeks and I’m ready to be back on. I’m not necessarily feeling bad now, but I felt a lot better on “cycle”. Totally crazy given how I felt awful on for the first few.

Anyway, I ordered my next round of supps. Gonna keep this train moving as long as it keeps producing results, even if they may be small. Just damn expensive, lol.
Same here. It depends per cycle.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
2 weeks on my fifth cycle of TEI. Feeling good. Sick right now, never usually get sick prior to, during, or after PFS - so I have reason to believe this is related to TEI. Maybe a good sign. Anxiety continues to be at an all time low.