Walker TEI Hair Test

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Got my TEI results back from Catherine today for another data point. Plan is to use TEI to tackle PTSD, something that plagued me long before PFS.

Any help interpreting would be nice. No idea what I’m looking at. Expected to be a fast oxidizer but a “Slow 2”.

I’m not sure if using Axillary hair through some stuff off. Been on the road for awhile too for work eating kinda shitty and drinking a lot of alcohol. Some of the values seem a little off and/or very high for some reason.

@Boris @Helen @Goose12

Attachments

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Obviously pretty different.
But it did help my supposed mood disorder pretty well. And especially sleep.

Probably didn't sleep that well/easily since puberty. Digestion did take a hit.

After what I'm currently trying, I will continue to use TEI.

Compared to other things I used to treat Hypomania, insomnia, agitation, or stabilize mood like mmj or lithium orotate, it worked consistently most days. Felt better on day 1 (minus digestion).

Spacing out doses like 10-12 hrs helped.
I asked Catherine if that's fine, as I prefer eating post workout , and also at night. So I took the first 2/3 early in the morning with a small meal.

Still tired at times but also sleeping 6-7 hrs outside of travel. Sometimes 9-10hrs but there's really not so much time to sleep and I kind of hate sleeping.

I think it's the Zn:Cu ratio.
There's some research on that.

Copper was mood enhancing and stabilizing or maybe it was all the supps in unison.

Good Luck Mate, @Walker.
I think it could work out very nicely.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
So weird. You're in like a horrible calcium shell but usually that leaves potassium and sodium low. You're definitely in 4 highs here but something might be off.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
So weird. You're in like a horrible calcium shell but usually that leaves potassium and sodium low. You're definitely in 4 highs here but something might be off.
Yeah the calcium piece didn’t make much sense to me. Especially reading through my little report that came with it, the symptoms of high calcium aren’t there. I know @Helen mentioned my lack of gallbladder could play with things with relation to TEI, but not sure that this is why.

Again, my lifestyle of late has been pretty shitty I’ll concur, but I don’t feel bad from a health standpoint. What could be throwing off calcium?

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
@Walker this is some fucked up hairtest))
Lol, thanks that makes me feel good! I guess I am a fucked up kinda person, so that makes sense...

What do you think happened? I followed all the sample taking instructions and all that good stuff.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Lol, thanks that makes me feel good.

What do you think happened? I followed all the sample taking instructions and all that good stuff.

I had identical hairtest to yours when my wife died and I got PTSD from that. it is not wrong. it is just fucked up big time.

4 highs, you have anxiety, panic. and all nine yards.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I had identical hairtest to yours when my wife died and I got PTSD from that. it is not wrong. it is just fucked up big time.

4 highs, you have anxiety, panic. and all nine yards.
Ahhhh. Well, that makes me feel better that it is in line with PTSD in your experience.

So recovering from PFS/SP utilizing CD’s method basically placed me back into a fucked up PTSD state? Even though I honestly feel better overall than I did before SP, the PTSD is still there.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Ahhhh. Well, that makes me feel better that it is in line with PTSD in your experience.

So recovering from PFS/SP utilizing CD’s method basically placed me back into a fucked up PTSD state? Even though I honestly feel better overall than I did before SP, the PTSD is still there.

I got into this setup, by insane exercise and running some stuff also, that made me feel better.

It also made me feel much better to have 4 highs, then normal slow oxidation, but it was causing panic and tons of other stuff.

this is good show how running something and feeling better, does not mean you are getting fixed. It could mean that you take some system in the body and just upregulate it insanely . so it balances your other system, and since this system cant keep up staying this high all the time, you have panic and anxiety since the system goes up and down contantly it is not stable.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I got into this setup, by insane exercise and running some stuff also, that made me feel better.

It also made me feel much better to have 4 highs, then normal slow oxidation, but it was causing panic and tons of other stuff.

this is good show how running something and feeling better, does not mean you are getting fixed. It could mean that you take some system in the body and just upregulate it insanely . so it balances your other system, and since this system cant keep up staying this high all the time, you have panic and anxiety since the system goes up and down contantly it is not stable.
Ah this makes sense. Well, I’m going to give their recommendations a try hopefully and see where it takes me. Probably going to be an interesting ride.

I’m still exercising a good bit and staying fit. No long running prohormones as regularly though. Any other suggestions as someone who’s been here before? Fuck PTSD lol....

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Ah this makes sense. Well, I’m going to give their recommendations a try hopefully and see where it takes me. Probably going to be an interesting ride.

I’m still exercising a good bit and staying fit. No long running prohormones as regularly though. Any other suggestions as someone who’s been here before? Fuck PTSD lol....

I would suggest to run TEI, the only thing that I am worried about
that you dont have gallbladder, so not sure how it all works.

Do you take bile acids? at all?

you need to understand that 4 highs, is slow oxidation, but without ability to use fats.

so basically you have no fats.

Obivously you cant run solid on just sugar. No matter what Ray peat says)) hahah.

In your case, I would take bile acids, and fats, and see if you feel better.

to me this hairtest shows that you run solely on sugar. and there are no fats in the body, and this wont end well.

And you dont even have minerals to run on fats or sugars properly

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
@Walker what symptoms are your main issues? Some of those values do look quite high!

Did they give supplement suggestions?
Basically what @Helen described. Anxiety, panic, some depression. But it’s not all the time..... when I first got out of the military it was crippling. Like life changing - could barely carry on a decent friendship or relationship. Now it’s not as noticeable and easier to hide, but I’d be lying if I still didn’t have some horrendous nights when alone on the road. My wife has seen some of the worst as well - if she wakes me from sleep....sometimes I go into full scale attack mode. It’s sad when your wife can’t even wake you up with our worry about potentially being harmed. And I never would in my right mind think of harming a woman. It took me three years from the time I got out to be able to go hunting again, which is my favorite hobby in the whole world. It’s honesty the most crippling shit you’ll ever face.....there are still nights I swear I’m in Iraq, and when I wake up I am covered in sweat to the point my sheets look like the sprinkler for the fire system went out.

It’s honestly the worst condition you can have man, but I fully credit it to prepping me for PFS to get through it. Had I not been used to the whole mental rollercoaster of PTSD I probably would’ve offend myself when I crashed.

Yes they gave me supplement recommendations. I can upload those here in a few.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I would suggest to run TEI, the only thing that I am worried about
that you dont have gallbladder, so not sure how it all works.

Do you take bile acids? at all?

you need to understand that 4 highs, is slow oxidation, but without ability to use fats.

so basically you have no fats.

Obivously you cant run solid on just sugar.

In your case, I would take bile acids, and fats, and see if you feel better.

to me this hairtest show that you run solely on sugar. and there are no fats in the body, and this wont end well.
I’ve taken Ox Bile in the past I believe. Will TEI’s supplements provide the bile acids? I remember seeing posts of ARL from people that provided Ox bile....

I also eat very low sugar too, which means the body can’t be running on too much of it.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
@Walker i I dont know did they give you oxbile?in your program>?
Good point, guess you don’t know without seeing it lol.

Here’s my recommendations. HCL-V Plus is listed as digestive support. I’ll see what’s in that.

Attachments

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Good point, guess you don’t know without seeing it lol.

Here’s my recommendations. HCL-V Plus is listed as digestive support. I’ll see what’s in that.
@Helen it does.

Contains the following,

Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride) - 1 mg
Betaine (as betaine hydrochloride) - 450 mg
Gentian Root (Powder) - 100 mg
Protease 3.0 (from aspergillus niger) (2,000 SAPU/g) - 50 mg
Lipase (from aspergillus niger) (10,000 FIP/g) - 40 mg

So Betaine and Ox Bile