Var Instead of R-Andro?

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Thought CD might be the gentleman to ask.

If one were to get on the TMO protocol, instead of the R-Andro cycles would low-doese var be any good as a substitute?

Any thoughts on it @Cdsnuts ?

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
My questions as well, have proviron on hand

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
No R-Andro/MuscleGelz AndroHard is the preferred method. Otherwise he would update his protocol I assume. All people who followed cdsnuts and got cured used R-Andro/AndroHard/Androvar cycles.

@Trump_1776 Proviron did not work for anybody in PFS as far as I know. I used it as well. You can still try it of course. Who knows. Maybe it works for you.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
No R-Andro/MuscleGelz AndroHard is the preferred method. Otherwise he would update his protocol I assume. All people who followed cdsnuts and got cured used R-Andro/AndroHard/Androvar cycles.

@Trump_1776 Proviron did not work for anybody in PFS as far as I know. I used it as well. You can still try it of course. Who knows. Maybe it works for you.
It didnt lol

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL

Gotta be careful now though, as @Trump_1776 has pointed out, Andro Hard Transdermal now has 4-DHEA (4-Andro) in the formula. Which is fine, I've ran them both together, but it's no longer only the DHT prohormone.

I'm still confused as to why they changed it and if it's just an error on the website.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Different pics of same thing have dif ingredients. Probably old stock was one way. New stock a different way. What they sell on official website, I do not recall. Knew there was an issue. But yes being careful is ideal.

Ify Var was real, (RSP), well pure strength, shedding, muscle gains, erection gains, mood changes (not always good but being me again), far far eclipsed that "Anavar*. However back was injured and I took some time off and already rand prohormomes and pct like 60%+ of the year by that time. Actually more BC I kept taking kingsblood after Tei which I ran later , ran out. Perhaps my anavar was wack, but all three pct, prohormones, Tei were far far better. Maybe anavars so weak you barely notice it. Not sure. Myb not that case that responds to it. Myb it was fake who knows.

Myb I'll get a doc to Rx that shyt if it's legal here. Or just find a drug dealer locally. Some gym rat roided up junkie.

K8668B

Dec 22, 2017
Florida, USA
I agree. That "var" was definitely fake crap. Var is the most commonly faked steroid out there. A good possible way of obtaining it is getting it through an anti-aging doctor. And i personally never noticed anything from randro. But that's just me. I still think real anavar would be good for me personally. I think low/medium dose var could help some people with PFS.

Nov 28, 2017
Gotta be careful now though, as @Trump_1776 has pointed out, Andro Hard Transdermal now has 4-DHEA (4-Andro) in the formula. Which is fine, I've ran them both together, but it's no longer only the DHT prohormone.

I'm still confused as to why they changed it and if it's just an error on the website.
It looks like the new bottles have 6-10 pumps as the recommended dose, instead of 2-4 as with the old ones. I think perhaps they reformulated it because most non-pfs bodybuilders don't seem to notice much on andro. The 4-dhea converts to testosterone which would likely be more noticable for normal guys.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States

Not an error. I contacted the company. Been in there for a while.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Not an error. I contacted the company. Been in there for a while.
That's so bizarre, especially if they confirmed it. I still don't understand why it isn't on their current advertised label..... you clearly see androsterone (R Andro) and epiandrosterone (Epi Andro) called out, but there is no mention whatsoever of 4-Dehydroepiandrosterone which is (4 Andro). Iron Mag/Muscle Gelz is slowly losing my trust as a company with this sort of shit.....

1573590003736.png

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
It looks like the new bottles have 6-10 pumps as the recommended dose, instead of 2-4 as with the old ones. I think perhaps they reformulated it because most non-pfs bodybuilders don't seem to notice much on andro. The 4-dhea converts to testosterone which would likely be more noticable for normal guys.
I would agree with that, besides the fact that Andro Hard is marketed as a lean mass/strength enhancer that normally leans out individuals. Add 4-Andro in and you're adding a lot of wet mass/bloating due to the aromatization. Either way it's extremely sketchy. I would no longer recommend Andro Hard as the part of the CDsnuts protocol for everyone any longer and would look for an Androsterone alternative. 4 Andro was fantastic for me during PFS but isn't for everyone. Heads up @Cdsnuts

Nov 28, 2017
I would agree with that, besides the fact that Andro Hard is marketed as a lean mass/strength enhancer that normally leans out individuals. Add 4-Andro in and you're adding a lot of wet mass/bloating due to the aromatization. Either way it's extremely sketchy. I would no longer recommend Andro Hard as the part of the CDsnuts protocol for everyone any longer and would look for an Androsterone alternative. 4 Andro was fantastic for me during PFS but isn't for everyone. Heads up @Cdsnuts
I don't know that they are marketing it as a leaning tool. It seems to be for bulking too. The product description of musclegelz' site claims "The 4-DHEA also lacks the calorie burning thermogenic properties, therefore offering superior calorie retention for a bulking effect. This increased anabolic potency and reduced thermogenic action will lead to noticeable gains in strength, lean tissue growth, and weight gain."

Why do you think that 4-andro worked so well for you but may not in others? Did you have low-t as a symptom? My main issues as far as I can tell are mainly low DHT, Low allopregnenelone from reduced 5-ar. However, I also have bloods confirming low T. Strangely my free T is still in range.

Last edited:

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
I just think it was an error on the website. I noticed too that the second image doesn't have it listed, but I did in fact inquire and that's what they said. My guess is it was included when this whole change in recommended pump number came around.
4 andro made me feel great til it aromatized. Then, bad news bears.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
I agree that it shouldn't be recommended anymore. It's unfortnate, but PFS guys in my opinion have aromatization issues

Nov 28, 2017
I agree that it shouldn't be recommended anymore. It's unfortnate, but PFS guys in my opinion have aromatization issues
So in your view, pfs guy's test can aromatize too quickly to estrogen? That's what I always assumed too.

But earlier today I was reading about guys on here who actively try to increase their estrogen by taking copper and drinking soymilk. There are a bunch of people who think E2 should be higher and low E causes libido, mood, and joint issues. I swear the information on these boards is so conflciting and confusing sometimes.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Oct 11, 2017
I just think it was an error on the website. I noticed too that the second image doesn't have it listed, but I did in fact inquire and that's what they said. My guess is it was included when this whole change in recommended pump number came around.
4 andro made me feel great til it aromatized. Then, bad news bears.
Adding 4-dhea is a deal breaker for me. Will cancel my order

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
can be v problematic for some. blv it crashed wuf @cgj1. if crashed you, or you suspect it might, then good call. better safe than sorry, often.
if that's not what crashed wuf, than my mistake, but i seem to recall conversation re: that.