Updated Prohormones List

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Been out of the prohormone game for a while, but saw Steel supplements has some new prohormones (seems like one of the few companies who has a wide selection as of today now). Wondering who has any experience with these so far:

• 1 Andro (doesn't seem to convert to estrogen or DHT basically just test)
  • 4 Andro (converts to estrogen but can be useful in combo with DHT prohormone)
  • 3 Epi Andro
  • 7,3 Andro (new to me, don't have any experience but looks like androsterone)
  • 19 Nor Andro (seems to be a precursor similar to deca - could be good or bad since deca is a bandaid but not sure how taking the precursors naturally could impact this)
  • 17a Andro

Think the best combo so far is R ando or Androsterone + 4 Andro to keep both DHT and estrogen functioning.

I only tried R andro alone and worked first cycle well, but feel like absolute shit from it now, kills everything for me in all symptoms. Feel dead on it.

Another combo could be 17a Andro + 4 Andro (or even 17a andro alone possibly). 17a andro has hardening effects and looks like has pro DHT effects.

19 Nor Andro seems interesting but concerned it could just have bandaid type properties for PFS though since it is a derivative of nandrolone.

Also, any of these in combo with potassium too.

Muscle Building - Steel Supplements

Last edited:

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Thanks man.

Yes, androhard is used instead of super R andro as super R andro is very rare these days. Its a blend.
Yeah, I can add it, what source?

I saw that you are trying it while in keto. Curious to see how much more effective it would be in that state. CDnuts was carb backloaded but completely in carnivore/keto may enhance the effects of prohormones much quicker.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah, I can add it, what source?

I saw that you are trying it while in keto. Curious to see how much more effective it would be in that state. CDnuts was carb backloaded but completely in carnivore/keto may enhance the effects of prohormones much quicker.
I will try to find a source. I will keep updates in my log/topic, so u will see. Although just for curiosity i tried a little bit of honey today evening. Muscles became somewhat pumped, nothing like pre pfs. Im back on the carnivore again, maybe i will keep this little bit of carbs once per week just to see the reaction but its also fine without it.