UPDATED: PFS new blood test, high ACTH, low prolactin, low progesteron,low cerulo

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
@Helen Blood sugar crashes after meals without carbs are typical to fast oxidizers? Or is it a fucked up insulin system?
I read on ARL site its fast oxi typicality, and I see many of my slow oxi friends eat a little ham and 2 eggs and they are not hungry LOL.

Also the snake diet guy has the same blood sugar crash if he eats OMAD and a meal without carbs. And he looks more like a fast oxi person.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
Day 14 of R andro:

The anger, irritability, hopelessness and frustration finally creeped up on me. If I hadnt experienced this in the past on R andro I would just think its just a kinda pfs symptom.
The difference now is that I am not dying of heart pain and insane fatigue, just has this general irritation to things mostly at workplace and when I wake up at night I catch myself staying up because im being angry.
Good news is it seems I can definitely survive this for 1 month, lets hope I just dont ragequit my workplaces because right now im really hateful towards all the 3. :)

And this anger is not that androgenic agression, I cannot dominate any situation, its just hopeless frustration.

Tried another little honey and a little rice, increased libido a bit, and I can drag myself to complete some small workouts so its good. Generally never in the mood to move or do anything productive on this no energy diet, but must stick to it as carbs regularly will never work or have never worked.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
@freeflow I was thinking about it. May be without sugar r andro can't convert into DHT. ( much slower conversion) So taking r andro without sugar will be more like taking gaba agonist.
I had an insanely calm 5 day period between week 1 and week 2, where I was jsut so relaxed. It left and went into the nervousness and irritability which also faded in some days. That was the period when I wanted to quit my workplaces. On the little carb days I dont feel any better, muscles are even worse somewhat. But the next days Is better after the carb day. Now im on the meat, little veggies and no carbs, just very minimal that can be found in the salad.

No hairloss, no itching. But when I ate rice and honey I had huge farts, inflammation increased and bloody fingernail skin shedding starting.

Now Im experimenting with the same diet and R andro, just adding 1 thorne extra nutrients per day and also a very cold shower in the evening.(extremely hard with cold hands and feet all the time)
Will definitely be able to stick to the R andro till 30 days, now its day 19.

Eating window is usually a 4-6 hours. Sleep is the best if I dont eat after 1pm, I feel calm and can sleep 9-10 hours and wake up still sleepy like other normal people. (tohugh I might have a cortisol spike around 3-4 am and wake up, but can fall back to sleep, not too hard. Total sleep is way longer this way)

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I had an insanely calm 5 day period between week 1 and week 2, where I was jsut so relaxed. It left and went into the nervousness and irritability which also faded in some days. That was the period when I wanted to quit my workplaces. On the little carb days I dont feel any better, muscles are even worse somewhat. But the next days Is better after the carb day. Now im on the meat, little veggies and no carbs, just very minimal that can be found in the salad.

No hairloss, no itching. But when I ate rice and honey I had huge farts, inflammation increased and bloody fingernail skin shedding starting.

Now Im experimenting with the same diet and R andro, just adding 1 thorne extra nutrients per day and also a very cold shower in the evening.
Will definitely be able to stick to the R andro till 30 days, now its day 19.

this is what I' m saying without carbs, andro is not even converting to DHT much

thus you dont even feel DHT suppressing estrogen.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
this is what I' m saying without carbs, andro is not even converting to DHT

thus you dont even feel DHT suppressing estrogen.
When I was feeling horrible on R andro I was eating carbs every day, dairy, banana etc. I gained muscle too that time but other sides were horrible.
Well I still do carbs 1 or 2 times a week, so should work out as this is the usual protocol. Maybe some of them eat carbs every evening when doing the r andro but I dont feel the anabolic effects from carbs and if I overeat I gain fat very easily.
Days and work are doable, light workouts are doable too.
Intense exercise is impossible, even if I can do more, I feel its coming from fat metabolism as muscles are not explosive and its nothing compared to my pre pfs sportman performance. Lets see how this month works out, I postponed HBOT too just to get a clearer picture of the effect of the protocol.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
DAY 21: No negative sides, maybe just a little lowered libido and fewer erections. Which should be good, I always got more erections and more androgenic sides when I start a low dose andro or the first 1-2 days. Now Im 3 weeks into this 2-300mg per day and if the goal is downregulation i should be pretty much flooded with DHT by now. Still absolutely zero hairloss, if anything, its just getting better. I eat carbs 2 times a week, it was 3 bananas and 3 kiwis yesterday evening. Nothing special by the morning, just the muscles were a bit fuller.

I got itching when I ate raw aged serrano pork ham or sardines so from high histamine foods, but never itch from R andro.
My eating window is 4-5 hours, starting with a breakfast and doing a lunch, meat, eggs, vegetables. The evening carb was just one time, I think I will add that 2 carb occasions to happen in my eating window too, regardless of before or after training.

I can complete a bodyweight workout finally, which is 2x20 pushups, 2x20 squats, some pullups or biceps exercises. This is a big step forward because in the past when i was no carbing I was already fainting just from walking the dog. The added salt and potassium to the water helps, also drinking a calcium rich mineral water and using magnesium oil before bed. Seems to stopped giving me gyno, I always had that issue.

The reason I do this carb eating 2 times a weak just to try to get the body being able to use carbs and be less insulin resistant. When I did my long water fasts, the insuline resistance was insane when I ate 1 fucking banana.

I also go to the sauna/thermal water 2-3 times per week.

Will keep taking R andro for about 10 more days then come off with herb cycling while keeping this intermittent eating and rare carb eatings.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@freeflow in low carb intake r andro does not convert into any DHT.

you are taking just gaba agonist. IMO

and you always felt better on gaba agonists

remember your experiments with wormwood.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
But man, everyone is doing carb cycling with R andro. And I got insane irritation on wormwood and it had a snapback when I felt very good. Also one of the best snap back in my life was from R andro but I could only stick to it for 2 weeks that time because of the horrible sides.

actually the wormwood caused very sensitivity to noises, irritability, anger, similar to what I felt around week 2 when I wanted to quit working.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
But man, everyone is doing carb cycling with R andro. And I got insane irritation on wormwood and it had a snapback when I felt very good. Also one of the best snap back in my life was from R andro but I could only stick to it for 2 weeks that time because of the horrible sides.

actually the wormwood caused very sensitivity to noises, irritability, anger, similar to what I felt around week 2 when I wanted to quit working.

exactly wormwood is gaba receptor antagonist. So you felt better on a snapback

and now you are taking gaba agonist

which is actually lowering your libido and steroids. since it inhibits glutamate release.

and the snapback from r andro was when it actually was converting into DHT , this is why it was suppressing your estrogen. and you felt terrible.

IN any case, lets see how this goes.

You crashed on cortisol supplements, this lowers your cortisol, so might upregulate it.

it is incredible how andro acts different on sugar and without sugar.

on sugar androgenic.

without sugar gaba

Last edited:

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
DAY 22
HOLY SHIT, after reading the comment that the program doesnt work without amino acids I took today EAAs, glycine, tyrosine, citrulline, arginine and I could do a proper workout with 0 carbs! Proper workout means I could squat with 90 kg for 2 sets! Overhead press with 40 kgs. The difference is insane, I have finally a little power in the muscles. Nothing compared to pre pfs but compared to the last months where I am following this low carb diet and even walking the dog or some bodyweight squats or push ups gave serious fatigue and weakness and dizzines the difference is INSANE.

I had only 1 meal around 10-11am: 400g ground beef, 250 g broccoli, 50 g asparagus cooked, 2 eggs and a little alga sheets like in the sushi,150 g cabbage, and some butter.I just did my workout now at 3pm and I have zero hunger and 0 dizziness.
I also took 1 capsule of thorne extra before bed yesterday and the sleep was better but I really think the energy is coming from the aminos.
Take your amino acids guys. I also feel more calm.

And almost forgot the "most" important thing, I have a little libido, it appeared too :D

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
DAY 22
HOLY SHIT, after reading the comment that the program doesnt work without amino acids I took today EAAs, glycine, tyrosine, citrulline, arginine and I could do a proper workout with 0 carbs! Proper workout means I could squat with 90 kg for 2 sets! Overhead press with 40 kgs. The difference is insane, I have finally a little power in the muscles. Nothing compared to pre pfs but compared to the last months where I am following this low carb diet and even walking the dog or some bodyweight squats or push ups gave serious fatigue and weakness and dizzines the difference is INSANE.

I had only 1 meal around 10-11am: 400g ground beef, 250 g broccoli, 50 g asparagus cooked, 2 eggs and a little alga sheets like in the sushi,150 g cabbage, and some butter.I just did my workout now at 3pm and I have zero hunger and 0 dizziness.
I also took 1 capsule of thorne extra before bed yesterday and the sleep was better but I really think the energy is coming from the aminos.
Take your amino acids guys. I also feel more calm.

makes sense, if cortisol does not work, then you are not breaking down tissue for aminos?

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
I was slowly but surely losing muscle on this no carb diet. I have been trying it since the summer, but could barely get by and was suffering like crazy all the time. What made it bearable was the R andro, it gave a little more energy and I could do some activities but never good physical energy. And i think i was still losing a little muscle on the r andro,as I could stick to the strict diet even more and just eat carbs 1 time a week. Now I ate the same meal after my workout and I have zero desire for carbs. Hands warmed up also and veins dilated after eating after the workout.

Why does R andro doesnt act as DHT without carbs? Doesnt it go DHT anyways?

The workout difference is huge, if i didnt experience it, it would be totally unimaginable, let alone telling it to a normal person that one day im doing bodyweight squats and next day i can squat with 90 kg.