UPDATED: PFS new blood test, high ACTH, low prolactin, low progesteron,low cerulo

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@freeflow

I think keto, with r andro, is very similar to r andro and ketoconzole, since keto kills NADPH which kills steriods and ketoconazole kills iron cysteine cluster which does the same kills all steroids.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
@freeflow

I think keto, with r andro, is very similar to r andro and ketoconzole, since keto kills NADPH which kills steriods and ketoconazole kills iron cysteine cluster which does the same kills all steroids.
So i stop the malic acid and the feel better days are over for now. As i see ketoconazole is only available in nizoral in Hungary, should i start washing myself with the shampoo?
Or ketoconazol and imidazols work the same way and start adding metronidazole?

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
So i wouldnt even have got PFS if i dont go to that idiot sport doctor and get the cortisol injection for my shoulder. :) It was 2-3 months after stopping fin and i was totally stable.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
Again this shit is too big to upload.

@Helen

Noradrenalin 324ng/l (0-500)
Dopamin <50ng/l(0-85)

DHT 315pg/ml (300-850)

So basically all my male hormones are very low

Day 5 of R andro, carnivore diet with a little salad and half a teaspoon of coffee. Not feeling horrible sides from R andro still, this is promising. Just 1-2 random itches per day, sometimes on the head. Feeling a little calmer, a little bit more agressive in some windows but it fades. I plan to do somewhere between 30-40 days.

Last edited:

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
@Helen if his progesterone is low do we assume his potassium is high?

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
Potassium was at the maximum range on the hairtest, sodium in the middle.
What was your hair-test? I could go and find it in your logg I guess; But if you mind linking it in your signature, it might be usefull for future references. High ACTH is instant follow for me.

Edit: Personally am trying hard to add more copper-rich foods however I have not been feeling so well due to it.

I wonder if there are more temp. stilts one can try to lower ACTH-Cortisol axis.

Last edited:

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
I think he converts it too much. to cortisol. thus ACTH is super high.
My father I believe has high cortisol
Potassium was at the maximum range on the hairtest, sodium in the middle.
Okay that makes sense then, as your progesterone was low. Neat. Thanks

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
What was your hair-test? I could go and find it in your logg I guess; But if you mind linking it in your signature, it might be usefull for future references. High ACTH is instant follow for me.

Edit: Personally am trying hard to add more copper-rich foods however I have not been feeling so well due to it.

I wonder if there are more temp. stilts one can try to lower ACTH-Cortisol axis.
I could take a print of it, blood test looks the same as the hair test from 1 year ago. High zn and low cu.
I also did a hair test during my 20 days waterfasting and my zn cu ratio and all other ratios were getting into good balanced ranges.

Today is DAY 8 of r andro: no hairloss, upped the dose to 300 mg per day the last 2 days. Im also taking amino acids, carnivore diet with a little salad and butter sometimes. Overall not feeling much difference. Todas i start adding some sodium and potassium chloride to my drinking water, should help.

Attachments

Last edited:

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
Day 9 of R andro:
It seems after the little honey intake my cortisol dropped and didnt shoot up that much during the night so I either slept through it or woke up for just a so little moment that I dont remember it. Maybe there is no correlation, but usually I wake up every night for a solid, memorable half an hour. In 1 week if I test honey again, we will see.

Touching the morning wood, felt like touching a rod, strange (shit) sensitivity, which is good because something is surely happening. I used to get the same experience when taking zinc in the past.

0 sign of hairloss, 0 itching. Yesterday I was also sitting in the thermal bath for 1.5-2 hours, and judging the quality of the hair by touching is just feeling much better.

The sodium and potassium water also helped somewhat on this no carb diet energy issues, felt some more capability to walk my dag and do the daily errands.
Workouts are usually just 1-2 bodyweight, higher rep exercises, working out properly without carbs and proper level of steroid hormones feels impossible and used to just end up crashing with thyroid pain and low blood sugar. I dont really care that much now, bodyweight workout is fine.

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
Day 9 of R andro:
It seems after the little honey intake my cortisol dropped and didnt shoot up that much during the night so I either slept through it or woke up for just a so little moment that I dont remember it. Maybe there is no correlation, but usually I wake up every night for a solid, memorable half an hour. In 1 week if I test honey again, we will see.

Touching the morning wood, felt like touching a rod, strange (shit) sensitivity, which is good because something is surely happening. I used to get the same experience when taking zinc in the past.

0 sign of hairloss, 0 itching. Yesterday I was also sitting in the thermal bath for 1.5-2 hours, and judging the quality of the hair by touching is just feeling much better.

The sodium and potassium water also helped somewhat on this no carb diet energy issues, felt some more capability to walk my dag and do the daily errands.
Workouts are usually just 1-2 bodyweight, higher rep exercises, working out properly without carbs and proper level of steroid hormones feels impossible and used to just end up crashing with thyroid pain and low blood sugar. I dont really care that much now, bodyweight workout is fine.
Regarding the hairloss; Would you contribute this to the autoimmune diet and or R-andro?
Also do you dream alot? I wake up often and I can only remember myself dreaming. They aren't always pleasant and neutral at best.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
I havent had hairloss since the summer. That was the best time of reaction to the herbs by the way. Since then I used some vitamin topicals, some herbal antiinflammatories and some massage. But the diet contribution is huge. For example if I do intermittent fasting or 1 day fasting, in almost all instances my scalp becomes insanely loose.

On r andro I dream, also dream without it. But best dreams are during fasting or TEI.

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
I havent had hairloss since the summer. That was the best time of reaction to the herbs by the way. Since then I used some vitamin topicals, some herbal antiinflammatories and some massage. But the diet contribution is huge. For example if I do intermittent fasting or 1 day fasting, in almost all instances my scalp becomes insanely loose.

On r andro I dream, also dream without it. But best dreams are during fasting or TEI.
Thanks for the response; Perhaps I should have been more precise: Do you suffer from excess dreaming? This is my case. I was initially thinking it might be related to ACTH but I now believe it is more serotonin related.
As it seems to occure to people after using SSRI's which I have not myself, but I do have high serotonin.

Last edited:

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
No i dont have excessive dreaming. I used to dream always about sports and fighting pre pfs, or during pfs when i make myself more androgenic.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
Waaay less hunger between meals since I did that little honey carb backloading with honey, around 40-50g of carbs. I had insane blood sugar drops the day after the carbs after meals and huge fruit cravings and found meat very repulsive, all I wanted just oranges, bananas and water melon. I resisted and stuck to the carnivore, and 2 hours after my blood sugar stabilised I felt no hunger at all and ate 2 meat meals with some cauliflower yesterday. The 2 hours were very shit, very low energy, but between the meals it was good not to have hunger.

Also noticed some fat loss since loading that little carb amounts and better muscle fullness.