UPDATED: PFS new blood test, high ACTH, low prolactin, low progesteron,low cerulo

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
your estrogen was low before , right?
Always felt horrible on estro blockers and never really had gyno. And yes it was lower, now its at the high end.
Thats why im a bit scared of r andro, but checking 100mg per day for a month hope not to crash estro totally

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Shawn Bean has been adamant to me that elevated SHBG is caused mainly by elevated endotoxins. Pathogen, fungal load toxins they release somehow has direct correlation with increase in shbg.

I’d look into that with testing man. Organic acids should be able to give you a decent look. Is that possible in Hungary?

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@freeflow what is up with your trigs? are these tests done coming off the fast or something?

You need to get tested properly to see what is the problem.

ACTH is twice above the range. ACTH tells your body to totally switch off androgen action.

Do you have depresonalization?

Last edited:

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
@freeflow what is up with your trigs? are these tests done coming off the fast or something?

You need to get tested properly to see what is the problem.

ACTH is twice above the range. ACTH tells your body to totally switch off androgen action.

Do you have depresonalization?
What the hell is the meaning of trigs?
I was doing daily intermittent fasts with herbs as i was more reactant to them this way.
In the last 2-3 days before the blood test i didnt take herbs just malic acid and celery juice and normal low carbish eating.
Since posting the result of this test i started R andro and taking 2x100mg per day now, with autoimmune carnivore diet plus some eggs and 1-2 vegetables.
Since taking the r andro and malic acid i dont get crashed thatmuch on this low/no carb lifestlye but of course its not enjoyable. Imo all values are markers of pfs, so i suppose the ACTH is also from pfs not fromthe herbs. As you see herbs didnt do shit to my other values.

Of course pfs depersonalization i have.

I will keep this topic as my blog, post my later coming blood values and tell my r andro experience.

Right now i dont have any itching on r andro, and scalp is loose from this diet. While i usually got itching randomly over the body and scalp also with pine pollen and other herbs, also eating carbs. Maybe to early to conclude but hair is falling out from inflammation and overactive immune system not from DHT.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
@freeflow how is your blood pressure?
On low carb, carb backloading,fasting was always insanely low and had 0 energy. Now on malic acid and r andro there is more energy and less low blood pressure.

Pre malic and and r andro i ate a no carb meal and got into insane hypoglyemia too, now i dont have it that much.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
@Helen
Triglycerids lower than the lower value of range.
Cholesterol was 8 where the maximum range was 4 or 5. My diabetic assitant has 6. I was forcing high butter and no carbs mostly. Now i cut back on the butter and eat just a little

why is triglycerids so low? I get Cholesterol is high because of low thyroid activity to convert into metabolites and stupid high fat diet. But this low triglycerids, i dont have pufa floating in my blood? :D

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@freeflow If I were you , I would test ACTH and cortisol with normal diet. ACTH double range is not a joke.

I am not sure if cortisol is high in this case, since I don't know your cortisol.

but if we assume that cortisol is high.

Then this will cause sodium retention. Sodium will inhibit your dopamine to noradrenaline conversion, since noradrenaline increases blood pressure.

Sodium will inhibit estrogen , since estrogen increases noradrenaline, this is why your estrogen was low.

Since sodium will inhibit your dopamine to noradrenaline conversion, dopamine will be highish and prolactin low

this will cause calcium deficiency.( no nitric oxide)

Also high dopamine would cause derilium. you can check it with l dopa. I had similar to yours body chemistry and my POIS was 100 times worse on l dopa , I was hallucinating .

This imbalance in your case, looks more like insensitive cortisol.

as if almost you took cortisol supplements in androgen deprivation state which would downregulate cortisol receptor greatly.

I would test this theory with bloods since I checked your first hairtest, and this imbalance was right there on the first hairtest.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
@Helen , that summer when i crashed 4 years ago i got a cortisol injection into my injured shoulder. Holy shit. I think it was before the crash because if it was after i would have cared less about recovering the shoulder and not going for it. And i remember when i got it, libido was still just recovering after stopping fin but not at a pre fin level. It was after a week long holiday in Italy.

Dairy improves mental symptoms motivation etc but inflammatory and can cause itching. Interestingly calcium supps doesnt help that much.

Noradrenaline and dopamine are also coming just it takes longer like in 2 weeks it arrives.

Anyways i dont want to go off r andro and carnivorish diet now as i feel more stable. I tried this and that too many times, i think your conclusions are right. But what to do:

Fasting or
Cdnuts protocol

I do cdnuts and will add regularly 5-7 day waterfasts per 1-2 months. I think this is my best chance

To upregulate cortisol receptors this fasting mimicking carnivore and water fast are the 2 options as i know

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@freeflow ketoconazole cycle. this will up both GR and AR.

r andro inhibits 5AR and raises aldosterone. this inhibits your estrogen and calcium even more.

this is why if you take calcium you inhibit estro even more- this causes itching since estro controls histamine. copper breaks down histamine.

and if you take copper, you feel better in some ways but then you get zero calclium and lower nitric oxide.

Plus cortisol causes sodium retention and potassium loss. so taking copper and calcium tanks metabolism.

so you would feel the best on copper plus calcium potassium as a stilt

but I think it is best to probably fix cortisol, with ketoconazole

or test your blood, may be you have very high free copper. then probably restore methylation with histidine and folic acid.

Last edited:

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
Okay, so wash my hair with ketoconzole shampoo for 3 days or what. Can it be done next to r andro?
I think i will finish the 30 days of r andro with carnivore and see where i am then we can add 1-2 things and soon the dopamine noradrenaline tests will arrive too by then

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Okay, so wash my hair with ketoconzole shampoo for 3 days or what. Can it be done next to r andro?
I think i will finish the 30 days of r andro with carnivore and see where i am then we can add 1-2 things and soon the dopamine noradrenaline tests will arrive too by then

read the studies how they upregulate GR with ketoconazole.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@freeflow but before you do anything, I would test ACTH cortisol, and electrolytes

you need to make sure that this is it.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
@freeflow but before you do anything, I would test ACTH cortisol, and electrolytes

you need to make sure that this is it.
Sure i can test it after this r andro round

Then prescribimg myself some metronidazole and ketoconazole antifungal and a pfs guy who cure himself took it for 10 days i remember.