UPDATED: PFS new blood test, high ACTH, low prolactin, low progesteron,low cerulo

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
The file is too large to upload so I have to type it out...

ceruloplazmin: 0.2 (0.2-0.6)
Iron 16.2 (12.5-32)
transferrin 2 (2-3.6)
transferrin sat. 32% (20-55%)
folic acid 30 (12-54)
B 12 463 (150-600)
Cholesterol 8.6 (2.8-5)
HDL 1.4 (0.9-2)
LDL 6.6 ( less than 3.4)
Triglycerides 0.6 (0.7-2.25)
homocysteine 5.4 (5-12)

THYROID
TSH 2
FT4 15.5 (11-22)
FT3 3.9 (3.5-6.5)
Anti thyreoglobulin 56 (0-60)
Anti TPO less than 28 (0-60)

D vitamin 90 nmol/l

AXIS
Parathormone 37 (18-88)
FSH 4.5
LH 3.6
Prolactin 75 (45-375)
Estradiol 103 (0-146)
Progesterone 1.1 nmol/l ( 0.9-3.8)

Total testo 17.900 (5000-26000)
Free testo % 1.1 (1.5-2.8)
Free testo conc 0.2 (0.2-0.6)
biologic, active test 5 (4.3-14)
SHBG 67 (13-65)

DHEA-S 6.4 (0.9-15)
ACTH 30 (1.6-14)
HGH 0.26 (0-3)

Haemoglobin 147 (140-180)
Haematokrit 43% (40-54)

Noradrenalin 324ng/l (0-500)
Dopamin <50ng/l(0-85)

DHT 315pg/ml (300-850)

So things that are helping me are malic acid, celery juice, thermal water with electrolytes and some herbs.
Also got helped a lot by water fasts but effects usually fade.

On a hair test I was usually an increased thyorid and increased adrenal person with slow metabolism. (TEI slow 4 type)

I will do some HBOT sessions to help with the oxidation :D

Any ideas? @Helen @bruschi11 @Slayo

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
--zero idea. to be honest.
-- celery electrolytes herbs make sense to me. as does thermal water. no idea why it says slow 4, you fasted a lot as well. not sure.
-- but you can always + and - screen size, screen clip, add to imgur if issue with long files/visual info, instead of having to type out (random advice). anyways, you'll figure the health stuff out, I'm sure.
-- you took R-andro right? Randro with K? cycles, or it was unsustainable and needed to be quit? Did you need 4-Andro as per estradiol being low, or not?

--Update:
--Honestly I think I tried like 11 herbs at this point and I gotta say I think I liked 8 of them and a couple felt like either not as good or just not needed. What they are, well It's gonna be tough to remember/dig thru notes. (possibly can be done, cannot promise).

--Alright: I like Black Ants Cistanche, Schishandra, Ashwagandha (mostly in PCT), 5 other ones from Total Male Optimizn Recommendations.
... lately Eluthero***, Cordyceps**, and also: Reishi (may be a bad idea, bought it by accident). Lions Mane (also accident). ---you have lots of tests good stuff, ill try mayhps.

Last edited:

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
thanks anyways @MNK99

I still have some blood tests incoming, like dopamine, noradrenaline, copper levels, zinc levels and I dont remember what else I asked for :D

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
How is your hair situation with this blood-profile (Scalp Hair and body?)
Bodyhair is insanely increased, hair loss is not happening now, just some improvements. I get a vitamin spray treatment on it every 2-3 weeks and use some herbal extracts on it and also some massage.

Hair regrowth was the best on the first round of TEI and scalp massage, results were not compareable to this topical treatments.

Then this summer i switched to this cdnuts kind of protocol and during the summer i got insane shedding but I got good reaction to the herbs back then. Then later the good reactions stopped and now I do the celery juice with malic acid which seem to improve my reaction to herbs again. Soon starting an R andro round too and also HBOT treatments.

Basically I have GR resistance according to this tests, autoimmune thyroiditis and no anabolic hormones. Still have better body than regular people but motivation is fucked. Face is not aging without hormones just without good hair u still look worse than a guy with wrinkly face but having hair.

My weight is 10kg less than pre pfs when i was a natural bodybuilder.

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
i know a guy who shaved 11pm or 3am yday 2am today. face shave twice could have been 4x. shaved chest and legs once. (no homo).
Damm, that requires ''quicking'' shaving;

Anyhow, ankedote I remember talking to a guy in the gym a few months ago as the gym got a new (sauna);'.
He said the following as he was a regular spa/sauna visitor. He shaved in the morning and after a day of sauna; (sweating out minerals etc);
His beard and most likely body hair was significantly longer and he had to shave it again. He has no scalp hair though.

So ACTH/Aldosterone/Cortisol connection perhaps tbh; I also have high ACTH and freeflow mentioned it also hence my interest.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@freeflow where is your cortisol? you need to test cortisol along with ACTH. what if your cortisol is normal or even low

which herbs did you take or took or taking , tons of them raise ACTH

Some herbs can be blocking cortisol receptors also. this increases ACTH

and of course cortisol resistance also. possible.

Your insulin is low?

your ferritin is high?

I had very similar results , low prolactin , POIS, but I did not have high ACTH. my cortisol was highish in the morning and it would dump at night hard

I also felt better on malic acid and things that increase NADPH.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Yeah I was talking about me. @Seekinghealth Basically I think 4-5x a week but could have been more. 25-26, like 5-7x a week, on fin and crash 2-3x a week but too depressed didn't shave.
-on pct herbs or randro/4-andro almost retarded facial hair. like could be twice a day. 2herbs can be twice a day but i dont go too far maybe a 3-5 pass shave then a 2-3 pass shave at nite, or sometimes just 40-60hrs without it because it gets to be a bit much. and your skin etc needs rest.
-not full beard in crash and depression etc, odd facial hair looked bad. back around fasting, randro, 4andro, ru, electrolytes. took 3mo or so maybe 4 to come back after fasting. but was messed up 6mo-1year. maybe 3 passes and then 2 at nite. tiny shavette blade. normal straight razor 2-4 passes/ day. something like that. grows fast tho. cross stitched up and down and sideways. can mostly only get damn fine shave not bbs smoothness, at least not long lasting bbs smoothness (shave qlty ratings).

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Damm, that requires ''quicking'' shaving;

Anyhow, ankedote I remember talking to a guy in the gym a few months ago as the gym got a new (sauna);'.
He said the following as he was a regular spa/sauna visitor. He shaved in the morning and after a day of sauna; (sweating out minerals etc);
His beard and most likely body hair was significantly longer and he had to shave it again. He has no scalp hair though.

So ACTH/Aldosterone/Cortisol connection perhaps tbh; I also have high ACTH and freeflow mentioned it also hence my interest.

you have low copper))) low SODs in the liver, high serotonin because of low copper, serotonin is pushing ACTH, hyperthyroidism because of low copper which increases calcium in blood same as it is increased by taking t3 hormone.

Your zinc is high in blood. B6 probably antagonized cortisol receptor.

Last edited:

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
Yeah I was talking about me. @Seekinghealth Basically I think 4-5x a week but could have been more. 25-26, like 5-7x a week, on fin and crash 2-3x a week but too depressed didn't shave.
-on pct herbs or randro/4-andro almost retarded facial hair. like could be twice a day. 2herbs can be twice a day but i dont go too far maybe a 3-5 pass shave then a 2-3 pass shave at nite, or sometimes just 40-60hrs without it because it gets to be a bit much. and your skin etc needs rest.
-not full beard in crash and depression etc, odd facial hair looked bad. back around fasting, randro, 4andro, ru, electrolytes. took 3mo or so maybe 4 to come back after fasting. but was messed up 6mo-1year.
Yeah my reply was really about the other guy; it was not my personal situation.

(This is mine;) Just since the duration of my logg that I mentioned on this forum (spann of 2 years) I got increased body hair; weird beard growth (mutant-like hairs) on shoulders etc, faster nostril etc.

Helen gives a nice explanation in his reply above and in my logg;

you have low copper))) low SODs in the liver, high serotonin because of low copper, serotonin is pushing ACTH, hyperthyroidism because of low copper
PS:
I want to state that I believe this biochem. connection and argument that @Helen has made;
However I can not digest fats it is really fucking me over; GB/liver pains throwing up bile for the passt week and shoulderblade nerve pain; Gas and burping after eating and drinking anything.

So I still have to connect my digestion (GB) issues to all other (and sometimes life-long such as seb.dermatitis) symptoms;

So to think about this some more:

I also think that the problem with copper bioavailability is because of aldehyde enzymes. Most copper enzymes produce aldehyde. and if you produce or expose to too much aldehyde from candida, gut dysbiosis because of lack of bile let's say, then acetaldehyde can be very high and this stops copper enzymes which breaking down serotonin and histamine, and you end up with high cortisol

Personally; I would like to know if there is a conncetion between copper/lipase and fat digestion in general;

I sincerly did not want to hijack this thread; it is just that I aint the only one with this body hair and most likely other; (fat digestion issues etc); I see high ACTH and go from there;

Thank you all for your time lets hope we all learn to beat ''this''

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Seekinghealth vitamin A makes ceruloplasmin.

i guess if there is no copper, vitamin A accumulates, thus no bile.

Or if there is too much zinc, body is trying to kill vit A receptors.

Last edited:

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
@freeflow where is your cortisol? you need to test cortisol along with ACTH. what if your cortisol is normal or even low

which herbs did you take or took or taking , tons of them raise ACTH

Some herbs can be blocking cortisol receptors also. this increases ACTH

and of course cortisol resistance also. possible.

Your insulin is low?

your ferritin is high?

I had very similar results , low prolactin , POIS, but I did not have high ACTH. my cortisol was highish in the morning and it would dump at night hard

I also felt better on malic acid and things that increase NADPH.
Unfortunately i take a lot of herb combinations, so its impoasible to pin point what could cause it. I can test the cortisol and insulin too. If i eat a meal without carbs i get hypoglycemia.
Also DhT results are coming in some days.
Now i will do 1 month of r andro and some HBOT therapy then later i can retest again.

But this is pfs typical bloods, and even if i knew 1-2 more hormones, couldnt do much just do the r andro with potassium, or fasting or cortisol therapy.

Last edited:

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
B6 causes me to wake up at 3am and impossible to sleep back.
Celery juice helps with sleep and causes nightmares just like r andro

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
B6 causes me to wake up at 3am and impossible to sleep back.
Celery juice helps with sleep and causes nightmares just like r andro

celery has andro in it. but I do think it is kind of high in manganese.

you always had high ACTH and low progesterone?

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
my POIS was gone when I breathed ozone, in your body chemistry , I guess since that inhibited NADPH oxidase. and after that I had more NADPH.
2 years ago progesterone was the same. ACTH i think i didnt measure before but i will check