RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Love how this forum is part health part red pill part ancient/ancestry culture part straight up craziness.

I guess this is just HUMANITY. Human state of mind.

Area-1255

Staff member
Oct 13, 2017
NYC
www.area1255.blogspot.com
WEBSITE
http://www.area1255.blogspot.com
FACEBOOK
prodigial.7
TWITTER
Area1255
YOUTUBE
UCzRcjEHSwnZEIAoSCULS4fQ
GOOGLEPLUS
JayZinDeRusso
Interesting is one way to put it lol, batshit crazy is another way haha
Hey! People called Alex Jones "crazy" too for having Conspiracy Theories and such, yet he is a close friend of Trump and Roger Stone - both of whom are Important & Logical people. There is mutual Respect between them; because of Intelligent Discussion. :cool:

diffi

Oct 2, 2018
Europe
You crazy bro but keep it up!
MNK99 has energy for five bulls.
If aliens visit us in a few years and need some energy form for their vehicles, we have to send this guy to them. He will solve that easily. He will say: I beat pssd, pfs.
And the alien community will have their new king.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
MNK99 has energy for five bulls.
If aliens visit us in a few years and need some energy form for their vehicles, we have to send this guy to them. He will solve that easily. He will say: I beat pssd, pfs.
And the alien community will have their new king.

IF there is an intergalactic conflict between humankind and extraterrestrial entities, what makes you think I would side with humanity?

ALSO not everyone dies for sure.

-It's manipulation @ABCnewsat11 - we discussed this. I'm not saying whatever / that it's this or that. Not diagnosing, but people can easily be tricked into believing something seems so real, even though it's not. ALso, APE's. Acute psy events.
-Also the thing about not touching your face, that's what cosmetic surgeons say and dermatologists. Oils, and also not using too much expressions. Lol.
-I get it tho. Now I got scars tho, and I did a lot of drama and I am quite expressive so moved eyebrows and face around a lot (but not with hands).

Last edited:

SwaZ

Mar 3, 2018
Serbia
I once knew a guy on twitter who casually told me in a conversation, "it's cool bro, I'm not human"

Anything with "[WORD] (arrows) [WORD]" in big red font is obviously propaganda for the dumb goys, it's high time that these distractions are ignored

Just clickbait stuff for the most part, to get more attraction. But the giy makes some great points and weird coincidences.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
I see what you're saying.

Last edited:

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Everybody will die one day. And if ppl are materialistic, dying will be more difficult.
In 27000 years, an asteroid could destroy the earth. I read, the ancient egypts somehow made this prediction. We know that the pyramides were not build for the Pharaohs. I just wonder who or what built those pyramides.
If you watch ancient architects, you'd find out!

Potion

Jan 15, 2018
85°48′N 176°9′W
If the only thing besides creatures and plants to survive the Flood were Noah, his wife, his sons, and their wives, how could any person today have inhuman DNA?

Genesis 6:13
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Genesis 7:13
13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;

Genesis 7:21-23
21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:
22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Ancient architects to be found on YouTube? If not, can you tell me who built them up? BTW: Am not human nor alien. Someone said: I am a monster. We will see...:)
Yeah man its on youtube. Specifically, research the younger drias era + pyramids.