TubZy Log (RU, blood/hair tests, ARL, anavar)

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
For clarification, I did a 7 days RU trial. The first day was 100mg followed by 6 days of 50mg. Starting feeling positive effects around the end of day 2 and continued through day 7.

While on RU, the positive effects were great and it is not like a drug or stimulating type feeling (compared to something like 5a-dhp or androsterone), I just felt normal and clear headed again, brain fog gone, personality back 100%, super high libido and a super strong brain to dick connection again, multiple random super strong erections all day long. The only downside while on was my metabolism was definitely slower which was expected.

I'm about wrapping up with day 3 off being off of RU. Things have been fluctuating like crazy, like on and off headaches (which is assume is related to cortisol), slowed metabolism, definitely high prolactin as my libido is still high but not as much the urge and refractory time is long. A few times I seriously considered adding in a anti prolactin or perhaps thought about adding in RU EOD because of the headaches but I'm still going to wait it out (Gbol said 2-3 weeks before adding in anti prolactin).

I wanted to talk to Gbol about that, I think the headaches is from low cortisol or cortisol still being blocked because the half life on RU is super long and it still slowly leaving my body. While using RU you are running pretty much on adrenaline the entire time since cortisol is being blocked.

But, I have to say RU is the by far the best thing I have ever tried, and like Gbol says it addresses the underlying issue and the positive effects show that at least for me, so definitely looking forward over the next week or so about what happens.

Snell1234

Oct 3, 2017
Did the headaches occur during RU usage or just when you came off? I'm sure our man gbold will have an explanation for why they have occurred.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Snell1234 post_id=32 time=1507097402 user_id=51 said:
Did the headaches occur during RU usage or just when you came off? I'm sure our man gbold will have an explanation for why they have occurred.
No, only while off. I never had them before in the past so they are def not related to PFS. My theory is that adrenaline is dropping now and cortisol is slowing rising back up, but is still being slightly blocked because some RU is still in circulation due to its half life. They aren't constant but noticeable throughout the day at times. It could even be related to very high prolactin too or histamine intolerance.

Yeah, not worried about it too much, I hate fin has got some of them too since coming off.

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
This looks promising, don't rush...keep waiting a bit and see how the body will adjust itself before to run on other medicine...my 2 cents

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
You guys aren't going to like this, but after re-reading some of Gbol's quotes I posted here about prolactin, it is definitely a big issue. I decided to take 8 drops of metergoline (I have caber but it is research grade, kinda sketchy tbh) two hours ago and lo and behold my libido has bounced back again and feel much much better. So in my case prolactin was really screwing with me. Given it was only one dose, my prolactin must be skyrocketed right now...

@scenes keep this in mind I'm not telling you to break whatever route you are going to go but just wanted to say there is still hope for whenever you are planning to add in your anti prolactin drug since you and @ihatefin have had similar symptoms as me. In one of Gbol's quotes he mentioned that TOO high of prolactin will also downregulate receptors again and you won't get cured, so just keep that in mind (it is in the Gbol Quote thread). I just couldn't stand it man, I fell asleep the past 3 days after getting home from work, felt like crap.

expendable

Oct 3, 2017
Tubzy, I'm starting my ella trial probably tomorrow- the guy from PSSD forums didn't report any sides like you guys have. Perhaps this is because of the different medication, or different dosages, or PSSD/PFS difference. Should I have cabergoline/metergoline on hand for myself? Or any anti prolactin?

Snell1234

Oct 3, 2017
Is there any major difference between metergoline and cabergoline? And do we know if gbold is going to join us here?

namaste

Oct 3, 2017
expendable post_id=123 time=1507172456 user_id=53 said:
Tubzy, I'm starting my ella trial probably tomorrow- the guy from PSSD forums didn't report any sides like you guys have. Perhaps this is because of the different medication, or different dosages, or PSSD/PFS difference. Should I have cabergoline/metergoline on hand for myself? Or any anti prolactin?
The guy from the PSSD forum had also taken a large dose of inositol within days of the Ella so I'll wait to reserve judgement until someone does a clean trial. I would keep a dopamine agonist on hand; it might come in use after you go off.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Snell1234 post_id=130 time=1507174353 user_id=51 said:
Is there any major difference between metergoline and cabergoline? And do we know if gbold is going to join us here?
Yeah, metergoline is safer, I wanted to know why Gbol always chose caber though.

Yeah, he is coming, he hasn't been on skype yet, but he has the links. You know his schedule he always says he has no time, and then he will respond 24/7 for days straight then disappear for a few days and then come back again so give it a little time don't want to keep bugging him..I would say weekend at latest.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Ella only touches progesterone. It could be the reason it did not cause side effects. Since I would assume if you block cortisol, it could go quite high and when you come off, you experience too much of cortisol issue.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Ella only touches progesterone. It could be the reason it did not cause side effects. Since I would assume if you block cortisol, it could go quite high and when you come off, you experience too much of cortisol issue. May be RU cycles should be shorter

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
gbolduev post_id=166 time=1507189842 user_id=90 said:
Ella only touches progesterone. It could be the reason it did not cause side effects. Since I would assume if you block cortisol, it could go quite high and when you come off, you experience too much of cortisol issue.
Hi @gbolduev, what do you suggest for guys having these symptoms after RU?
Should they run anti prolactin or should they wait without any medicine?

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
gbolduev post_id=173 time=1507197948 user_id=90 said:
I think caber could help to lower prolactin and cortisol
Any reason why caber over metergoline? Metergoline lowers cortisol as well

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
gbolduev post_id=180 time=1507204215 user_id=90 said:
No reason, they do the same
Also, would adding in a natural beta blocker to lower adrenaline impede progress or cure? My adrenaline still feels super high and it's annoying.

Oct 5, 2017
Hey TubZy-
I was wondering how you have altered your diet since coming off your fast? I'm assuming you have altered your previous peat-inspired diet. Are you now eating in accordance with your oxidation rate? Would love to know what this looks like and how you've felt.
Thanks a lot

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
shredder post_id=266 time=1507234841 user_id=98 said:
Hey TubZy-
I was wondering how you have altered your diet since coming off your fast? I'm assuming you have altered your previous peat-inspired diet. Are you now eating in accordance with your oxidation rate? Would love to know what this looks like and how you've felt.
Thanks a lot
prior to my fast was eating very peat like (lots of fruit, sugar, carbs etc.) after the fast and consulting with gbol during the fast, I broke it with soups and well cooked white rice.

My diet now is pretty much seafood, soups/bone broths, white rice, vegetables, chicken and eggs. Ever since coming off the fast I can go much much longer without eating, my muscles respond way way better to carbs and I even skip breakfast a lot now just because I'm simply not hungry (better glyocgen stores). I felt like a slave to sugar prior to fasting and I'm glad Gbol told me to break it with soups and rice instead of fruit juice because not sure the gains would have stuck.

@Orion fasted after me and he noticed the same thing coming off, we both broke the fast based on what gbol about the soups instead of the traditional fruit juice method which basically ruins your gains and downregulates cortisol receptors.