TubZy Log (hair analysis)

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Supposedly, I'm "moderately high oxidizing". @TubZy, I have been recommended 4/6 of those in your above picture.
Did you buy every single supplement that was recommended by your ARL @TubZy ?
Yes every one of them, and I only started when I had all of them

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
I know I haven't been updating as much but I highly suggest checking @Niles log as we are going through the same thing pretty much. Rather than repeat myself again.

Also, I'm experiencing almost the same stuff as this guy.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Funny he mentioned the dreaming. I had like a long emotional dream last night. Woke up thinking "wait, that wasn't real life." That hasn't happened to me in a long, long time, just a rarity for me.

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Funny he mentioned the dreaming. I had like a long emotional dream last night. Woke up thinking "wait, that wasn't real life." That hasn't happened to me in a long, long time, just a rarity for me.
Yeah the increase in appetite and insomnia are definitely noticeable for me.

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017
I had a vivid dream last night. my borderline personality disorder ex girlfriend was stabbing herself because she was upset with me and then she slashed my throat with a steak knife. woke up with a fluttering heart. was terrifying lol

when I first crashed just the first 2 weeks my REM sleep was severely impaired. That came online relatively fast though.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
That's fucked up man @Jacknap.Did you call her to yell at her?
I had some crazy dreams in my day (sleep demons), and once in a dream my friend screwed me over with school or business or something, I forget. He was staying at my place, I woke up and told him about the dream lol.

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
I had a vivid dream last night. my borderline personality disorder ex girlfriend was stabbing herself because she was upset with me and then she slashed my throat with a steak knife. woke up with a fluttering heart. was terrifying lol

when I first crashed just the first 2 weeks my REM sleep was severely impaired. That came online relatively fast though.
Get off the phenibut dude, that stuff is no good especially with PFS...lol

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
this wasn't on phenibut
that is my point, when you are not on it is when symptoms like could occur due to lack of GABA down regulation. Not saying twice a week definitely makes it the culprit, but if you are taking nothing else and your sleep is constantly on a rollercoaster everyday could be worth looking into and when you sleep "good" you said you your symptoms resolve drastically. I'm assuming the nights you take phenibut, the next day your symptoms are drastically improved?

Last edited:

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
update: nervous system/mental/focus much stronger, can go all day doing mental tasks (i.e started MBA, can game easily for long hours easily like I used to). Energy is still varies but the good days are very good and the bad days are very bad (different type of feeling than PFS). Still way early, but figured just give an update.

Appetite increase is still there, same with mild insomnia. Talk to Gbol and said that is due to the zinc.

Last edited:

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Good to see Tubs. I follow you closely :)

I have my ARL subs as well. Will start soon. How do you respond to all the iodium though? I’ve taken it in thr past and it gave me heart races and insomnia, which is why I am sceptic about the thyro glandular I am supposed to take.

Orion

Oct 3, 2017
same with mild insomnia. Talk to Gbol and said that is due to the zinc.
Zn is causing sleep issues? Long deep sleep seems to be mine only lasting issues, my sleep is much much better, but not getting longer then 4-5hrs without waking.

Did gbolduev give more info on this? thanks

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Good to see Tubs. I follow you closely :)

I have my ARL subs as well. Will start soon. How do you respond to all the iodium though? I’ve taken it in thr past and it gave me heart races and insomnia, which is why I am sceptic about the thyro glandular I am supposed to take.
I couldn't tell you specifically because I take everything at once. Occasionally I do get a mild heart race increase after I take the supplements, but I can't pinpoint what is causing it since I take it all at once. It is not bad it lasts like a few minutes then stops and it is not all the time mainly when I eat a smaller meal.

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Zn is causing sleep issues? Long deep sleep seems to be mine only lasting issues, my sleep is much much better, but not getting longer then 4-5hrs without waking.

Did gbolduev give more info on this? thanks

I'll ask him, but he thinks it could be from the zinc (possibly dopamine rising?). When I took zinc alone in the past, it made me super lethargic and tired, I don't get that with the zinc now on ARL so something I'm taking it is balancing it out.

@gbolduev care to elaborate?