TubZy Log (hair analysis)

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017
Pretty OK overall I would say, but I definitely fit the description of the fast oxidizer they described in the analysis for sure. My libido is pretty high as well, morning wood etc. just still feel a little "go go go" mentality and less calmer, i.e. harder to wind down at the end of the day.

View attachment 322
hey tubzy i feel like i asked u so many times but i always forget the last part. I know RU and fasting helped you a lot but what got your libido back to 100%?

was it histidine? histidine is also in pine pollen too right.. is that in significant quantities? currently on andro 600mg cycle rn. I feel way better on andro

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
hey tubzy i feel like i asked u so many times but i always forget the last part. I know RU and fasting helped you a lot but what got your libido back to 100%?

was it histidine? histidine is also in pine pollen too right.. is that in significant quantities? currently on andro 600mg cycle rn. I feel way better on andro
histidine is an amino acid. It's a precursor to histamine. Histidine increases stomach acid so your digestion improves and uptake more nutrients/proteins. Yes, it is responsible for arousal too.

I always had ups and down with libido in the past, certain things would kill it, like stress etc. Now compared to two years ago, libido and morning wood all much more stable again. I honestly couldn't pinpoint soley on one thing, but the most "natural" improvement that stuck was from zinc finger/electrolyte. Some of the other things I tried increased libido but it didn't feel in a natural type way like pregnenolone, pine pollen etc.

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
@TubZy do you take in addition to the ARL supps any other supplements?

Greetings from another Fast oxidizer
Nothing else besides the program, it is all in ratios so taking other things with it can screw it up

m_arch

Oct 4, 2017
Nice tubzy. Notice any changes from the supps yet?

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Nice tubzy. Notice any changes from the supps yet?
Yes, very odd things actually. Symptoms and new stuff I never had before, supposedly it's normal according to gbol since the body starts working again and toxic metals start to get excreted and die off. I can now tolerate zinc and vitamins and stuff fine which is what this stuff has in it, I assuming since it is in the proper ratio now. Zinc used to mess me up bad in the past so we shall see. My libido is still up and everything.

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Thanks then i will also start their programm.

Did u buy the supps on your own (via internet) or over the practitioner from where u orderd your ARL test?
I didn't go directly through ARL for the supps, I just googled it and found the fastest shipping method to my place. You can go directly through the practitioner though, I think most people do.

aztec

Oct 3, 2017
@TubZy good morning, what exactly are you taking now? Is it the 6 bottles of Endo Met only? ARL gave you that protocol? Not taking the electrolyte protocol anymore? Not sure if you
mentioned this already so pardon the redundancy if you did haha.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Yes, very odd things actually. Symptoms and new stuff I never had before, supposedly it's normal according to gbol since the body starts working again and toxic metals start to get excreted and die off. I can now tolerate zinc and vitamins and stuff fine which is what this stuff has in it, I assuming since it is in the proper ratio now. Zinc used to mess me up bad in the past so we shall see. My libido is still up and everything.
This report is very encouraging for me. I’m starting next week and we have very similar supplement recommendations. I don’t tolerate zinc well currently so hoping the ARL supps allow me to handle it like you.

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
@TubZy good morning, what exactly are you taking now? Is it the 6 bottles of Endo Met only? ARL gave you that protocol? Not taking the electrolyte protocol anymore? Not sure if you
mentioned this already so pardon the redundancy if you did haha.
No worries. Yes, nothing else, just the ARL stuff, no other oral or topical supplements. Mainly because ARL is given in a ratio and I don't want to alter that, and gbol told me not too. Lol

So for the past two weeks, all I have been taking was the ARL stuff (pic above), absolutely nothing else.

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
This report is very encouraging for me. I’m starting next week and we have very similar supplement recommendations. I don’t tolerate zinc well currently so hoping the ARL supps allow me to handle it like you.
Oddly enough, I have taken zinc multiple times in the past at different dosages and that was my biggest concern when realizing my report came back suggesting zinc. But I have not had any negative issues with zinc (and I'm taking like 60mg+ a day) so it is making me fairly optimistic to start. All the supplements are in certain ratios.

Chapman

Feb 14, 2018
U.K.
Mainly because ARL is given in a ratio and I don't want to alter that, and gbol told me not too. Lol
So for the past two weeks, all I have been taking was the ARL stuff (pic above), absolutely nothing else.
@TubZy Do you feel like you're close to being back to normal now, pre pfs? I appreciate you've only been taking the supplements and dietary recommendations for a fortnight. I'm just psyched to try this!

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
@TubZy Do you feel like you're close to being back to normal now, pre pfs? I appreciate you've only been taking the supplements and dietary recommendations for a fortnight. I'm just psyched to try this!
Many ups and downs. First week was rough, I literally felt so run down. That is normal according to gbol since I'm a fast oxidizer and I'm forcing my body to slow down. I have had days that I felt normal as well not many but a few. The other negative symptoms are new though, I haven't had symptoms like it before, not sure if they are PFS related or not, meaning things like sharp migraines like in the front of my head and stuff like that. However, my libido has not decreased or anything.

Talked to the practitioner (Catherine) before about it and she said it is related to retracing since I'm toxic in metals according to my hair test. Copper dumps from the liver etc. and other detox/die off things occur since enzymes are working again. I'm just going to continue to stick through it and planning to do another test in May. According to ARL, I should stay on for 3 months but gbol thinks I probably don't need the full three months before a retest to see where I'm at.

Gbol said I need to slow myself down until my receptors adjust so I become sensitive again. Two things that made me more optimistic since starting ARL, one being I can handle zinc fine and the other having a few days over the past two weeks or so of feeling normal. I'm trying not to update to much because a lot of weird stuff occurs on and off.

ARL : Understanding Retracing And Healing Reactions

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
New Jersey, USA
You taking the glandulars too? I thought they may contain hormones, which gbold wouldn't approve of.

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
You taking the glandulars too? I thought they may contain hormones, which gbold wouldn't approve of.
I thought same, but I asked early on and he said that wasn't the case. He said they are important since they contain aminos as well.
@gbolduev

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
@TubZy would it make sense to make a thread about the ARL diet (in our case especially for Fast oxidizer to discuss the recommended food... and maybe expand our menu lol)

For expample i found here a good online summary for the fast ox. diet: FAST OXIDIZER EATING PLAN
You can use the screenshot I posted in this thread from my report for your diet. It is for fast oxidisers, the screenshot is 1-2 pages back on this thread I think. In general it seems to be the opposite of Ray Peat's diet meaning more fats and less carbs.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
Supposedly, I'm "moderately high oxidizing". @TubZy, I have been recommended 4/6 of those in your above picture.
Did you buy every single supplement that was recommended by your ARL @TubZy ?

Last edited: