Three Herbs Protected Against 5mg Finasteride (Study)

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Yeah so clomid sucks I ain't bout it.
Gonna keep experimenting with dopamine, cortisol, and t3, in that order

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
@Boris clomid plus t3 , plus cycles of dexa.

I wonder if someone did this on propecia help
Any idea why I'd have crazy libido on 6.25mg clomid with t3, but feel emotionless?
Perhaps too many factors. Im also sick for the past couple days. Gonna clean slate and poss. Reintroduce later

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
@Boris as I wrote to you , people who feel goo on clomid are those with high DHT))

since DHT in their cass turns into 3 beta adiol which is agonist of er- b , estrogen receptor BETA

those people feel better and cured on clomid, WHile on it, and when you they getoff, they feel nothing

since clomid is estrogen receptor beta antagonist.

both KB and Mccurtone felt like shit on clomid. while on it, but better when off of it.
Why would I feel libido ON clomid, but lethargy as well?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Cuz clomid is an estrogen mimicking drug lol. It’s a potent drug designed for women. Most people who take clomid don’t feel actually well on it. They feel libido, maybe more energy, but you don’t feel real on it. Its just different.

Sure though, if it can be utilized for a short time period say 3 months to help beat a condition like PFS? I’d say feeling off like lethargic for a bit may be worth it.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Prob cause your estrogen is rising too much. Don't you have a problem with too much estrogen to begin with? Try taking your clomid dose with a low dose of an AI and see if you feel any different.

You could even try letrone as a natural AI and to boost thyroid. Supposedly it is a popular stack with clomid LETRONE FAQ!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Prob cause your estrogen is rising too much. Don't you have a problem with too much estrogen to begin with? Try taking your clomid dose with a low dose of an AI and see if you feel any different.

You could even try letrone as a natural AI and to boost thyroid. Supposedly it is a popular stack with clomid LETRONE FAQ!!! - AnabolicMinds.com
It's weird man, it's not the high estrogen feeling though. For me low estrogen is lethargic, whilst high estrogen just makes me emotional.
I only have an estrogen problem when I try to raise testosterone, like that anabolminds post, I need tons of AI for mmt estrogen to fall down. Apparently though that is common with PFS.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Cuz clomid is an estrogen mimicking drug lol. It’s a potent drug designed for women. Most people who take clomid don’t feel actually well on it. They feel libido, maybe more energy, but you don’t feel real on it. Its just different.

Sure though, if it can be utilized for a short time period say 3 months to help beat a condition like PFS? I’d say feeling off like lethargic for a bit may be worth it.
Balance must be achieved!

K8668B

Dec 22, 2017
Florida, USA

That's exactly how I felt on it! You couslnt have said it any better! I stopped it fairly quickly though and I didn't have any negative effects thankfully.

Feb 12, 2020
Interesting. My hormone doc had prescribed me Clomid a couple months ago because my test and LH was low. I never took it.
After I crashed from saw P the first time almost 10 years ago before knowing I had PFS my endo seen the low LH in my labs and put me on his made up “clomid restart” program. It was taking clomid for two years and slowly weaning off of it over a two year period. I would try this route over TRT. But it did not work. My high range T only helped with energy levels and made me feel better mentally but nothing for the sexual sides. In fact, it complicated things for the sexual sides because the top of the range T while being on clomid increased my estrogen to flagged High levels which my endo did not like seeing in men. so if I wanted to resume his “two year clomid restart protocol” he required me to take arimidex which caused my shrinkage. My first Saw P nightmare caused all the sexual sides with no shrinkage. Taking the armidex caused the shrinkage which lasted well past stopping the armidex.

I would not recommend armidex.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
After I crashed from saw P the first time almost 10 years ago before knowing I had PFS my endo seen the low LH in my labs and put me on his made up “clomid restart” program. It was taking clomid for two years and slowly weaning off of it over a two year period. I would try this route over TRT. But it did not work. My high range T only helped with energy levels and made me feel better mentally but nothing for the sexual sides. In fact, it complicated things for the sexual sides because the top of the range T while being on clomid increased my estrogen to flagged High levels which my endo did not like seeing in men. so if I wanted to resume his “two year clomid restart protocol” he required me to take arimidex which caused my shrinkage. My first Saw P nightmare caused all the sexual sides with no shrinkage. Taking the armidex caused the shrinkage which lasted well past stopping the armidex.

I would not recommend armidex.
So I've been taking a very low dose of clomid over the past ~week and can report that it lowers my voice substantially, increases beard growth, harder muscles. But, I feel like shit on it. There is just no two ways about it.
I actually felt more energy before hand, so it's getting binned. I don't like the idea of using an aromatase inhibitor either.

The other thing is that although the first 2 days I felt a high libido and things kicking into gear downstairs, that disappeared as quickly as it showed up.

The only thing that remains for me to test are my cortisol and thyroid. I had to take some prednisone the other day for a back issue and I felt lik my old self again. The problem is, hydrocortisone (cortef) does not do anything for me, rather it makes me worse, at dosages up to 40mg throughout the day. The prednisone was instantaneous, taking 20mg the first 2 days, followed by 10mg. That's 80mg of hydrocortisone equivalent, but in my experience that just does not hold true.

I may just end up going and getting a cortisol test with a doctor, and trying to explain my symptoms and experiments. For me, thyroid and cortisol are the only things that get my body odor back etc. So I'll pursue this further

Feb 12, 2020
So I've been taking a very low dose of clomid over the past ~week and can report that it lowers my voice substantially, increases beard growth, harder muscles. But, I feel like shit on it. There is just no two ways about it.
I actually felt more energy before hand, so it's getting binned. I don't like the idea of using an aromatase inhibitor either.

The other thing is that although the first 2 days I felt a high libido and things kicking into gear downstairs, that disappeared as quickly as it showed up.

The only thing that remains for me to test are my cortisol and thyroid. I had to take some prednisone the other day for a back issue and I felt lik my old self again. The problem is, hydrocortisone (cortef) does not do anything for me, rather it makes me worse, at dosages up to 40mg throughout the day. The prednisone was instantaneous, taking 20mg the first 2 days, followed by 10mg. That's 80mg of hydrocortisone equivalent, but in my experience that just does not hold true.

I may just end up going and getting a cortisol test with a doctor, and trying to explain my symptoms and experiments. For me, thyroid and cortisol are the only things that get my body odor back etc. So I'll pursue this further

I have heard other stories about people reacting badly to clomid. One explanation that’s floated around is that clomid “acts as an estrogen” in your body. We know it blocks estrogen at the pituitary gland resulting in surging of LH but I don’t know if it “acts as an estrogen” anywhere else. Either way you also just tried TRT right ? So you are in a good position to know what you reacted better to the clomid or the TRT and you reacted better to TRT? Were you still on the TRT while you took the clomid?

The thyroid and cortisol path sounds like it has potential for you. This is something I should look more into as well. That’s weird that prednisone would make you better and hydrocortisone would make you feel worse.

I was googling both to try to see if there is anything obvious that jumps out at me that makes them different.

Prednisone can suppress immune system. So I suppose if issue is auto immune and Prednisone suppress over active immune system this is a possible explanation. Prednisone can decrease your own cortisol production. This is why we are suppose to come off of prednisone slowly to give our suppressed cortisol levels a chance to rise. So if the issue is with the way our receptors respond to cortisol or with the way our bodies regulates cortisol release this could be a possible explanation as to why suppressing the cortisol could help. In that case my gut feeling is that suppressing the cortisol with the prednisone would help initially.

hydrocortisone is the medicine version of the cortisol our Endocrine systems produce. So maybe if the issue is with cortisol I suppose that could be a possible explanation as to why giving your body more cortisol could make it worse. @Helen. Maybe Helen can confirm or debunk these thoughts.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2020
@ trump I just called my ortho doc and asked for a prescription of prednisone for my back. He’s cool as fuck so he called one in for me. He also gave me methylprednisolone which is prednisone but stronger.

I’m going to try to shut down my natural cortisol production with it and see what happens.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
I have heard other stories about people reacting badly to clomid. One explanation that’s floated around is that clomid “acts as an estrogen” in your body. We know it blocks estrogen at the pituitary gland resulting in surging of LH but I don’t know if it “acts as an estrogen” anywhere else. Either way you also just tried TRT right ? So you are in a good position to know what you reacted better to the clomid or the TRT and you reacted better to TRT? Were you still on the TRT while you took the clomid?

The thyroid and cortisol path sounds like it has potential for you. This is something I should look more into as well. That’s weird that prednisone would make you better and hydrocortisone would make you feel worse.

I was googling both to try to see if there is anything obvious that jumps out at me that makes them different.

Prednisone can suppress immune system. So I suppose if issue is auto immune and Prednisone suppress over active immune system this is a possible explanation. Prednisone can decrease your own cortisol production. This is why we are suppose to come off of prednisone slowly to give our suppressed cortisol levels a chance to rise. So if the issue is with the way our receptors respond to cortisol or with the way our bodies regulates cortisol release this could be a possible explanation as to why suppressing the cortisol could help. In that case my gut feeling is that suppressing the cortisol with the prednisone would help initially.

hydrocortisone is the medicine version of the cortisol our Endocrine systems produce. So maybe if the issue is with cortisol I suppose that could be a possible explanation as to why giving your body more cortisol could make it worse. @Helen. Maybe Helen can confirm or debunk these thoughts.
Yes, TRT was nice but I ended up needing massive estrogen control. Besides that, it never got me feeling 100%. Really didn't feel like it was the appropriate avenue.
I was always lean, heated, oily face and pits. T3 brings back sweaty pits but I don't have enough endogenous cortisol to go higher with T3. Thus why I need to replace cortisol until my adrenals are back online (they arent dead, just turn on after like 6pm).

I'm jealous you got a prescription. How much did he give you? I'd start with about 25-40mgs a day, but I think it's all individualized.

Keep us updated man

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
@ trump I just called my ortho doc and asked for a prescription of prednisone for my back. He’s cool as fuck so he called one in for me. He also gave me methylprednisolone which is prednisone but stronger.

I’m going to try to shut down my natural cortisol production with it and see what happens.
I ordered dexa via alldaychemist. It'll be a but before I get it, but I got about a months supply so if I notice significant gains I'll order more.

Cortisol supplementation, at least from what I see on PH, was not as explored, and often times when it was it was successful in some way

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Trump_1776 as I said clomid t3 and cort

You can try to take cort plus thyroid until your reverse t3 goes to nil

then withdraw both and see if this sticks.

Since if you take just thyroid, this creates inflammation, and then when you quit thryroid even after flushing reverse t3 it goes back up.

but if you try to take cortisol with T3 until you flush reverse t3, then in the end you will have high T3 and high cortisol. and no inflammation in the moment

so when you quit both, then body should be able to raise both,

PFS is autoimmune in slow oxidizers IMO. in cases with high DHT levels.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States

Since if you take just thyroid, this creates inflammation, and then when you quit thryroid even after flushing reverse t3 it goes back up.

but if you try to take cortisol with T3 until you flush reverse t3, then in the end you will have high T3 and high cortisol. and no inflammation in the moment

Awesome. That's what I'll trial. Clomid doesn't feel good to me. Rather use something else that stimulates LH

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States

Do you think clomid is absolutely necessary? I think clomid is why the current cold im dealing with has lasted so long. Any thoughts?

Feb 12, 2020
Yes, TRT was nice but I ended up needing massive estrogen control. Besides that, it never got me feeling 100%. Really didn't feel like it was the appropriate avenue.
I was always lean, heated, oily face and pits. T3 brings back sweaty pits but I don't have enough endogenous cortisol to go higher with T3. Thus why I need to replace cortisol until my adrenals are back online (they arent dead, just turn on after like 6pm).

I'm jealous you got a prescription. How much did he give you? I'd start with about 25-40mgs a day, but I think it's all individualized.

Keep us updated man
The cortisol T3 rout sounds like the way to go. I did not know about the connection with Cortisol and T3. So T3 requires cortisol to work ?

So 4mg of methylprednisolone is equivalent to 5mg of prednisone. The prescription contains twenty one 4mg methylprednisolone tablets.

I know you said hydrocortisone made you worse. Were you taking the hydrocortisone with or without T3?

Feb 12, 2020
I ordered dexa via alldaychemist. It'll be a but before I get it, but I got about a months supply so if I notice significant gains I'll order more.

Cortisol supplementation, at least from what I see on PH, was not as explored, and often times when it was it was successful in some way
Interesting

dexamethasone Can be used to treat Addison disease where you are not making enough cortisol?

Have you tried the dexamethasone yet ?

It’s weird that Hydrocortisone makes you worse if you are lacking cortisol and if hyrdrocortisone is prescription cortisol

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Interesting

dexamethasone Can be used to treat Addison disease where you are not making enough cortisol?

Have you tried the dexamethasone yet ?

It’s weird that Hydrocortisone makes you worse if you are lacking cortisol and if hyrdrocortisone is prescription cortisol
Yeah pretty much, hydrocortisone has a short active life so you have to dose it all day and dude the few times I've used it it puts me into a coma. Straight up.