**TEI vs ARL - Explanation** (FAQs)

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
have you tried the himalayan livercare cd uses? I use it all the time as insurance.
I haven’t, that’s one suggestion of his I haven’t tried before. Probably not a bad idea to try.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Random info but might be interested in those using creatine. I liked it a lot and I was wondering what the mechanism is of creatine looking at minerals and hormones. Why some people do not respond to it (probably already have higher aldosterone?) Why people lose more hair on it etc.

Then I was reading about aldosterone wasting potassium on this forum by Helen and that this could be a cause of hairloss. Maybe if you supplement some potassium with the creatine you can eliminate the hairloss from it and still get some of the benefits.

Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 14.30.01.png

Thought this was interesting. Could be that this is from the increase in 5AR/DHT on creatine. More DHT -> More Aldosterone. Or it is caused by a different mechanism that increases aldosterone. It also shows it is dose dependant. The 2% group has less aldosterone than the 5% group.

It also raises the renin to aldosterone ratio it seems.

This is tested in rats.

Last edited:

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
Random info but might be interested in those using creatine. I liked it a lot and I was wondering what the mechanism is of creatine looking at minerals and hormones. Why some people do not respond to it (probably already have higher aldosterone?) Why people lose more hair on it etc.

Then I was reading about aldosterone wasting potassium on this forum by Helen and that this could be a cause of hairloss. Maybe if you supplement some potassium with the creatine you can eliminate the hairloss from it and still get some of the benefits.

View attachment 1501

Thought this was interesting. Could be that this is from the increase in 5AR/DHT on creatine. More DHT -> More Aldosterone. Or it is caused by a different mechanism that increases aldosterone. It also shows it is dose dependant. The 2% group has less aldosterone than the 5% group.

It also raises the renin to aldosterone ratio it seems.

This is tested in rats.
Also interesting that training always lead to lower aldo levels

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
@RebelWithACause

Why did you delete your response ? ;)
I don't know what I wrote but it was not good info.

Anyways I know Stan Efferding, creator of the "Vertical Diet" said sodium worked better for him than creatine. Could be that he just drinks sodium like crazy and he gets his sodium up -> this causes aldosterone to go up?? So you get a similar effect as creatine. Aldosterone goes up and you get Water retention? Or does aldosterone go down when you load on sodium.

Funny thing is he is already on steroids which raise sodium right? So he just makes it even higher.

I'm just curious about creatine since a lot of people swear by it. But there is no real explanation why it works. Just that it supposedly increases 5AR - which has not even been replicated by studies.

It could be creatine supplementation raises aldosterone and this retains more sodium. Then you get higher sodium. That is why some guys get low libido on creatine, rage, etc. and also hairloss. I had that when I used creatine. Especially the rage and definitely more hair shedding pre-finasteride. Those are signs of too high sodium. For other people it might put their sodium in the right spot and they have higher libido on it and feel better.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
can i cut my hair test sample rite now its like 1.20am, i might go out, gonna style hair a bit, may as well cut it now -- otherwise i look haggard slightly. so i want to style it. its been like 24 hrs. drank vodka like 24hrs ago which is rare for me these days. and styled or shampooed etc 24 hrs ago. done? i didnt do anything messed up since.
edit: cut hair sending

Last edited: