**TEI vs ARL - Explanation** (FAQs)

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Lets take a slow oxidizer. Usually PFS or PSSD or PAS person, has liver bile clearance problems. This usually clears no effectively estrogens, prolactins etc.

Since the body retains calcium with prolactin, if prolactin is high in slow oxidation due to liver problems.( bile) body wrongly retains calcium when it should not.
Prolactin retains calcium and lowers magnesium . this is why on hairtest you see both calcium and magnesium high, only calcium is high since you simply have too much of it. and magnesium is high, since prolactin is getting rid of it.

Now ARL is trying to fix your liver in slow oxidation, usually gives you taurine, and B vitamins , etc, but at the same time they give you calcium and magnesium also.

Since the body wrongfully retains too much calcium, this calcium gets retained , since no way the program can fix your liver fast enough. Since calcium goes even higher than before. This puts more pressure on progesterone and progesterone goes even higher. than before, you have shrinkage worse and everything worse.

But when you quit a program , boom you feel better than before why? since now you are not feeding extra calcium to the body, but ARL did fix your liver a little, so prolactin clears faster. and you get a better baseline.

This is why you get shrinkage , worse symptoms and cant take it. although the program is working and doing good things.

My recommendations to anyone who is doing these programs, GO with TEI. They dont give calcium to slow oxidizers, so the program is much faster symptoms wise.

ARL can take a year for you to actually handle that extra calcium that they are giving you. It will work, but will only work when your liver can clear estrogens and prolactins efficiently and that takes a lot of fixing.

ARL is a better program for people with more lead. but it will take longer and will give you symptoms all the time. since extra calcium that you are taking will always put more and more pressure on progesterone and progesterone is already high in PFS

I hope this explanation makes sense to people.

OFFICIAL TEI FAQ
Trace Elements

Last edited by a moderator:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Yea I understand. I think people have hard time with it because it is against human nature. You want to feel better ASAP. But this program is like computer. It lays out the exact road for you to get better. But you have to ignore your own instincts to get there.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
That's understandable. Thanks!

What does it mean when I don't feel worse on ARL sups, which include plenty of mag and calcium? No shrinkage and such? I actually might feel better on the program than off. Though this is different with and after each cycle.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Hadn’t seen this. Shrinkage in male sexual organs @Canari lol happens in pfs.

But great explanation. I’m definitely an example of this with the formerly ultra high mag and calcium.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Shrinkage = your dick looking like you're doing COKE by the GRAMS. It also happens with NoFap in the flatline. I had it before. I have it now on TEI from time to time.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
I knew some kids who did drugs. I read about it in a magazine. Anyways coke or meth or Adderall shrinkage was a JOKE vs PFS last yr. Could still have sex and a lot on any one of those until maybe withdrawal. Have sex in PFS crash? Painful almost scarily so. And then later... Well certainly didn't have enough already drive much to secure sex. Adderall was bad for shrinkage but lasted like a nite. Dex like a couple hours... And by a tiny amount. PFS shrinkage felt like permanent damage not vasoconstriction (in those it's from NE and adrenaline). Peripheral nervous system stuff. From fin... I don't know - it's from all kinds of shyt. But I'm saying shrinkage months maybe a year is nothing at all like grams of coke. A friend wouldn't go to school without it back then , sure 10 years straight of that would fuck some one up, but fin way way worse.

Adderall slight shrinkage like 2% sex 9-9=5/10

Fin sex 0 to minus 1000 ie asexual/10.

Meth? Ask all those dope whores. They're fine sexually. Disturbed mentally? No doubt.

Last edited:

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
@Helen

Do you think this is what ARL's stresspak is doing to me right now? Making me feel worse, but when I quit taking it my baseline will be better?

I've developed a "pterygium" (growth on the white of the eye) on my left eye over the last year or so. Although, my GF says she's always seen something there. But now i can feel it. and it looks like one is forming on my right eye too. This is after ~8 years of dry eyes after accutane use. My eyes atm are DRY AS FUCK and i'm freaking out about it that i'm gonna go blind. Even when i wake up in the morning, theyre super dry. This used to be the one time they werent so dry.

Fuck why did i drop $100 on stresspak. I wish we could get TEI in Aus.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@m_arch try to play with b1 and b2 and electrolytes protocol

Or contact Catherine, she will try to help you with the TEI.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
@m_arch try to play with b1 and b2 and electrolytes protocol

Or contact Catherine, she will try to help you with the TEI.
well sym pack (trace elements metabolic pak for fast oxidisers) has b2 so ill try that

EDIT:
Just compared the two.
trace elements: Trace Elements
interclinical labs: Interclinical

Both have b2, vitamin d, b5, b6, 12, calcium, magnesium, copper

After that trace elements has bovine glandular, amino acids, malic acid, coq10
and interclinical has a slew of herbal stuff

Last edited:

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017

hairsuit

Mar 26, 2018
USA
Guys, I gotta say, after some back and forth on ARL and TEI, things are absolutely moving forward in leaps and bounds. Libido is up. Have gone from having sex once every week to week and half, to having sex every 2-3 days, and wanting it. Erection issues are non existent on days that we take a roll in the hay. These are the last two things I am waiting on to restore. It’s hard to explain, but it’s almost like I am going through a rebirth process. Like i am going back through an abbreviated process of sex from my early adulthood where I was young and inexperienced. I have been shaking as if cold when aroused. Haven’t done that since my late teens early twenties. Pre mature ejaculation. Again not since early adulthood...(I’m 39). Pre mature ejaculation has slowly faded as time is going on. Shivering is slowly fading, but not completely. I’m all in now. I’m a believer in TEI. I’m not there, but I’m close....... appreciate all of your help so far.

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Guys, I gotta say, after some back and forth on ARL and TEI, things are absolutely moving forward in leaps and bounds. Libido is up. Have gone from having sex once every well to week and half, to having sex every 2-3 days, and wanting it. Erection issues are non existent on days that we take a roll in the hay. These are the last two things I am waiting on to restore. It’s hard to explain, but it’s almost like I am going through a rebirth process. Like i am going back through an abbreviated process of sex from my early adulthood where I was young and inexperienced. I have been shaking as if cold when aroused. Haven’t done that since my late teens early twenties. Pre mature ejaculation. Again not since early adulthood...(I’m 39). Pre mature ejaculation has slowly faded as time is going on. Shivering is slowly fading, but not completely. I’m all in now. I’m a believer in TEI. I’m not there, but I’m close....... appreciate all of your help so far.
Nice man. It takes them couple of rounds to get to who you are , and then it is mostly uphill. I am happy for you