TEI results

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Digestive issues 100% resolved? Wow. Restored some faith in TEI for me. That's pretty good man.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Yes, digestion is resolved. But severe despair. Would you consider celexa? Will my hair fall out? Will it help my anxiety?
I'm so lost man.
To solve IT probably have to chelate the copper...

Might go through some rough days while doing that.

Check this:

I regret shitting on this Guy a few days ago. Im Just a toxic mofo. He has a lot of good info. Just watch IT.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Yes, digestion is resolved. But severe despair. Would you consider celexa? Will my hair fall out? Will it help my anxiety?
I'm so lost man.
Wouldn't go near that stuff man. You've been a first hand witness of what we can do here with correcting body chemistry. I'd go for that. Maybe try a short fast and see how you react.

Raincoast

Oct 4, 2017
Canada
What about iv chelation therapy?
Im losing it mentally.
I feel deeply suicidal.
Everybody in my life is pushing me to take ssri.
Is there anything I can take to calm down?
Ive tried cbd, doesnt work.
Benzo's help for a few hours.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
What about iv chelation therapy?
Im losing it mentally.
I feel deeply suicidal.
Everybody in my life is pushing me to take ssri.
Is there anything I can take to calm down?
Ive tried cbd, doesnt work.
Benzo's help for a few hours.
As fucked as you feel. Just think deep down to yourself and know what it is. Its just symptoms. That's it. They are horrid. But you've gotten out of something horrid before, maybe not as bad as this mentally, but you've done amazing stuff man, and inspired so many people.

Just do whatever you can to relax. If you need a drug for short term, then you need it. Mirtazapine was a blessing for me with severe mental issues. It just numbed me, made me sleep for weeks. But still, I think you can get out of this more quickly, sustainably with health. Hang in there man.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Hey man, I am not really the right person to suggest antidepressants let alone SSRI's, SNRI's. either they do nothing at all to me... worsen ADHD, or fairly likely make me extremely manic. I only took them 18, and I actually the worst offender for bipolar / rapid cycling (effexor). obviously, i didn't know that i had it at the time. In short: I hate them all. They still recommended it years later when I tried to get diagnosis/ treat ADHD and or BPII. Idiots. (smarter docs did not, but the avg clowns did suggest at first, till I told them what effexor did to me - and I'm sure they wrote a bunch of non complimentary nonsense, in their tiny little notepads. bunch of low tier douchebags). (i'm partially kidding for ppl that think i havent moved on i was a kid that stuff is long gone, barely thought about it at all outside of starting new meds and during pfs, and also discussing it).

Celexa can cause weight gain, major weight gain, that alone even if it wasn't an SSRI - I'd hate it.

This is like asking an ANOREXIC to recommend their FAV PIZZA or MASS GAINER protein shake. I just can't. I hate them all. In essence, I admit a bias against psyche meds.
and hormonal meds like accutane (fine for me but RISKY), and finasteride (definitely was not fine). Some PFSers rec'd Mirtazapine. Possibly could have helped me a lot, restoring sleep and neurosteroids months earlier, but I could barely move and there's A LOT of information out there, mostly bad, so I did what I could, but yes, some med to help the worst phase would have been great and safer. The thing is many psyche meds cause memory loss, hair loss, weight gain, and some hypomania/mania... but yes all those things are 1million times more preferrable to severe depression.

Pretty sure I've always had stomach issues, you would think exceptional fitness, major detoxes, 100% sobriety, being ripped, would make it 100% good all the time, instead of 60 80 90 50 80. random. but like 2000x better than 2017. better than most of 2018 - tho part of that was pretty good. Some IBD / IBS random. Also psychological, related to fataphobia and stress. Also sometimes eating yogurt, cheese, and or bread, corn but i doubt it, i think adding fibre, changing foods, anything and everything can kind of fuck up my stomach, usually it's good but def not perfect. and im definitely careful about what i eat 99% of the time.

ALSO despair is no good, but the fact you fixed digestion totally, seems pretty positive, a great sign. Seems like one of the HARDER things to fix for a person (pfs, pssd, or whatever, just normal ppl have messed up stomachs too at times). I think stomach randomly improved a couple yrs after effexor but I always basically never ate when flying, never ate before tests, never ate before dates, never ate before meetings, and usually never ate at or pre work.

Update:
@Raincoast. --IF I HAD TO do it again, Mirtazepine or prescription Lithium (for me.... it's one of the if not the only truly ANTI-SUICIDAL drugs out there). I say RX, because it seems impossible to get Lithium Orotate in Canada now. Surely can be done thru Ebay or something, but not in store which was rare, and not on Amazon nor Iherb anymore. You've done well and can surely do it again, but short term med won't destroy everything. Can cause issues but 100mg of Lithium won't make PFS worse. I'm pretty sure. Doubt mirtazepine will either. Maybe that DEEP sleep people had on Mirtazepine helped restore neurosteroids to less abysmal levels.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Fuck, he dont recommend vitamin c or zinc
Thats if you want to slow IT down. I think you should push through unless it is really bad.

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Argentina
I dont know how some people i read on internet they are like years chelating copper. I mean, i dont know how is going to be my next hairtest.
But i have been taking 4 pills of ZMC for 3 months. Thats like 100 mg zinc, 2 gr of vit C and 60 mg of manganese a day.

Hope that my next hairtest shows lower copper

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I dont know how some people i read on internet they are like years chelating copper. I mean, i dont know how is going to be my next hairtest.
But i have been taking 4 pills of ZMC for 3 months. Thats like 100 mg zinc, 2 gr of vit C and 60 mg of manganese a day.

Hope that my next hairtest shows lower copper
Ye one cycle is not going to fix you. I took a lot of zinc as well but I think your body uses it for all types of stuff not just chelating copper. I was low zinc on last hairtest eventhough I have been taking a lot of zinc for months.