TEI - PE, energy crashes, hairs drying/thinning out, oily skin

brix

Oct 4, 2017
@Jamie we have the same issues and pretty similar hair test. I have yet to find a remedy for PE. Weirdly, taking test helped my hair stop falling out as much, most likely from raising sodium.

While on TEI, my temples had patches of new hair growing on my juvenile hair line. Now that I’ve stopped, Those hairs stopped growing in.

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
I have wondered these questions myself for a long time and there are no answers yet. I started with 4 lows and my 4th hairtest shows I am back in 4 lows again. Did TEI and no improvements so far.
That sounds pretty disappointing. It is a pity you did not improved. Do you think about e. g. switching on ARL or still stay on TEI?

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
@Jamie we have the same issues and pretty similar hair test. I have yet to find a remedy for PE. Weirdly, taking test helped my hair stop falling out as much, most likely from raising sodium.

While on TEI, my temples had patches of new hair growing on my juvenile hair line. Now that I’ve stopped, Those hairs stopped growing in.
I also feel better on sodium raising stuff. It gives me better energy and hairs but it does not seem to be a cure for long time.

As I understand in 4 lows body tries to speed up but it is depleted of Ca, Mg so cannot raise Na, K for a long time. So first it has to slow down to be later able to speed up properly. If I am wrong please correct me.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
I also feel better on sodium raising stuff. It gives me better energy and hairs but it does not seem to be a cure for long time.

As I understand in 4 lows body tries to speed up but it is depleted of Ca, Mg so cannot raise Na, K for a long time. So first it has to slow down to be later able to speed up properly. If I am wrong please correct me.
sounds correct. I’ve been supplementing Ca, Mg, Cu on their own. I have always ate a low Ca : P diet which could be the problem.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
That sounds pretty disappointing. It is a pity you did not improved. Do you think about e. g. switching on ARL or still stay on TEI?
Will probably finish the 4th cycle. There schould be at least some improvements after 4 cycles and I may even feel worse now. Not sure about ARL, people say they are slower than TEI but they do acknowledge the 4 lows pattern. I do not have the time to feel so bad for many years to come where I should actually be enjoying the prime of my life.

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
Will probably finish the 4th cycle. There schould be at least some improvements after 4 cycles and I may even feel worse now. Not sure about ARL, people say they are slower than TEI but they do acknowledge the 4 lows pattern. I do not have the time to feel so bad for many years to come where I should actually be enjoying the prime of my life.
Yeah, the long time of recovery sucks a lot. I read about 4 lows on ARL page. I do not know if TEI differs 4 lows or they just look at the ratios

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
Still on TEI. Can't say much now, but my stool became green. I suppose there is something on with bile flow.

Could it be on purpose or rather I am missing something?