TEI - PE, energy crashes, hairs drying/thinning out, oily skin

brix

Oct 4, 2017
@Jamie we have the same issues and pretty similar hair test. I have yet to find a remedy for PE. Weirdly, taking test helped my hair stop falling out as much, most likely from raising sodium.

While on TEI, my temples had patches of new hair growing on my juvenile hair line. Now that I’ve stopped, Those hairs stopped growing in.

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
I have wondered these questions myself for a long time and there are no answers yet. I started with 4 lows and my 4th hairtest shows I am back in 4 lows again. Did TEI and no improvements so far.
That sounds pretty disappointing. It is a pity you did not improved. Do you think about e. g. switching on ARL or still stay on TEI?

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
@Jamie we have the same issues and pretty similar hair test. I have yet to find a remedy for PE. Weirdly, taking test helped my hair stop falling out as much, most likely from raising sodium.

While on TEI, my temples had patches of new hair growing on my juvenile hair line. Now that I’ve stopped, Those hairs stopped growing in.
I also feel better on sodium raising stuff. It gives me better energy and hairs but it does not seem to be a cure for long time.

As I understand in 4 lows body tries to speed up but it is depleted of Ca, Mg so cannot raise Na, K for a long time. So first it has to slow down to be later able to speed up properly. If I am wrong please correct me.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
I also feel better on sodium raising stuff. It gives me better energy and hairs but it does not seem to be a cure for long time.

As I understand in 4 lows body tries to speed up but it is depleted of Ca, Mg so cannot raise Na, K for a long time. So first it has to slow down to be later able to speed up properly. If I am wrong please correct me.
sounds correct. I’ve been supplementing Ca, Mg, Cu on their own. I have always ate a low Ca : P diet which could be the problem.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
That sounds pretty disappointing. It is a pity you did not improved. Do you think about e. g. switching on ARL or still stay on TEI?
Will probably finish the 4th cycle. There schould be at least some improvements after 4 cycles and I may even feel worse now. Not sure about ARL, people say they are slower than TEI but they do acknowledge the 4 lows pattern. I do not have the time to feel so bad for many years to come where I should actually be enjoying the prime of my life.

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
Will probably finish the 4th cycle. There schould be at least some improvements after 4 cycles and I may even feel worse now. Not sure about ARL, people say they are slower than TEI but they do acknowledge the 4 lows pattern. I do not have the time to feel so bad for many years to come where I should actually be enjoying the prime of my life.
Yeah, the long time of recovery sucks a lot. I read about 4 lows on ARL page. I do not know if TEI differs 4 lows or they just look at the ratios

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
Still on TEI. Can't say much now, but my stool became green. I suppose there is something on with bile flow.

Could it be on purpose or rather I am missing something?

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
I am still on TEI. I added more calcium(citrate) as I feel like I do not get much of it from food.

I was prescribed to take vit E in the morning and evening but it 'switches' me off completely. Huge brainfog, zero energy. So I take it only before sleep.

Episodes of insane hunger seem to be gone. I haven't had them for the past 3 weeks.

I lost lots of weight. Maybe because I cut carbs almost completely - as TEI suggested.
Or because I stopped working out as I feel weak after 10 minutes of exercise and get brainfog after that.

Considering working out. I felt better on gym while using sodium boosting stuff. More pumped up, more strength, etc.

Now TEI tries to slow me down so I suppose it is normal not to be able to work out but damn I used to be so strong and full of energy.

It would be best to be hibernated through the healing process.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
like a bear, right?
Yes, like many things gotta keep doing it @brix. Wierd spiro cream (long time ago, not now, probably could but only prevented dramatically slowed down hair loss for me, didn't really regrow, and yeah I don't want to mess with it anyways), excreted more sodium and retained potassium, and blocked Aldosterone. However, only slowed/stopped (slowed, didn't quite 100% stop, still shed) hair loss, (I used it because of Dex as before that adderall was destroying hair tho barely used at all).

Perhaps to regrow, one has gotta raise sodium and Aldosterone. I'm thinking aloud. Some of this may be backwards. @brix. And yeah your guy's tests look quite similar @Jamie. I'll edit once I remember what I'm trying to say.

It would be best to be hibernated through the healing process.

Last edited:

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
One week ago I added gut protocol outlined by @Ocguy . So far without probiotics.

What I can say about this is that my need for milk(i suppose calcium) lowered a lot.

Before starting this I was drinking half of a liter every day before bed. Now I do not feel such a need - interesting.

I also feel less wheepy but that can be TEI effect so I am not sure

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
One week ago I added gut protocol outlined by @Ocguy . So far without probiotics.

What I can say about this is that my need for milk(i suppose calcium) lowered a lot.

Before starting this I was drinking half of a liter every day before bed. Now I do not feel such a need - interesting.

I also feel less wheepy but that can be TEI effect so I am not sure
Keep going man, and keep us posted on the main thread.. keep in mind, not only are u building gut Flora, but binding toxins as well, maybe bad estrogens in your case too..
I know for a fact my chronic fatigue gets arrested when I'm staying consistent

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
Keep going man, and keep us posted on the main thread.. keep in mind, not only are u building gut Flora, but binding toxins as well, maybe bad estrogens in your case too..
I know for a fact my chronic fatigue gets arrested when I'm staying consistent
I will definitely keep doing gut protocol. Thanks you very much for outlining it :D.

I think I have some problems with bile flow(green stool). Hope the protocol will improve sth in this direction.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
I constantly have a great desire for acids...weird but also interesting.
My body wants to drink lemon juice, orange, eat food with vinegar - anything acidic.
I have the exact same. But no idea why. Maybe stomach acid problems or (protein) digestion?
Was the worst while having gastritis. I wanted to drink lemon juice so bad

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
I have the exact same. But no idea why. Maybe stomach acid problems or (protein) digestion?
Was the worst while having gastritis. I wanted to drink lemon juice so bad
Yeah, hard to say what is that. My desire for acids subsided a bit. I do not know if it is due to TEI or gut protocol.

Also I think I had some problems with proper bile flow/fat digestion as my stool hardly ever was brown.
Recently this also improved a bit. I think that gut protocol played there a major role

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
I think TEI does not adress everything properly.

I have terrible problems with my fat digestion. My stool is again GREEN and I feel dead.
For some time like a week it was improved and stool was brown, well formed I also felt a bit filled with adrenaline.

Now it is really bad. Maybe I am missing something that was necessary for adrenaline production and now I am running on cortisol which breaks me down.

But I do not know what could I miss. The only think I am not doing as TEI suggests is eating organs, but instead of that I eat fishes to get purine protein.