Tei/liver/gut health

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Argentina
Im planning to add some stuff to support this.
Sylimarin, mik thistle, NAC, TMG, taurine,liv 52, Choline. And calcium glucarate

Right now my bile flow is 0. And probably im not chelating copper, not detoxing and thats why im too toxic.

Also im doing this to flush accutane out of my body.

If someone can give me his opinion , i will appreciate it

Kjbigman

May 25, 2019
USA
Im planning to add some stuff to support this.
Sylimarin, mik thistle, NAC, TMG, taurine,liv 52, Choline. And calcium glucarate

Right now my bile flow is 0. And probably im not chelating copper, not detoxing and thats why im too toxic.

Also im doing this to flush accutane out of my body.

If someone can give me his opinion , i will appreciate it
Have you started this or seen improvements with any of those? Sounds like a good regiment.
I was wondering if calcium glucarate would be good topically for hair loss.

May 23, 2018
Australia
Milk thistle/silymarin is the ultimate liver detoxifier but it absolutely will ruin you if you have PFS and make things so much worse... Not sure if it's the same with accutane, but I would avoid milk thistle if I were you.

Look into TUDCA and maybe ox bile to help improve bile flow.

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Argentina
Yes, i was going to note this. Silymarin and milk thistle imcnot using it. I will use all the other stuff. I have to flush accutane and save my liver. Im adding ox bile and okra pepsin too.

So it will be NAC, ox bile, okra pepsin, liv 52, taurine, calcium glucarate, and choline/inositol.

Also with tei supplements. I think that i cant chelate Copper because i dont have any bile at all and thats why my copper levels are exactly the same

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Yes, i was going to note this. Silymarin and milk thistle imcnot using it. I will use all the other stuff. I have to flush accutane and save my liver. Im adding ox bile and okra pepsin too.

So it will be NAC, ox bile, okra pepsin, liv 52, taurine, calcium glucarate, and choline/inositol.

Also with tei supplements. I think that i cant chelate Copper because i dont have any bile at all and thats why my copper levels are exactly the same
You only did one hairtest?

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Because i dont really know how to flush accutane. I dont think that tei knows that i took finas and accutane. I think adding this will help the liver to flush accutane out of my body.
Those supplements will affect your hairtest. So not sure how this will impact the advice you will get from them. Just FYI

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
@sanka I dont know I did not make this Hair test stuff. It is sensitive to mistakes as we learned from people who took supps and tested their hair. When you have a wrong Hair test you are fucked. Why take that chance?

croboy17

Nov 15, 2019
@slader1

I'd think that this is normal? Mine change from light colored and greasy, to normal brown, but hard to squeeze.

Last edited: