TEI Hair Analysis log - Updated 19th of September 2019

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Pretty cool it changed up like that. I wonder how you feel on this cycle.
Really curious as well, just ordered the supplements, minus the Betain HCL, because that is way too expensive. Going to add Betain HCL myself.

One thing I noticed is that my Nickel is pretty high or is getting pushed out. Probably due to the orthodontic retainers I received after my braces. Might get them removed in the future, depends on future tests.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
So I have finally received the results of my 3th hair test. I took 2 weeks of rest after quitting my 2nd cycle before I cut the hair for the 3th test. I went from a fast 4 into a slow 1, which I'm pretty excited about. I've always felt slow, cold and sluggish, so I'm excited to try a different set of supplements and a whole other diet, way less fat. Another suprising thing is that I came out of the 4 lows, which I am happy about. @Helen any thoughts?

Edit: Only things that won't seem to improve are Boron and Cobalt.
Nice! Your ratios pretty good too

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
1 week has passed since I started the 3th cycle. Nothing much too report, more tired and hair loss back at full force, depressing as fuck.
Hang on tight bro. You adding the potassium to the Adrena? For some reason they leave this minerals out again.
  • Potassium (from potassium gluconate and 50% as potassium glycinate complex)10 mg

Although the amount in parapack is very low. You can probably also just eat more potassium food like a lot of cooked veggies.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Hang on tight bro. You adding the potassium to the Adrena? For some reason they leave this minerals out again.
  • Potassium (from potassium gluconate and 50% as potassium glycinate complex)10 mg

Although the amount in parapack is very low. You can probably also just eat more potassium food like a lot of cooked veggies.
Thanks for the heads up, will make sure to combine it with potassium food. Really hoping to see some regrowth or halting of the hair loss.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Your TEI journey has been rough on you, Ingeno. Hopefully it means things are changing.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Your TEI journey has been rough on you, Ingeno. Hopefully it means things are changing.
I hope so too, if I look back no real positive changes happened. Will probably finish 4 cycles before making any conclusions.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
I hope so too, if I look back no real positive changes happened. Will probably finish 4 cycles before making any conclusions.
What is your diet like outside of tei?

If I may make a suggestion, try to incorporate these foods and see if that helps your hairloss:

-add turmeric and black pepper to your meals
-have 1 glass of mixed berries blended up with 1 glass of non-fortified soymilk (check the label that it doesnt have a tone of calcium or anything else added)

The soymilk should mildly lower dht output, and the berries and spices should be anti inflammatory as well. It seems the perfect storm for balding is dht + inflammation, both increased by stress.

Also I suggest you try meditating 30min a day if you don't already

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
What is your diet like outside of tei?

If I may make a suggestion, try to incorporate these foods and see if that helps your hairloss:

-add turmeric and black pepper to your meals
-have 1 glass of mixed berries blended up with 1 glass of non-fortified soymilk (check the label that it doesnt have a tone of calcium or anything else added)

The soymilk should mildly lower dht output, and the berries and spices should be anti inflammatory as well. It seems the perfect storm for balding is dht + inflammation, both increased by stress.

Also I suggest you try meditating 30min a day if you don't already
would maybe think twice about pepper. Often there is piperine in turmeric supplements.
Read about it and glucuronidation.

For me piperine and pepper extracts or else is a no go.

Even if they say it increases availability.
Maybe it’s just glucuronidation which stops and levels of it stay high.

But do you want that? Esp with things that chelate? Imo you want it to be eliminated fast.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Only negatives so far. Those TEI cycles are rough, I can't feel enjoyment and can't enjoy a single thing. All those hobbies I used to do, couldn't care less right now. Work is hard, the days go by slowly, but if I look back in the past the time flies by and no changes are happening. All my facial fat is gone, I look like a drug addict, thin facial skin with hollow cheecks and sunken eyes. Colleagues keep asking if I'm losing weight, while I'm already pretty low bodyfat. I eat so much stuff and can't gain weight. Right now I don't know what to do. I wish I had any improvements so far which could give me motivation to continue. I'm pretty clueless.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Only negatives so far. Those TEI cycles are rough, I can't feel enjoyment and can't enjoy a single thing. All those hobbies I used to do, couldn't care less right now. Work is hard, the days go by slowly, but if I look back in the past the time flies by and no changes are happening. All my facial fat is gone, I look like a drug addict, thin facial skin with hollow cheecks and sunken eyes. Colleagues keep asking if I'm losing weight, while I'm already pretty low bodyfat. I eat so much stuff and can't gain weight. Right now I don't know what to do. I wish I had any improvements so far which could give me motivation to continue. I'm pretty clueless.
You are taking zinc + vitamin E + vitamin C. Probably low estrogen symptoms. Which also causes no enjoyment in life. Also days also took very long at work when I was taking the ZMC in cycle 2. I think this is low estrogen. You become hyperaware of everything on a constant basis. I had days with suicidal thoughts and hated myself and stuff. It is bound to happen.

You were in four lows which is even more fucked up than I was and I already had a hard time.

If you are in four lows you are pretty much almost dead lol. Your body was/is completely fucked up.

Just gotta keep going. You are on the cycle now.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
You are taking zinc + vitamin E + vitamin C. Probably low estrogen symptoms. Which also causes no enjoyment in life. Also days also took very long at work when I was taking the ZMC in cycle 2. I think this is low estrogen. You become hyperaware of everything on a constant basis. I had days with suicidal thoughts and hated myself and stuff. It is bound to happen.

You were in four lows which is even more fucked up than I was and I already had a hard time.

If you are in four lows you are pretty much almost dead lol. Your body was/is completely fucked up.

Just gotta keep going. You are on the cycle now.
I don't know man, this time I don't have the dry skin/eyes symptoms like I used to get on anti estrogen supplements. My mind feels dead, it becomes tougher each cycle. Even when I take rest between the cycles (2-4 weeks) I feel depressed and no improvements at all. I've said from the start that I'll probably do 4 cycles, and hopefully I'll get some improvements.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Same. This TEI cycle has been rough on me as well. Zero libido, erection quality is worse and I am very fatigued. This is my last cycle, though. I will have finished 6th cycles then and will shift my attention to hormonal protocols. If I ever return to nutritional balancing, I will choose ARL.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Same. This TEI cycle has been rough on me as well. Zero libido, erection quality is worse and I am very fatigued. This is my last cycle, though. I will have finished 6th cycles then and will shift my attention to hormonal protocols. If I ever return to nutritional balancing, I will choose ARL.
I completely understand that, and will follow you closely. Since taking FIN I've always felt low on all hormones, way more feminine, less masculine, muscle loss, bone loss etc.
Only problem I have with the hormonal route is that it's still a lot of guesswork.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
It has been a while since I've updated my thread. Finished my 3th cycle and waiting a couple of weeks before sending in my next hair sample. Hopefully I'll get some improvements in the upcoming weeks that can convince me to continue with TEI. Since I've finished my last cycle I'm feeling a bit less tired and more sensitive to cortisol or adrenaline. Strength in the gym is also coming back somewhat. I've decided to start a clean bulk because TEI probably has been speeding up my metabolism. I was always hungry on TEI and it made my face fatless, heavy sunken cheeks and family and friends are saying I need to gain weight. I look like a drug addict lol.

Used to be pretty muscular before FIN and looked buff, 80-82kg's. I was shocked when I weighted myself last week, 66kg's. Lots of muscle loss, some fat loss and maybe even some bone loss. So gonna clean bulk to 75kg at least to make up some of the weight loss.

Also doubting if I should add the gut protocol, one thing I noticed since I stopped last TEI cycle is that my cracked mouth corners are returning, perhaps candida or another virus? No clue but I think it is weird it comes back so fast since finishing TEI cycle.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
It has been a while since I've updated my thread. Finished my 3th cycle and waiting a couple of weeks before sending in my next hair sample. Hopefully I'll get some improvements in the upcoming weeks that can convince me to continue with TEI. Since I've finished my last cycle I'm feeling a bit less tired and more sensitive to cortisol or adrenaline. Strength in the gym is also coming back somewhat. I've decided to start a clean bulk because TEI probably has been speeding up my metabolism. I was always hungry on TEI and it made my face fatless, heavy sunken cheeks and family and friends are saying I need to gain weight. I look like a drug addict lol.

Used to be pretty muscular before FIN and looked buff, 80-82kg's. I was shocked when I weighted myself last week, 66kg's. Lots of muscle loss, some fat loss and maybe even some bone loss. So gonna clean bulk to 75kg at least to make up some of the weight loss.

Also doubting if I should add the gut protocol, one thing I noticed since I stopped last TEI cycle is that my cracked mouth corners are returning, perhaps candida or another virus? No clue but I think it is weird it comes back so fast since finishing TEI cycle.
Yea had the same a lot of weightloss on TEI. It seems normal since a lot of people experience this when starting a NB program (ARL and TEI). Could be that your body just wants to get rid of the weight. I was eating a good amount of calories and was still losing a lot of weight. Esp. fat and water weight. I looked bloated looking back on pictures.

Since this cycle I notice I am gaining weight again which is mostly muscle. Strength also increasing.

It takes some patience. Sometimes it is scary. My family started talking shit to me that I was losing weight and looked yellow, etc. I just told them to STFU (in a friendly way) and let me do this stuff and stop bothering me about it.

Now last week they comment that I look healthy. So people change their mind all the time. When you are on cycle you have to be deaf to other people's reactions and worry. But I think you do that already. You can easily gain weight. It is not hard. But I started to see it is better to slowly gain muscle and not (too much) fat than to gain weight fast just because people commented on it.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Yea had the same a lot of weightloss on TEI. It seems normal since a lot of people experience this when starting a NB program (ARL and TEI). Could be that your body just wants to get rid of the weight. I was eating a good amount of calories and was still losing a lot of weight. Esp. fat and water weight. I looked bloated looking back on pictures.

Since this cycle I notice I am gaining weight again which is mostly muscle. Strength also increasing.

It takes some patience. Sometimes it is scary. My family started talking shit to me that I was losing weight and looked yellow, etc. I just told them to STFU (in a friendly way) and let me do this stuff and stop bothering me about it.

Now last week they comment that I look healthy. So people change their mind all the time. When you are on cycle you have to be deaf to other people's reactions and worry. But I think you do that already. You can easily gain weight. It is not hard. But I started to see it is better to slowly gain muscle and not (too much) fat than to gain weight fast just because people commented on it.
I ignore those people indeed, but its a confirmation of something I was already seeing myself. Right now I hate my face because of how skinny it is, I do really look pretty unhealthy right now, hence the reason I need to gain some fat as well. It is pretty hard for me though to eat the TEI recommendations and eat clean, I think I need around 3500 calories to gain some weight.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I ignore those people indeed, but its a confirmation of something I was already seeing myself. Right now I hate my face because of how skinny it is, I do really look pretty unhealthy right now, hence the reason I need to gain some fat as well. It is pretty hard for me though to eat the TEI recommendations and eat clean, I think I need around 3500 calories to gain some weight.
Ok well that is doable. Just gotta eat frequently with that amount.