TEI Hair Analysis log - Updated 19th of September 2019

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Just going to collect all the hairs I’m shedding from this current TEI cycle...:cool:
They only need a small amount man. No need to send all your hair.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
1 Week has passed since I stopped my 2nd cycle and haven't been taking any supplements. To be fair I'm actually feeling worse. I have strong apathy, dry skin got even worse and no strength/motivation to do anything at all. Also zero libido. I am actually having doubts that TEI is treating 4 lows correctly. Have a feeling that they focus too much on the slow/fast oxidation rate instead of the actual 4 lows pattern.

Will probably do another 3th cycle and review the outcome of that. If that isn't positive at all I might switch to ARL, because they actually acknowledge the 4 lows pattern and treat it accordingly.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Most users experience nothing a week off sups. Your body has to acclimate and start producing minerals of its own. Give it three weeks before starting your next round. Maybe you'll feel improved so you'll have a little more faith in the program upon continuing. If not, try to stretch it to a year and draw your conclusions.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Yeah didn't it take @RebelWithACause a few weeks to start feeling better after his cycle too?
Yea felt like shit first 2 weeks off the supplements. Then better. But after the second cycle I did not feel good at all until I started the new cycle.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
1 Week has passed since I stopped my 2nd cycle and haven't been taking any supplements. To be fair I'm actually feeling worse. I have strong apathy, dry skin got even worse and no strength/motivation to do anything at all. Also zero libido. I am actually having doubts that TEI is treating 4 lows correctly. Have a feeling that they focus too much on the slow/fast oxidation rate instead of the actual 4 lows pattern.

Will probably do another 3th cycle and review the outcome of that. If that isn't positive at all I might switch to ARL, because they actually acknowledge the 4 lows pattern and treat it accordingly.
Im really curious to see if and how your hairtest changed.
Sounds weird but I would not trust that feeling at the moment. Maybe you got better (on the hairtest) but something came up which now makes you feel worse .

But I feel you if something you put your hope in makes you feel worse. Dont lose your hope. You will solve this.

Tbh I find those suggestion TEI gives you in 4 lows weird as well. I saw ARL treating it way differently. But who knows why and how one is better or faster than another.
(honestly, not sure if I should mention this, I for myself probably would go with ARL in this case tbh- not a suggestion!)
-> seeing how 3rd cylce of TEI works out sounds like a good plan.

Not sure if you saw this already. Dont like them too much but maybe it helps

Did you use those supplements like Sympia from that NL company? Cant find any link, is it actually the same as Sym pack ?

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
@Ingeno I would advice to add the magnesium, calcium and vit. D to the Sympia in your next cycle. Just try it out.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
@Ingeno I would advice to add the magnesium, calcium and vit. D to the Sympia in your next cycle. Just try it out.
Is this the sympia pack you guys are using ? https://www.vitamunda.nl/product/sympia-90
Thats like a totally different supplement.

I would definitely agree on adjusting or upgrading that "product with mg, ca and D to be kind of similar to sym pack.

Doesnt that company f** up the whole program?

Are they just swapping names from Sym pack to Sympia or are they changing even more?

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Is this the sympia pack you guys are using ? Sympia – 90 tabletten | Vitamunda
Thats like a totally different supplement.

I would definitely agree on adjusting or upgrading that "product with mg, ca and D to be kind of similar to sym pack.

Doesnt that company f** up the whole program?

Are they just swapping names from Sym pack to Sympia or are they changing even more?
SYMPIA is also made by TEI.

No they left out the grandulars and MG/CA/VIT. D. Not sure why. Not allowed or something. That is why I add them myself. I did not do it the first two cycles though and those cycles seemed to work. Not that big of a deal but I want to make sure I do it right.

I know Ingeno already added the vitamin D himself. But I think it is a good idea to add the MG/CA as well.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
SYMPIA is also made by TEI.

No they left out the grandulars and MG/CA/VIT. D. Not sure why. Not allowed or something. That is why I add them myself. I did not do it the first two cycles though and those cycles seemed to work. Not that big of a deal but I want to make sure I do it right.
Yes knew they left out the glandulars. Maybe even understand VitD but Mg, Ca ?? I dont know what to say haha. I think thats a big deal for 4 lows

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Yes knew they left out the glandulars. Maybe even understand VitD but Mg, Ca ?? I dont know what to say haha. I think thats a big deal for 4 lows
I don't know. We are learning as we are trying the program. This Dutch version is the only one we can do here so we have to work with what we have. It seems to work for me at least. At least it has improved me a lot. But yes I think the calcium and magnesium is needed in the SYMPIA now. Probably even more important if you are 4 lows.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Small update to keep this log up to date and I can reflect back on it in the future.

1 month has passed since I quit my 2nd cycle and I am worse in every category:

- Tired, lethargic.
- Pale skin.
- Zero libido, lifeless dick.
- Still very few emotions.
- No motivation.
- Quickly irritated.
- Pretty bad sleep, waking up in the middle of the night and can't fall asleep.
- Bad urinating flow, sometimes have to urinate at night.
- Muscle loss, feeling catabolic, no fuel for gym.
- Zero androgenic action, feeling kinda feminine and catching myself sitting with crossed legs at work.
- Absolutely zero positive changes.

The only thing I can imagine is that copper fucked me up even more, for the rest I had no notable amount of minerals in my 2nd cycle.
Expecting to receive the results of my 3th test this week. All in all I'm feeling sad and dissapointed. Thinking more about being copper toxic and how TEI doesn't handle this properly.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Interesting if this downswing is seen on your next hair test. You could switch to ARL and see how you do on their cycles. If it's better, good, if it's exactly the same you should have a little more confirmation that it might be chelation and things coming out.

I'm in the same boat. ARL seemed to get me out of 4 lows in no time. Now with TEI I am back in it more than I have ever been. MIght switch back to ARL and stay on them long term if my current cycle doesn't improve me in the slightest.

It's a shame no one here has found the right answer. I wish @Helen would shine some light onto this one.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Interesting if this downswing is seen on your next hair test. You could switch to ARL and see how you do on their cycles. If it's better, good, if it's exactly the same you should have a little more confirmation that it might be chelation and things coming out.

I'm in the same boat. ARL seemed to get me out of 4 lows in no time. Now with TEI I am back in it more than I have ever been. MIght switch back to ARL and stay on them long term if my current cycle doesn't improve me in the slightest.

It's a shame no one here has found the right answer. I wish @Helen would shine some light onto this one.
Is frustrating to say the least, not knowing if TEI treats 4 lows or copper toxicity properly. I'm not sure if I'm gonna do the 3th TEI cycle if they recommend copper again when my copper values have been dropping even more. ARL seems more interesting for 4 lows. Problem is that you will only know after 1-2 years if it is helping you. I mean there must be way quicker ways to reset your body man. Wasting so much time testing everything.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Small update to keep this log up to date and I can reflect back on it in the future.

1 month has passed since I quit my 2nd cycle and I am worse in every category:

- Tired, lethargic.
- Pale skin.
- Zero libido, lifeless dick.
- Still very few emotions.
- No motivation.
- Quickly irritated.
- Pretty bad sleep, waking up in the middle of the night and can't fall asleep.
- Bad urinating flow, sometimes have to urinate at night.
- Muscle loss, feeling catabolic, no fuel for gym.
- Zero androgenic action, feeling kinda feminine and catching myself sitting with crossed legs at work.
- Absolutely zero positive changes.

The only thing I can imagine is that copper fucked me up even more, for the rest I had no notable amount of minerals in my 2nd cycle.
Expecting to receive the results of my 3th test this week. All in all I'm feeling sad and dissapointed. Thinking more about being copper toxic and how TEI doesn't handle this properly.
Sucks man. You at least gave it enough time for snapback.

I got to say after second cycle I also felt worse and had no snapback. I felt better after the first cycle. Maybe now they will switch around and give you stuff that fixes you or at least pushes you in the right direction.

I just immediately started third cycle since I felt shitty.

I told myself at least 3 cycles and I want to see some good results. I am not expecting magic but at least a result where I can say OK it helped.

On this cycle my benis is like it is not on my body lol. I have no erections at all. I sleep like a baby though. And I have a lot more strength in the gym and bigger muscles.

Just keep going man. I would do one more cycle if I was you and then make a conclusion. But that's me. It is up to you of course.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
BTW I thought I was copper toxic as well but I took a lot of zinc + mang for 4 months and vitamin C and it made me feel worse in the long run. Zero emotions. Zero joy. OCD. Etc. So it is not clear cut. I think PFS is just weird shit! For example you take a small dosage of armidex on TRT and immediately you feel like you took 1000mg of arimidex and you crashed your estrogen to ZERO. Joint pain, heart pain, etc. But you did not because when you test it your estrogen is still in normal or high range. It is weird.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Sucks man. You at least gave it enough time for snapback.

I got to say after second cycle I also felt worse and had no snapback. I felt better after the first cycle. Maybe now they will switch around and give you stuff that fixes you or at least pushes you in the right direction.

I just immediately started third cycle since I felt shitty.

I told myself at least 3 cycles and I want to see some good results. I am not expecting magic but at least a result where I can say OK it helped.

On this cycle my benis is like it is not on my body lol. I have no erections at all. I sleep like a baby though. And I have a lot more strength in the gym and bigger muscles.

Just keep going man. I would do one more cycle if I was you and then make a conclusion. But that's me. It is up to you of course.
Will probably do a 3th cycle, depending on the results of the 3th test. I felt moments of improvements on and after the 1st cycle, but the 2nd has been only downhill, even 1 month after quiting and that doesn't feel right. I truly believe in TEI, but not with the 4 lows situation or hidden copper toxicity. 4 lows can be slow or fast oxidation based on ratio's and mineral status, the problem is that in 4 lows the values are so close to each other that it is hard to decide which I one I really am, thus maybe receiving the wrong diet and supplements. I have symptoms of both, always cold body and even purple nails on some days. Just waiting for the results right now, nothing else to do.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Will probably do a 3th cycle, depending on the results of the 3th test. I felt moments of improvements on and after the 1st cycle, but the 2nd has been only downhill, even 1 month after quiting and that doesn't feel right. I truly believe in TEI, but not with the 4 lows situation or hidden copper toxicity. 4 lows can be slow or fast oxidation based on ratio's and mineral status, the problem is that in 4 lows the values are so close to each other that it is hard to decide which I one I really am, thus maybe receiving the wrong diet and supplements. I have symptoms of both, always cold body and even purple nails on some days. Just waiting for the results right now, nothing else to do.
Yes I AM curious how your test Will look now

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
So I have finally received the results of my 3th hair test. I took 2 weeks of rest after quitting my 2nd cycle before I cut the hair for the 3th test. I went from a fast 4 into a slow 1, which I'm pretty excited about. I've always felt slow, cold and sluggish, so I'm excited to try a different set of supplements and a whole other diet, way less fat. Another suprising thing is that I came out of the 4 lows, which I am happy about. @Helen any thoughts?

Edit: Only things that won't seem to improve are Boron and Cobalt.

Attachments

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands