TEI Hair Analysis log - Updated 19th of September 2019

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Got results from 4th test, back into 4 lows. Not sure what to think of this. I feel bad and no positives so far.
Hmm zero positives? If you put yourself next to how you were before TEI - you in the same situation?

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Hmm zero positives? If you put yourself next to how you were before TEI - you in the same situation?
Maybe even worse. I feel no excitement or whatsoever, I'm really trying to enjoy my hobbies I used to love but the passion isn't there, I can't fake that feeling. Also zero libido, brainfog, weakness, easy tired, no motivation to hit the gym. I sleep fine and try to get 8 hours a sleep a day. I just don't know what it is.

Also my face/cheeks have sunken so much that I really look like a crackhead, zero facial fat or collagen. I saw pictures of myself how I looked before FIN and I had a nice glow, oily skin, full cheeks, could get an easy tan. Now my face is pale and dull, thin skin. That was so hard to watch those pictures of how I used to look.

FIN fucked me up so badly, its going on now for 4/5 years, I made zero improvements in the gym and even lost muscles and perhaps some bone mass. I used to weight easy 75-80kg's and after FIN I slowly declined to 67kg's, which is shocking because I kept working out.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Maybe even worse. I feel no excitement or whatsoever, I'm really trying to enjoy my hobbies I used to love but the passion isn't there, I can't fake that feeling. Also zero libido, brainfog, weakness, easy tired, no motivation to hit the gym. I sleep fine and try to get 8 hours a sleep a day. I just don't know what it is.

Also my face/cheeks have sunken so much that I really look like a crackhead, zero facial fat or collagen. I saw pictures of myself how I looked before FIN and I had a nice glow, oily skin, full cheeks, could get an easy tan. Now my face is pale and dull, thin skin. That was so hard to watch those pictures of how I used to look.

FIN fucked me up so badly, its going on now for 4/5 years, I made zero improvements in the gym and even lost muscles and perhaps some bone mass. I used to weight easy 75-80kg's and after FIN I slowly declined to 67kg's, which is shocking because I kept working out.
Ya I feel you brother. What is your plan? You sticking out the fourth?

I have had cycles w better libido but this cycle no libido after 4 weeks being on it. My face also has become more sunken in on this one. But seem to fluctuate

Cycles are insane up downs periods where I do well, periods bad

My candida completely gone tho (white tongue)

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Perhaps collagen and coffee creamer almond milk or coconut if can’t tolerate milk. Honestly, did some gut protocol last couple weeks or before that and maybe 18 days of 3000-7000 cals. No Andro etc. Used to think that I only need like 1500 to 2500 and that can be true and very very lean but I can do 2500 to 5000 or even more with days up to 7000 calories and not get fat I did go from 171 to 180 pounds but I’m 176 right now I do have water retention but I mean my 27 exponential moving avg weight is likely 171.7— 173.7lb probably in a few days or a week I’ll be there again. Gained 9 lb in like a few days but prolly messed up stomach. Can lose 7lb in a day or so when digestion’s good. Basically crazier metabolism than ever. From TERRIBLE METABOLISM IN CRASH AND HALF OF 2018 gained muscle and some fat. Cut up nicely then wo even trying. Surprising a little but makes sense way healthier. Things can change crazily. Once was 173 to 175 but was skinny as fuck likely 18 percent body fat and 30 or so lb less muscle... or like 50 lb less than me at 192 to 198, like post ra +4a.

Yeah I’m stronger but I need to be extremely lean at all times. I refuse to live life as a fat person ever again. Last time was fin crash and some chubbiness like 6 to 8 mo later. Then v lean then actually ripped. Might just buy kingsblood and stay ripped 183 to 187 lb year round like I was... only because 172 is a fair bit skinnier. Although my max calisthenics reps went up I’m lighter makes sense. Lifts mostly down. Shoulder press down like 100 lb from rando and 4andro no lie. Leg press I could do 40 to 50 x approaching 400 lb half or more. That would probably break my skinny ass legs now. (That was a lot of weight volume and reps for me).

Anyways, a little sidetracked. Basically coffee creamer and a whey shake and or coffee and collagen... you can add 750 to 1100 cals add butter or pb bananas you can add 1400 to 2000 cals like that. I mostly eat one or two times a day well into the next day unless I get too skinny then eat whatever seems reasonable for a week or so. Typing on iPad one finger excuse errors.

Honestly, easier for some than others. You gotta ignore bad and good pics for sometime and only think about routine / getting better healthwise. Not sure if there’s some other protocol in order. I’m sure you’ll improve.

When focused on dramatic change I was literally suicidal. 8 me into mostly avoiding mirror and working like a machine good again. Now different only bc prolly burned tons of fat and under jaw fat but same close to same tho skinny. Also not really on purpose guess always fluctuate 3 to 5 lb at times... go weeks that can mean losing or gaining 10 to 15 lb and still being in shape for me. Did do 5 yrs same weight at times but that was so slow for muscle growth or fat reduction, that it would be v annoying now.

Also not sure exactly how but 13 kg can be gained back. I was 175 184 pretty ripped pre fin 176 cut 165 sick 168 to 200 deathly ill to 180 fasting water to 198 down to 171 and 176 now. But I’m always changing things up. I’m happy current leanness minus random digestion fuckups. Happier just as lean at 190 but drugs would Mk that easier. Looked fat first time in a decade and was insanely skinny at dif times in 2017 to 2018. Fucked w me mentally a lot.

Last edited:

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands

Also my face/cheeks have sunken so much that I really look like a crackhead, zero facial fat or collagen. I saw pictures of myself how I looked before FIN and I had a nice glow, oily skin, full cheeks,could get an easy tan. Now my face is pale and dull, thin skin. That was so hard to watch those pictures of how I used to look.

Replying to the bolded part specifically. Likewise and again, mentioning I aint tained by FIN but I got my own issues, I can no longer get a tan as much as I used to. Sometimes, I tend to think I am unable to get a tan at all. I even started taking tanning-bed sessions at the gym for the first time in my life. Have gotten 2 sessions so far. But the results are nihl. Nonetheless, continueing with it as oral VIT-D in the passt left me with hypervitaminose D.

In addition: I am no longer sun-burning at all, I do not get red or inflamed. Even after a summer-full exposure. After a few days I can roll my skin as if it is peeling but I can have this, regardless of sun-light exposure. The raypeat crowd mentioned this to be pufa (AA) depleted to produce the reaction. I also have seen this mentioned by people following a low vit-a diet.

-------------

Anyhow, the tanning part makes me think we have problems with the copper-based transcription for melanin based on tyrosinase. Makes sense considering the other collagen issues you mention.

The irony is that a (relative) inability to tan is also connected to pyroluria. Problems with the Heme-containing rings and the loss of b6 and zinc. Pyroluria protocol has been mentioned by @Helen as part of a possible solution for many of us.

Contrasting much? :(

Last edited:

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Ya I feel you brother. What is your plan? You sticking out the fourth?

I have had cycles w better libido but this cycle no libido after 4 weeks being on it. My face also has become more sunken in on this one. But seem to fluctuate

Cycles are insane up downs periods where I do well, periods bad

My candida completely gone tho (white tongue)
My face doesn't fluctuate sadly, only became worse over the years and really bad while on TEI. I am probably going to continue with TEI, albeit demotivated. The cause of my problems could be anything and I just don't know what it is, so there is no clear path I can follow, except TEI, which in theory sounds promising. Maybe I switch to ARL in the future, they seem to acknowledge the 4 lows pattern and speak about it.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
My face doesn't fluctuate sadly, only became worse over the years and really bad while on TEI. I am probably going to continue with TEI, albeit demotivated. The cause of my problems could be anything and I just don't know what it is, so there is no clear path I can follow, except TEI, which in theory sounds promising. Maybe I switch to ARL in the future, they seem to acknowledge the 4 lows pattern and speak about it.
Im also sticking with TEI. I can tell you my face was terrible. And on one cycle of TEI when I ate the slow oxidizer diet IT became insane. This was fourth xycle.

But now I have frequent moments/days where my face looks normal with a good color. Except on downswings my face becomes grey yellow and sunken in. Similar to when I first crashed w PFS.

Four lows Def. Rough pattern. But I AM sure you Will get out of IT but you might need more rest than someone not in four lows.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
BTW I also had several moments of when I was numb/ depressed Even off the supps. I Just continued w/ the next cycle asap and I kept improving. Sometimes you dont get a snapback and you are stuck in a certain body chemistry IT seems

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Hello all,

Been a while since I updated this thread, but that is mostly becuase there isn't anything noticable to report. I have a feeling of despair and some emotional sadness combined with depression, so it is tough. I really wish I had more mental clearness and energy to practice my hobbies but I have zero creativity when I get home from work. I'm just waiting on the day where I'll feel like a real person again.

Peace out.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Also adding near infrared sauna since today. Using a single 250w infrared bulb on my stomach for 20 minutes and 10 minutes on my back. Might upgrade to 3-4 bulb sauna to generate some heat as well, need to build some kind of sauna closure.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Added near infrared therapy, doing single bulb daily on the abdomen and sometimes back or short sessions on the thyroid/face. I'm feeling more positive and a bit more clear headed. Also weird random aches which could be some detox symptoms. Near infrared could speed up elimination of heavy metals and other toxins in the body. Next step is to build a small sauna space where I can heat myself up with 3-4 near infrared bulbs, should be even more powerful. I sleep very good since using the infrared therapy.

Right now I'm cautiously positive about the near infrared therapy, more so than TEI.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Right now I'm cautiously positive about the near infrared therapy, more so than TEI.
makes sense/ same w/ me about other things. near infrared seemed to help some. dif strokes for dif folks.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
makes sense/ same w/ me about other things. near infrared seemed to help some. dif strokes for dif folks.
I think the combination of TEI + near infrared could be really powerful. Dr Wilson recommends that you don't do near infrared therapy without a nutritional program, probably because you need the proper nutrition to support the detox.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
sure ok