TEI Hair Analysis log - Updated 19th of September 2019

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Hello everyone,

Finally I have received my results from TEI and hopefully some of you can give your opinion on the results. If you need any translations, let me know, the results are in Dutch.
I will probably jump on their supplement advice, although it is a bit pricey.

TEI: Oxidation type FAST 2.

Some background information:
- Have used finasteride in the past (for 4-6 months and quit 2 years ago)
- Hair loss / scalp itch
- Slow muscle growth
- Low energy levels
- Libido goes up and down
- Some brain fog
- Motivation goes up and down
- Always had acne, still some on my back/shoulders

As you can see in the last picture, the company I used also advices fulvic acid, although I think this is not an official TEI recommendation, anyone knows this?

@Helen @mattyb @HS

Attachments

Last edited:

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
As you can see in the last picture, the company I used also advices fulvic acid, although I think this is not an official TEI recommendation, anyone knows this?
Havent seen TEI rec fulvic acid before. So I rather think its not. Maybe the company or some practitioner behind it changed it?
Where did you buy the hairtest ?

What supernature meant is 3 or 4 lows. Meaning 3 or for out of Ca, Mg, Na and K are low.

I think you would do good on TEI recs. Maybe ask the company what they changed or if you could get the standart TEI recs.

How much does the company charge for those supplements?

If Sympia = para-pack, it should be around 73 pounds for 2 months (Min-plex B, ZMC, Para pack)

Last edited:

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
TEI adviced me fulvic acid as well when I first tested my hair.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Havent seen TEI rec fulvic acid before. So I rather think its not. Maybe the company or some practitioner behind it changed it?

What supernature meant is 3 or 4 lows. Meaning 3 or for out of Ca, Mg, Na and K are low.

I think you would do good on TEI recs. Maybe ask the company what they changed or if you could get the standart TEI recs.
Those are all TEI recommendations, except the fulvic acid which I didn't order. Sympia is the new formula of Sym-Pack III they said.

Hairtest is from www.haartest.nl and it is the only company that is allowed to sell TEI hair tests AND supplements in The Netherlands. I contacted some UK sellers and they all declined because they can't ship TEI supplements because of contracts.

For now I am going to try their supplements for the upcoming 3 months and depending on how I feel I will retest.

Is 3/4 lows possible in fast oxidation?

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Yeah, I did. Didn’t like their supp recs so I switched to ARL.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London

How much does the company charge for those supplements?

If Sympia = para-pack, it should be around 73 pounds for 2 months (Min-plex B, ZMC, Para pack)
Sympia is the sym-pack they said.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Those are all TEI recommendations, except the fulvic acid which I didn't order. Sympia is the new formula of Sym-Pack III they said.

Hairtest is from www.haartest.nl and it is the only company that is allowed to sell TEI hair tests AND supplements in The Netherlands. I contacted some UK sellers and they all declined because they can't ship TEI supplements because of contracts.

For now I am going to try their supplements for the upcoming 3 months and depending on how I feel I will retest.

Is 3/4 lows possible in fast oxidation?
Yes. I’m a fast 1 with 3/4 lows. My high is potassium.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Quick update, started Friday with:

- Sym-Pack
- ZMC Plus
- Min-Plex B

Having extreme cold hands which almost can't seem to warm up, slightly depressed and a numbness of emotions plus hair loss seemd to increase. Gonna ride it out, need to become worse before you become better, right?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
I did not do TEI just yet. I did take electro's all year (well FEB something to Sept 24th), and I HAD that cold hands iniitially, and now now. Feet a bit at times, but my temp is HOT.
It's minus 6 my windows are open, fans on.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Small update. Still taking all TEI supplements.

- Hair loss at full speed, lots of scalp itch.
- Corner of the mouth started cracking, infection/virus?

Gonna be a hell of a ride.

you just started taking supps. please follow the diet and what they tell you. stick out 3 hairtests. this is not a program which should be looked at in days, or even 20 days.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
you just started taking supps. please follow the diet and what they tell you. stick out 3 hairtests. this is not a program which should be looked at in days, or even 20 days.
I know Helen, it's just that I hate the hair loss part, only thing is they advice a lot of dairy, skim milk, fat milk, cottage cheese, regular cheese, yoghurt. I like those foods, but I have a feeling they increase scalp inflammation for me. I will ride it out.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
I know Helen, it's just that I hate the hair loss part, only thing is they advice a lot of dairy, skim milk, fat milk, cottage cheese, regular cheese, yoghurt. I like those foods, but I have a feeling they increase scalp inflammation for me. I will ride it out.
Topical sea salt can help

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Topical sea salt can help
I apply dead sea salt daily on scalp before bed, but only dissolved in water. Maybe we need something to penetrate the scalp. It helps a bit but the scalp itch increases as the day goes on.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I apply dead sea salt daily on scalp before bed, but only dissolved in water. Maybe we need something to penetrate the scalp. It helps a bit but the scalp itch increases as the day goes on.

It can impair your hairtest results, be careful