Stock Market - Crash Incoming?

Shanks

Dec 20, 2017
Germany
I wrote with a mate last week about the future of the US Stock Markets and he sent me those Charts from Mr. Wyckoff. wyckoffdistribution1.jpg
wyckoffdistribution2.jpg

Now here u can see the Weekchart form the S&P 500 from 2018
SP500.jpg

It could really be like Wyckoff described it. I think (ok ok i HOPE) in the last weeks of the year the market gets calmer and we see an upward movement in Q1 2019 but then the downtrends starts like in the Charts from Wyckoff above.

Here is also the link from Wyckoff: Wyckoff Method

What do guys think? Let's build up Shorts in the US Markets and get rich in the next 2 years???

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
yeah I was short for 2 weeks, so heavy, as I was never short in my life. covering now. for Santa rally.

time to crash this bitch

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
The problem now though is there is no true price discovery. If the market crashes then they’ll do QE4 and the Fed will start buying up stocks. They’re already doing it in Japan.

Shanks

Dec 20, 2017
Germany
yeah I was short for 2 weeks, so heavy, as I was never short in my life. covering now. for Santa rally.

time to crash this bitch
Thats my plan too

time to crash this bitch
So you think i am on the right track? I am def. going to build up some shorts for this scenario.

ruprmurdoch

Oct 4, 2017
it's easy
Europe and USA do not have as much developed industry as Chinese. Europe and USA people have big problem with producing, beacuse they did not do this since about 40 yrs. And chinese stop producing cheap beacuse they can and they know that others dont know how to produce. Look at your society, everybody want to sell, play on stock, do gender studies etc. does anybody want to be bricklayer ? As a society we have big demands but we cant produce cars like we used to. So the crash will be hard. I wonder who will next group of slaves after chinese... I bet europeans.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
ok????????????

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Shanks I covered my short positions, will rethink after Santa Rally. but since all of you think crash is coming, might as well go long )))

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
it's easy
Europe and USA do not have as much developed industry as Chinese. Europe and USA people have big problem with producing, beacuse they did not do this since about 40 yrs. And chinese stop producing cheap beacuse they can and they know that others dont know how to produce. Look at your society, everybody want to sell, play on stock, do gender studies etc. does anybody want to be bricklayer ? As a society we have big demands but we cant produce cars like we used to. So the crash will be hard. I wonder who will next group of slaves after chinese... I bet europeans.
You're 100% correct. I'd say your bet is safe as well. Europeans have been complicit it continuously voting away their sovereignty. Though if Brexit ever goes thru, it may change that a tad.

The U.S. is at an advantage cause we have an administration now that actually attempts to put us first, so we're holding off what some may say is inevitable but that's why we have guns-

It's still 1776. Nothing has changed.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
It's still 20000 BC.

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
Go on healthcare stocks and everything will be fine.
Fintech is very interesting in long-term but p/e is high today.
This year it's good for emerging Europe (Russia, Turkey, Poland etc.).
It seems interesting also Indian stock market. A couple of days ago India have cut companies tax to boost economic growth (growth rate better than China).
A mixed and aggressive portfolio can give you a lot of satisfaction. (buy some gold when it will slow down a lot).

ruprmurdoch

Oct 4, 2017
Go on healthcare stocks and everything will be fine.
Fintech is very interesting in long-term but p/e is high today.
This year it's good for emerging Europe (Russia, Turkey, Poland etc.).
It seems interesting also Indian stock market. A couple of days ago India have cut companies tax to boost economic growth (growth rate better than China).
A mixed and aggressive portfolio can give you a lot of satisfaction. (buy some gold when it will slow down a lot).
You seem to be right about Poland and not true in case of Turkey. As a Pole, I can tell you that Jews, Usa, Israel is investing a lot of money (Just take a plane to Warsaw and see that in city centre there are lot of new big buildings, and everybody know that this buildings were financed by jews) in Poland. See that, Turkey at the moment is trying to be soverign state (cooperation with Russia, fighting in Syria on their own way) and this results in lowering they currency value. So a lot of investitions were redirected to Poland. Polish traders think that world will have kind of economic crisis, but Poland won't be touched by this crisis as hard as others beacuse jews, usa, israel invest their money in Poland and as we all know finance system is ruled mostly by this three powers.

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
You seem to be right about Poland and not true in case of Turkey. As a Pole, I can tell you that Jews, Usa, Israel is investing a lot of money (Just take a plane to Warsaw and see that in city centre there are lot of new big buildings, and everybody know that this buildings were financed by jews) in Poland. See that, Turkey at the moment is trying to be soverign state (cooperation with Russia, fighting in Syria on their own way) and this results in lowering they currency value. So a lot of investitions were redirected to Poland. Polish traders think that world will have kind of economic crisis, but Poland won't be touched by this crisis as hard as others beacuse jews, usa, israel invest their money in Poland and as we all know finance system is ruled mostly by this three powers.
Thank you man for your reply.
Yeah Poland is very interesting, Turkey is more volatile.
Last year turkish funds dropped about 50% (converted in euro).
I am considering fintech but prices are too high, p/e is insane...maybe with a 15-20% cut.