Something really bad happened! Need help... Anyone, please! I'm on my last rope.

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
@slader1 if you increase your thyroid too much, you will have adrenaline, and cortisol and estrogen )) it is not possible not to have them))

so hyperthyrodism will totally ruin your health, hyperthyroidism - Yahoo Image Search Results

why do you think people with hyperthyrodism look like this? LOL Look at those eyes)) that is adrenaline ,buddy))

look at poor Jet li , the famous chinese actor. he burned out in a second because of hypethyroidism

with hypothyroid, you dont burn out, you have low energy. and that is it, but you are not destroying yourself very fast. slow metabolism lives longer)) like turtles))

in the body there is a a balance between oxidation and antioxidation.

the less antioxidation you have the slower your metabolism will go.

just look at people. 90% of them have HIGH reverse t3))

NO one of them sufferes from hypothyroidism, they have REVERSE t3. means the the body itself is slowing them down.

Why? is the body slowing them down?

1) hypodynamia, they dont move, they dont stimulate their nervous system. and they eat incredible amounts of sugar. they have insulin resistance.

2) liver problems, when you cant get rid of cortisol and estrogen ( glucorindation problem) that is a minority of people

3) low antioxidation systems. toxic metals, causing low glutathione systems.

Notice, high estrogen and high cortisol in slow metabolism, is very bad.

Now notice all the sick people with CFS ME. all of them have SUPER low estrogen and cortisol

Why? since their metabolism is very very slow. and those are not needed in slow metabolism

their progesterone is very HIGH.

and their reverse t3 is very high

they have glutathione problems, and their body does not want to speed them up, their body is killing their metabolism

it activates CALCIUM metabolism and slowly calcifying them. this is why those people have insane high ACTIVE vitamin D))

and very low vit D in blood,for which they go get tested and then take vitamin D )))) killing themselves even faster)) since none of them actually tests ACTIVE Vitamin D which is way over the range))
does diet matter? Like ratio between carbs/protein/fat or is it just calories? Move more = eat more calories, move less = eat less calories or less carbs?

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
I am not following you on a lot of what you wrote here.

For example, thyroid increasing estrogen? I don't think that's true at all. I have never felt estrogenic on thyroid, in fact I have problems with my estrogen becoming too low on thyroid. I feel decent on thyroid but I end up feeling tired and joints hurting and other low E2 symptoms. I think a more likely, straightfoward explanation is that thyroid upregulates 5-ar, which is shown in a few studies. Some hyperthyroid individuals have huge DHT numbers.

I do see these other few pfs guys with high DHT, which is strange but perhaps their bodies reacted to finasteride by upregulating 5-ar. This explains why taking a small dose of a 5-ar inhibitor helped, bringing their hormones back into balance.

Anyways, I don't understand why you think r-andro SHUTS DOWN 5-ar. What are you basing that on? That runs contrary to all the guys using it on swole source who have felt immediately improved while using it, and improved right when they get off it. There is no response time for them as they "wait for the 5-ar to upregulate". They just come off it feeling better.

Also, if it were true that my 5-ar were now closed, then I should feel as if I have both low DHT and low ALLO. But, I actually feel physically improved but mentally much worse. My anxiety is better, my strength and energy are good, but I have the worst brainfog I have ever experienced. Could it somehow be that my DHT increased but my ALLO decreased?
I too experience low estrogen symptoms on thyroid mimetics. Just tiredness. No happiness, no libido

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
@slader1 bottom line ,Slader. Hypothyrodism is bad, hyperthyrodism is awful. IN both conditions you will suffer, if thyroid is too fast, you will run out of buffers. and have too much stress system activation)) and have too much reactive oxygen species.

If thyrod is too low ,you will have energy problems, immune system problems, lethargy.

overall very few people have actual thyroid problems, that is very very small percentage of people. Most of the thyroid problems, as they say have nothing to do with the actual thyroid gland.

And it is so much better to take iodide and selenium and b vitamins, then the actual thyroid))

since taking thyroid hormone bypasses regulations of actually making those thyroid hormones from IODIDE. NOT IODINE.

if you take iodine too much you can end up with closed sugar metabolism, and high hydrogen peroxide.

Iodine in the body is made on the needed basis from IODIDE.

And yes, test plus thyroid and progesterone is the cycle I rec here. if people have to go on cycles. and it has nothing to do with any ray peat. Haidut started to repeat after me, about taking test and progest together)) and thyroid together.

and Ray peat does not even rec progest for men. he recs pregnenolone, which is worthless with testosterone. since testosterone actually kills 3 beta-hsd and progesterone production.

and the only reason why I rec thyroid with test and progest is because I know that test will convert into estro and progest into cortisol LOL thus you need thyroid.

since testosterone LOWERS metabolism,
Well I appreciate you taking the time and energy to write all of that out. I am confused by most of what you wrote, of course I am trying to learn more about your perspective with cell minerals. Can I ask why you end so many of your thoughts with "))"?

I have looked around for literature on people with hyperthyroidism- it is difficult to find. In general nothing seems to indicate it is an awful condition to have aside from discomfort and bulging eyes. Do you have any?

I am still certain there is a difference between a metabolism which is being fuelled by stress and one which is fuelled by protective hormones like thyroid, dht, progesterone. Context is everything. Most people complainging of illness probably dont have a fast metabolism for the right reasons. Ive felt my best pfs wise on thyroid, juice, coffee, dhea and 5-adhp. Didn't feel burnt out on it or too hyper, I always felt relaxed yet with enough energy to think and write. Contrary to the thyroid experiments burning me out, I felt worse when I came off of thyroid. However, it wasn;t until I ran r-andro for a month that things really took a turn for the worst. I blaim my current mental state mostly on R-andro. Thyroid only every helped my brain, I attribute my very good score on the GRE exam early this year to getting a good dose of thyroid down.

There are plenty of other things you said that are interesting and I want to look into, but I cant right now. I still think thyroid can help provided you are fuelled with enough good carbohydrates. As @johnsmith knows, it's not a cure on it's own. It doesn't boost 5-ar enough. I believe we need to find things that will either boost 5-ar directly, or dramatically increase 5-ar reduced steroids like ALP and DHT. This strategy has brought me the best results in the past.

Maybe balancing minerals is the best approach to getting 5-ar back online, who knows. Only one way to find out.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Yes of course. Just an autofill on my galaxy phone. I think he looks very healthy for a gent of nearly 80 years- full head of hair, few wrinkles. Is your broader point that thyroid increases estrogen too much?

I didnt meant that, just the fact you used her instead of his. If you are into this thyroid medication manipulating the gland and the metabolism this way like they do in the other forum, you can keep on reading here Helens posts, but to catch up you will have to forget what you already know from the other place :))

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
I didnt meant that, just the fact you used her instead of his. If you are into this thyroid medication manipulating the gland and the metabolism this way like they do in the other forum, you can keep on reading here Helens posts, but to catch up you will have to forget what you already know from the other place :))
Well I'm trying to go low carb and ween off caffiene. It's very difficult especially when I already feel so bad. But I realize the need to try methods which others have found successful. Maybe the stimulants and sugars have burdnened my liver and nervous system too hard, and prevented me from recoverring, that seems totally plausible now. I'm just concerned that I will totally switch gears and spend the next few months balancing minerals, following TEI, detoxing, and keto adapting only to find that my brain is still completely messed up.

Or maybe I developed some kind of infection or something and I need to kill it off in a manner like @bruschi11.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
So what have you found works best instead? I remember you saying 4-dhea aromatized and had you worse off. Have you found a happy medium?
Cortisol raising substances

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
W

Or maybe I developed some kind of infection or something and I need to kill it off in a manner like @bruschi11.
Not all about killing off the infection. Sure that’s part of it and must be taken into account. What’s equally important is fixing the body so it can take care of the waste products that the diseases produce. Whether it’s Lyme, SIBO, Candida. They all produce such horrid waste products that requires a strong body to remove and keep from poisoning the brain.

Also... yes dude just get off coffee. It’s so big. I don’t care about all the positive studies on coffee. It just is not an ingredient in fixing a struggling body. Sure there comes a point when maybe you’re fully recovered and you can bring it back. Just don’t see it as part of a winning equation to get there.

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
Not all about killing off the infection. Sure that’s part of it and must be taken into account. What’s equally important is fixing the body so it can take care of the waste products that the diseases produce. Whether it’s Lyme, SIBO, Candida. They all produce such horrid waste products that requires a strong body to remove and keep from poisoning the brain.

Also... yes dude just get off coffee. It’s so big. I don’t care about all the positive studies on coffee. It just is not an ingredient in fixing a struggling body. Sure there comes a point when maybe you’re fully recovered and you can bring it back. Just don’t see it as part of a winning equation to get there.
Really you think coffee is that bad? Can you elaborate on that a bit? Does it burden the liver or what?

Have you ever tried dry fasting? Ive been reading it may be more effective than normal fasting for taking out pathogens.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Really you think coffee is that bad? Can you elaborate on that a bit? Does it burden the liver or what?

Have you ever tried dry fasting? Ive been reading it may be more effective than normal fasting for taking out pathogens.
Pathogens suck and they do some horrid things. But the most difficult thing about them for the body is normally the corpses and waste products they produce. The body struggles with a lot of die off. It’s poisonous. Not only that... the die off actually makes it easier for other pathogens spread so as you kill them you’re not even getting better in a body with a lot of die off.

The key to that is making the body strong. Making it a body that can handle all sorts of die off. For instance, molybdenum is incredible for handling Candida die off I’ve read. Candida die off can be very harmful, but molybdenum makes these Candida toxins essentially obsolete. Zero harm due to the way it interacts with these.

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
Pathogens suck and they do some horrid things. But the most difficult thing about them for the body is normally the corpses and waste products they produce. The body struggles with a lot of die off. It’s poisonous. Not only that... the die off actually makes it easier for other pathogens spread so as you kill them you’re not even getting better in a body with a lot of die off.

The key to that is making the body strong. Making it a body that can handle all sorts of die off. For instance, molybdenum is incredible for handling Candida die off I’ve read. Candida die off can be very harmful, but molybdenum makes these Candida toxins essentially obsolete. Zero harm due to the way it interacts with these.
Well considerrig coffee boosts testosterone, DHT, metabolism, has a decent amount of magnesium and b-vitamins in it, shouldn't it help to make the body strong? Why does it make it weak?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Well considerrig coffee boosts testosterone, DHT, metabolism, has a decent amount of magnesium and b-vitamins in it, shouldn't it help to make the body strong? Why does it make it weak?
the body wants homeostasis to heal. When it’s at its purest form. Nutritionally sufficient and nothing pulling it up or down... the body heals itself. Why put something synthetic to it inside it. It has potent effects that make body stray from homeostasis

Coffee pulls body hard in some way or other that strays from homeostasis. It disconnects brain and gut by doing so. It may be fine when fully healthy but esspecially during early recovery I’d stay away from.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Coffee has b vits and decent amount of magnesium, are you sure they are usable if there are some.
it has absolutely nothing to do with the nutrients. It creates an artificial high that strays so far from homeostasis.

5 alpha

Oct 3, 2017
the body wants homeostasis to heal. When it’s at its purest form. Nutritionally sufficient and nothing pulling it up or down... the body heals itself. Why put something synthetic to it inside it. It has potent effects that make body stray from homeostasis

Coffee pulls body hard in some way or other that strays from homeostasis. It disconnects brain and gut by doing so. It may be fine when fully healthy but esspecially during early recovery I’d stay away from.
Looking at the digestive issues as being a disconnect between the brain and gut is interesting. Thinking about it like this almost sounds like it’s a neurological issue.

I have always looked at it as being one of two things:

1) The food (especially certain foods) go from the stomach to small intestines “not digested enough” due to maybe lack of bile or stomach acids or whatever happened to our stomachs to make them “not work as good”. Because the food enters the small intestines in too solid of a form it does not move through the small intestines well.

2) our small Intestines lost the ability to work as good. Digest the food while moving it along.

I always looked at it like the issue is with food getting stuck in the small intestines for this reasons:

After I had a cat scan that showed I was severely constipated I had an upper and lower endoscopy. In order to have a lower endoscopy your entire colon and large intestines all the way to the ending part of your small intestines needs to be cleared out. In order words from the cameras entrance all the way to the ending part of your small Intestines needs to be cleared. That’s the point of the colonoscopy prep. Now this explanation will get a little nasty but the interesting part for me during my colonoscopy experience is that even after I finished drinking the gallon of prep that I drank I still felt constipated. I pooped liquid how many times during the prep but still felt constipated. This told me that my large intestines were either not cleared out or that my small intestines still had enough food in them to feel constipated.

Well it was confirmed during the procedure that my large intestines were in fact crystal clear despite the fact that I was still constipated. My stomach was also clear confirmed by the upper endoscopy that I had at the same time. This is how in my mind I narrowed the constipation down to an issue with food getting stuck in the small intestines. The day of the procedures my stomach and large intestines were completely clear despite feeling and looking constipated.

Also,

We get worse constipation then people with neurological conditions such as MS... lesions on the brain that negatively effects brains ability to “operate” body. We get worse constipation then people with the most severe known neurological conditions. I think the food gets stuck in the small Intestines for a non neurological reason. But your theory on it is still interesting and I could be wrong

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Looking at the digestive issues as being a disconnect between the brain and gut is interesting. Thinking about it like this almost sounds like it’s a neurological issue.

I have always looked at it as being one of two things:

1) The food (especially certain foods) go from the stomach to small intestines “not digested enough” due to maybe lack of bile or stomach acids or whatever happened to our stomachs to make them “not work as good”. Because the food enters the small intestines in too solid of a form it does not move through the small intestines well.

2) our small Intestines lost the ability to work as good. Digest the food while moving it along.

I always looked at it like the issue is with food getting stuck in the small intestines for this reasons:

After I had a cat scan that showed I was severely constipated I had an upper and lower endoscopy. In order to have a lower endoscopy your entire colon and large intestines all the way to the ending part of your small intestines needs to be cleared out. In order words from the cameras entrance all the way to the ending part of your small Intestines needs to be cleared. That’s the point of the colonoscopy prep. Now this explanation will get a little nasty but the interesting part for me during my colonoscopy experience is that even after I finished drinking the gallon of prep that I drank I still felt constipated. I pooped liquid how many times during the prep but still felt constipated. This told me that my large intestines were either not cleared out or that my small intestines still had enough food in them to feel constipated.

Well it was confirmed during the procedure that my large intestines were in fact crystal clear despite the fact that I was still constipated. My stomach was also clear confirmed by the upper endoscopy that I had at the same time. This is how in my mind I narrowed the constipation down to an issue with food getting stuck in the small intestines. The day of the procedures my stomach and large intestines were completely clear despite feeling and looking constipated.

Also,

We get worse constipation then people with neurological conditions such as MS... lesions on the brain that negatively effects brains ability to “operate” body. We get worse constipation then people with the most severe known neurological conditions. I think the food gets stuck in the small Intestines for a non neurological reason. But your theory on it is still interesting and I could be wrong
It all has to do with the b2–> b12 deficiency along with SIBO and its potent die off, toxins. A systemic issue becomes a neuro issue when neurotoxicity grows. It’s all tied together.