Something really bad happened! Need help... Anyone, please! I'm on my last rope.

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
I got pfs 8 years ago at 19 years old, and all of the sexual/mental symptoms. I was able to manage them the past few years with thyroid/dhea/pregnenelone/vitamins and ray peat diet enough to get my degree. However I grew weary of the lingering symptoms, including low libido, difficulty concentrating, difficulty relaxing/concentrating, and worst of all anxiety. So I decided I needed to try something different to get fully recovered.

I read about all the guys having success with R-andro. The science was convincing, that r-andro increases DHT which stimulates the 5-ar to come back on line. There was even a study to support that. My thoughts are that pfs is severely low 5-ar, causing low DHT and low neurosteroids. I had bloods a couple months ago showing I had low DHT, and low T. I was not able to have my allopreg tested, but I bet that was low too.

So I did a couple weeks of juice fasting, and jumped on some Androhard gel. The first day was excellent, I felt much better than I can ever remember, with an alpha-male euphoria and life coming alive around me. It wasn't until later that night I realized the stuff wasn't going to be a cake walk because I couldnt relax in bed, my heart was racing and I wasn't able to fall asleep all night. The next few days I began to notice that I had lots more energy, but felt very strange in my head- discombobulated, headaches, irritable, etc.

Despite the negatives, I decided to push through the drug for 4 weeks. The energy it gave me gradually became less, and the strange head symptoms became worse. The discombobulation got so bad that the last few days I was getting so dizzy and out of it that I was afraid to drive and would have to lie down instead.

So I stopped taking the Andro and began hoping that the mental effects would subside, but they didn't. The energy and strength and deep voice are almost completely gone, but I still feel really strange things going on my mind. It is very difficult to concentrate, and everything around me just feels weird and awful! I wake up frequently at night with a racing heart because even in my dreams I feel nasty!

There is one benefit, I have less anxiety. But I feel so lost, the androhard was supposed to fix me! I don't think I can keep using it if it makes me feel so damn weird. I'm really feeling I'm at my wit's end. I have frequent suicidal ideations, telling myself there is only one way out of this now, and that is driving my car off the biggest cliff I can find. I haven't tried offing myself yet because I have a family that really love and care about me. and I don't want my younger siblings to grow up knowing their older brother killed himself. I need immediate relief or Im afraid this might happen!

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I got pfs 8 years ago at 19 years old, and all of the sexual/mental symptoms. I was able to manage them the past few years with thyroid/dhea/pregnenelone/vitamins and ray peat diet enough to get my degree. However I grew weary of the lingering symptoms, including low libido, difficulty concentrating, difficulty relaxing/concentrating, and worst of all anxiety. So I decided I needed to try something different to get fully recovered.

I read about all the guys having success with R-andro. The science was convincing, that r-andro increases DHT which stimulates the 5-ar to come back on line. There was even a study to support that. My thoughts are that pfs is severely low 5-ar, causing low DHT and low neurosteroids. I had bloods a couple months ago showing I had low DHT, and low T. I was not able to have my allopreg tested, but I bet that was low too.

So I did a couple weeks of juice fasting, and jumped on some Androhard gel. The first day was excellent, I felt much better than I can ever remember, with an alpha-male euphoria and life coming alive around me. It wasn't until later that night I realized the stuff wasn't going to be a cake walk because I couldnt relax in bed, my heart was racing and I wasn't able to fall asleep all night. The next few days I began to notice that I had lots more energy, but felt very strange in my head- discombobulated, headaches, irritable, etc.

Despite the negatives, I decided to push through the drug for 4 weeks. The energy it gave me gradually became less, and the strange head symptoms became worse. The discombobulation got so bad that the last few days I was getting so dizzy and out of it that I was afraid to drive and would have to lie down instead.

So I stopped taking the Andro and began hoping that the mental effects would subside, but they didn't. The energy and strength and deep voice are almost completely gone, but I still feel really strange things going on my mind. It is very difficult to concentrate, and everything around me just feels weird and awful! I wake up frequently at night with a racing heart because even in my dreams I feel nasty!

There is one benefit, I have less anxiety. But I feel so lost, the androhard was supposed to fix me! I don't think I can keep using it if it makes me feel so damn weird. I'm really feeling I'm at my wit's end. I have frequent suicidal ideations, telling myself there is only one way out of this now, and that is driving my car off the biggest cliff I can find. I haven't tried offing myself yet because I have a family that really love and care about me. and I don't want my younger siblings to grow up knowing their older brother killed himself. I need immediate relief or Im afraid this might happen!
Maybe you are eliminating copper. You could get a hairtest to see what is going on.

Also could be that you still need to stabilise after going off R-Andro. A lot of guys on cdsnuts go through peaks and valleys. R-Andro also lowers estrogen maybe you need to bounce back.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio

It takes me two and a half weeks to get my estrogen back after andro.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
I don't want to be dogmatic but perhaps going on an compete elimination diet can help you with your symptoms because I had the same ones as you during my PFS, the mental ones.

Raw carnivore diet can be a decent base as a strong elimination diet yet with tons of nutrients. It didn't cure me, but definitely made life better and more livable.

I feel that when people are in this situation, continuing to mess with supplements and changing your routine is really dumb and never leads to results.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
What was your diet during your r andro round?

i always had problems with it with normal diet, now with keto carnivorish and a little veggies its not that bad
Before i had heart pain for example.

and i have the same experience on the first day effect. The first day feels androgenic and much much better, then from day 2-3 its disappearing totally.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Just adding to that, I lost my dick randomly again awhile ago, full anesthized with 0 feel 0 libido and literally completely impaired bloodflow(nocturnals capping at 20%)
Took me a full month to get back on track xD

Now sth happened, again shitty feels and stuff, took me 2 weeks now and I seem to get better again.
What I wanna say is, shit fades

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
I assume you are slader from RPF? @Helen
Yes it is me. I did not believe in Helen's advice on RPF but now I am desperate and willing to try anything and everything to get better.

I am very lost on the ideas on this forum, and I don't know where to start. Maybe I should try a water fast??

Maybe you are eliminating copper. You could get a hairtest to see what is going on.

Also could be that you still need to stabilise after going off R-Andro. A lot of guys on cdsnuts go through peaks and valleys. R-Andro also lowers estrogen maybe you need to bounce back.
What is a hairtest and how do I get one? I honestly just can't believe that R-andro would cause mental problems this severe. I feel out of my mind! Hard to believe its estrogen either...

I don't want to be dogmatic but perhaps going on an compete elimination diet can help you with your symptoms because I had the same ones as you during my PFS, the mental ones.

Raw carnivore diet can be a decent base as a strong elimination diet yet with tons of nutrients. It didn't cure me, but definitely made life better and more livable.

I feel that when people are in this situation, continuing to mess with supplements and changing your routine is really dumb and never leads to results.
What kind of raw carnivore diet do you recommend? I felt like I was doing okay on my ray peat diet before R-andro. I had symptoms but I wasn't suicidal.

So taking no supplements? Not even b-vitamins or vit d or magnesium or anything???

What was your diet during your r andro round?

i always had problems with it with normal diet, now with keto carnivorish and a little veggies its not that bad
Before i had heart pain for example.

and i have the same experience on the first day effect. The first day feels androgenic and much much better, then from day 2-3 its disappearing totally.
My diet was largely the same as before- lots of juice, fruit, some eggs liver ground beef, and low fat milk. The only difference is I emphasized potassium because someone told me there could be potassium "Wasting" (not sure what that means) so I ate more potatoes, bananas, coconut water, OJ. Milk also has potassium.

Not only did I have chest pain, I had leg pain, back pain and high anxiety. I also felt like my mind was spinning and it was difficult to concentrate. The androgenic effect diminished but didn't go away until I stopped last week.

It takes me two and a half weeks to get my estrogen back after andro.
Sorry, I just don't understand. What difference did you feel for the higher estrogen? I always though estrogen should be kept low because it opposes testosterone and DHT. Isn't that why some guys take clomid and AI's??

Just adding to that, I lost my dick randomly again awhile ago, full anesthized with 0 feel 0 libido and literally completely impaired bloodflow(nocturnals capping at 20%)
Took me a full month to get back on track xD

Now sth happened, again shitty feels and stuff, took me 2 weeks now and I seem to get better again.
What I wanna say is, shit fades
Thanks for the reassurance. I wish I even felt like worrying about my dick. My head is just so messed up, it's the worst feeling ever. It's like every minute I have to fight to remind myself to stay sane and keep moving foward. I wouldn't mind not having a dick if I could actually think clearly again....

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
@slader1 low estrogen from andro brings back a lot of my old symptoms, like anxiety, no joy, aching testicals, insomnia, low semen, dull orgasms, etc...

In my case andro crushes my estrogen. The first two weeks are great until e drops, and then it sucks. I have completed 4 cycles and everyone is the same. It takes two and a half weeks, like clock work, to snap back.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
@slader1 low estrogen from andro brings back a lot of my old symptoms, like anxiety, no joy, aching testicals, insomnia, low semen, dull orgasms, etc...

In my case andro crushes my estrogen. The first two weeks are great until e drops, and then it sucks. I have completed 4 cycles and everyone is the same. It takes two and a half weeks, like clock work, to snap back.
I was going to chime in, this was my experience during PFS as well. The better I got/further along in recovery, the quicker during the cycle (two to three weeks instead of six) I would start feeling like shit, and then it would take around two to three weeks to get that improvement/estrogen rebound that Goose is talking about here.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017

Also try taking R andro with 4 andro at the same time to keep estrogen working.

I'm the same as well, lowering estrogen kills me too

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
My diet was largely the same as before- lots of juice, fruit, some eggs liver ground beef, and low fat milk. The only difference is I emphasized potassium because someone told me there could be potassium "Wasting" (not sure what that means) so I ate more potatoes, bananas, coconut water, OJ. Milk also has potassium.

Not only did I have chest pain, I had leg pain, back pain and high anxiety. I also felt like my mind was spinning and it was difficult to concentrate. The androgenic effect diminished but didn't go away until I stopped last week.

Sorry man, I know the no carb life is very depressive. I cycled herbs for months before starting this R andro. Interestingly i couldnt do carb backloading or no carb diet with herbs only. Now with R andro and malic acid I can. And this keto carnivore diet seems to protect from R andro horrbile sides like chest pain. Its still early days, im just taking it for 5 days now, but definitely more bearable then when I was eating carbs with it.

Go low carb, and dont backload after every workout or every other day, that was completeley fucking me Try it maybe once a week or once every 2 weeks.

Watch keto carnivore guys on youtube for motivation

too many supplementation wont help, I was also taking the herbs, magnesium, b vitamins, zinc, copper and like 5-10 other capsules trying to outsmart and cover every pathway but this carnivore and fat diet feels more stable. Although I definitely had some good windows on the lot of supplements, I was not able to stick to the no carb diet next to it.

Know that your no carb life is temporary, not forever, otherwise it will be a very depressive outlook :D

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Yes it is me. I did not believe in Helen's advice on RPF but now I am desperate and willing to try anything and everything to get better.

Desperado to try anything, doesnt sounds as a good mindset. You just felt not well and already desperate, give it a lil bit more time to settle, have more faith in the own body. You can try stuff anytime.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
@slader1 3 years ago when I crashed I was non stop reading threads with you and @Boris leading discussion over on RP forum. I’m glad you found something that worked for a portion of your life to make you healthier- but I think the next steps for you should be over here w/ hair test and directing your system the correct way.

If you remember me, you commented a couple years back about my use of rife machine to overcome cfs in late ‘17. I remember you said you tried one once. Well in mid 2018- an experiment went wrong with hydrogen water killing my gut. Basically had a 14 month setback. I tried all sorts of things and couldn’t get out of cfs again. Fasted 3-4 times, still stuck this past August.

Nutritional balancing has been pulling me out. Yes there is a god lol I finally am coming nearly out of cfs exercising again, capable of working full days, digestion strong now getting a lot of meat in my diet finally.

I know you understand the hormonal system a bit with the pregs, progs, thyroids and ultimately cortisols of the world taught over on the RP forum. What GBold and nutritional balancing’s main goal is to optimize function of thyroid and cortisol system in order to make a person as strong as they possibly can be.

Minerals like zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese, iron - you’d have no idea how strong these affect the hormonal systems. Sufficiencies make it go, deficiencies truly kill it.

I’m glad you’ve arrived here and I hope you can dig into this stuff as I’m sure with some discipline it can truly help you to get on road to becoming free of PFS for life!

slader1

Nov 17, 2019

I was going to chime in, this was my experience during PFS as well. The better I got/further along in recovery, the quicker during the cycle (two to three weeks instead of six) I would start feeling like shit, and then it would take around two to three weeks to get that improvement/estrogen rebound that Goose is talking about here.
Also try taking R andro with 4 andro at the same time to keep estrogen working.

I'm the same as well, lowering estrogen kills me too
I find this so strange because I actually have less anxiety than before the cycle, and my member is hanging longer when flaccid and is harder when erect.

It is my brain that is the problem! It's this real strange emptiness, numbness that I can't see through. I think its something like dissociation or derealization? It also feels sort of like my brain has been split in two parts, and both sides wont cooperate with one another. I am having more brain fog than before, but in a different way.

Low estrogen can explain lack of emotion and low libido, but I don't know that they can explain these super weird brain symtpoms. I think that must be a crazy cognitive reaction to the high dose of R-andro? Since no one else seems to have experienced something like this(?), I guess I have no choice but to move forward and hope it eventually stablizes.

Sorry man, I know the no carb life is very depressive. I cycled herbs for months before starting this R andro. Interestingly i couldnt do carb backloading or no carb diet with herbs only. Now with R andro and malic acid I can. And this keto carnivore diet seems to protect from R andro horrbile sides like chest pain. Its still early days, im just taking it for 5 days now, but definitely more bearable then when I was eating carbs with it.

Go low carb, and dont backload after every workout or every other day, that was completeley fucking me Try it maybe once a week or once every 2 weeks.

Watch keto carnivore guys on youtube for motivation

too many supplementation wont help, I was also taking the herbs, magnesium, b vitamins, zinc, copper and like 5-10 other capsules trying to outsmart and cover every pathway but this carnivore and fat diet feels more stable. Although I definitely had some good windows on the lot of supplements, I was not able to stick to the no carb diet next to it.

Know that your no carb life is temporary, not forever, otherwise it will be a very depressive outlook :D
Thanks I might try that eventually, but in my experience whenever I go low carb I feel tired, irritable and depressed. It did seem to help with anxiety, but anxiety doesn't seem to be much of an issue for me anymore.

Desperado to try anything, doesnt sounds as a good mindset. You just felt not well and already desperate, give it a lil bit more time to settle, have more faith in the own body. You can try stuff anytime.
It's tough man, I've been struggling with this nonsensical bullcrap for over 8 years now. At some point you just feel like you need to be better. And then to have a setback like this where you feel like your brain has been completely fried, with no explanation, and in total contradiction to all of the other experiences youve read about others trying the same thing to good effect? It makes me feel hopeless. Like I don't know where to turn because I can't make a move without getting set back.

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
@slader1 3 years ago when I crashed I was non stop reading threads with you and @Boris leading discussion over on RP forum. I’m glad you found something that worked for a portion of your life to make you healthier- but I think the next steps for you should be over here w/ hair test and directing your system the correct way.

If you remember me, you commented a couple years back about my use of rife machine to overcome cfs in late ‘17. I remember you said you tried one once. Well in mid 2018- an experiment went wrong with hydrogen water killing my gut. Basically had a 14 month setback. I tried all sorts of things and couldn’t get out of cfs again. Fasted 3-4 times, still stuck this past August.

Nutritional balancing has been pulling me out. Yes there is a god lol I finally am coming nearly out of cfs exercising again, capable of working full days, digestion strong now getting a lot of meat in my diet finally.

I know you understand the hormonal system a bit with the pregs, progs, thyroids and ultimately cortisols of the world taught over on the RP forum. What GBold and nutritional balancing’s main goal is to optimize function of thyroid and cortisol system in order to make a person as strong as they possibly can be.

Minerals like zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese, iron - you’d have no idea how strong these affect the hormonal systems. Sufficiencies make it go, deficiencies truly kill it.

I’m glad you’ve arrived here and I hope you can dig into this stuff as I’m sure with some discipline it can truly help you to get on road to becoming free of PFS for life!
Thank you for the warm and inviting welcome bruschi11. I would like to begin digging in and reading more about what the whole approach over here is about. The problem is that right now, after that andro-hard cycle, I am having severe difficulty using my brain effectively. It's almost like I have some kind of brain damage. Have you experienced this before? I don't have bad fatigue, or anxiety, or even depression. It's just I feel terribly cognitively impaired, like something has shut off up there. This makes reading and absorbing information quite challenging.

Anyway, what would be a good place to get started? Reading about a hair-test? Where does one even go to get one of these?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Thank you for the warm and inviting welcome bruschi11. I would like to begin digging in and reading more about what the whole approach over here is about. The problem is that right now, after that andro-hard cycle, I am having severe difficulty using my brain effectively. It's almost like I have some kind of brain damage. Have you experienced this before? I don't have bad fatigue, or anxiety, or even depression. It's just I feel terribly cognitively impaired, like something has shut off up there. This makes reading and absorbing information quite challenging.

Anyway, what would be a good place to get started? Reading about a hair-test? Where does one even go to get one of these?
I understand the brain stuff man. I've had really really bad neurological issues. Its just a symptom of the moment of a body chemistry gone wrong. How has your gut been? Bowel movements strong or lacking since this little crash you've had?

Funny, when I have major brain issues now and can't sleep because of them- I now revert to tiny doses of cyproheptadine lol. I've raised cortisol a bit it seems with mega b2 doses and zinc depleting calcium, sodium. Peat's stuff certainly ties into things we do here and I've learned a lot from his work.

Are you in the USA and do you have health insurance? If so, my biggest recommendation these days is Genova Diagnostics Nutreval FMV testing. Its both blood and urine and gives you a major sense of all of vitamin, mineral, fatty acids, aminos deficiencies/sufficiencies while providing highly valuable organic acid information as well. The organic acids can give you major hints at how to go at the microbiome while the nutrition side governs oxidation. This test costs $190.00 w/ health insurance in the USA. In other countries it could be close to $1000 so its a perk to use if you live in the states.

Most guys here haven't used this. I'm really the only one currently. Most guys here are using the hair test which I do recommend having done for approx. $100 w/ Nutreval. TEI, ARL, Doctors Data are the 3 companies. Each of them will provide supplement recommendations I can vogue for. TEI is more for short term success as ARL seems to be more into long term, but its all up in the air depending on theories. I just use doctor's data and work with my own practitioner online who has set up a system for me similar to ARL w/ individualized vitamin/mineral/ diet plan.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Genova Diagnostics Nutreval FMV testing. Its both blood and urine and gives you a major sense of all of vitamin, mineral, fatty acids, aminos deficiencies/sufficiencies while providing highly valuable organic acid information as well. The organic acids can give you major hints at how to go at the microbiome while the nutrition side governs oxidation. This test costs $190.00 w/ health insurance in the USA. In other countries it could be close to $1000 so its a perk to use if you live in the states.

Most guys here haven't used this. I'm really the only one currently. Most guys here are using the hair test

As usual everything is upside down, instead of using organic acids to guide what to do people use hair test programs and even better would be to use the organic acids and hair graphs + bloods as guide.

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
I understand the brain stuff man. I've had really really bad neurological issues. Its just a symptom of the moment of a body chemistry gone wrong. How has your gut been? Bowel movements strong or lacking since this little crash you've had?

Funny, when I have major brain issues now and can't sleep because of them- I now revert to tiny doses of cyproheptadine lol. I've raised cortisol a bit it seems with mega b2 doses and zinc depleting calcium, sodium. Peat's stuff certainly ties into things we do here and I've learned a lot from his work.

Are you in the USA and do you have health insurance? If so, my biggest recommendation these days is Genova Diagnostics Nutreval FMV testing. Its both blood and urine and gives you a major sense of all of vitamin, mineral, fatty acids, aminos deficiencies/sufficiencies while providing highly valuable organic acid information as well. The organic acids can give you major hints at how to go at the microbiome while the nutrition side governs oxidation. This test costs $190.00 w/ health insurance in the USA. In other countries it could be close to $1000 so its a perk to use if you live in the states.

Most guys here haven't used this. I'm really the only one currently. Most guys here are using the hair test which I do recommend having done for approx. $100 w/ Nutreval. TEI, ARL, Doctors Data are the 3 companies. Each of them will provide supplement recommendations I can vogue for. TEI is more for short term success as ARL seems to be more into long term, but its all up in the air depending on theories. I just use doctor's data and work with my own practitioner online who has set up a system for me similar to ARL w/ individualized vitamin/mineral/ diet plan.
My gut has been pretty much okay since the crash. I drank a protein shake with carrageenan (the culprit I think) and had diahrea a few hours later, that was last weekend. Other than that my bowel movements have been okay expect they tend to be small and come out in a few chunks instead of a large log.

This brain stuff is so strange and scary. It's nearly impossible to describe and makes no sense. I guess it's just bad brain fog and dissociation.

I am in the US and I do have health insurance, albeit just basic coverage. I am able to get blood tests for free, but if you really recommend the Genova Diagnostics FMV test as being more comprehensive than I will probably do that. I have never heard of organic acid testing and will need to find out about how to interpret that. Does this test include a hair test? It looks like that is a good place to start for me.

How did you find a practioneer online? Are they someone with experience treating pfs?