someone please help me calculate copper

croboy17

Nov 15, 2019
I was wondering if someone could help me calculate my copper levels (Free) I am having difficulty as the lab here in Croatia gave it with different Units of measurements.

Copper 839 ug/l (550-1110) (the u almost looke like a backwards 4)
Ceruloplasmin 165 mg/l (150-300)

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
It could but i think it needs to get deposited in certain tissues to make issues and that takes time. If it makes its way towards the toilet then it might not cause problems of toxicity. The above ranges are according Wilsons disease, its where they like to keep it.

croboy17

Nov 15, 2019
@manu thanks I will look into that.

1. I have been on a "normal" diet for the last 3 years! Chicken, pork, beef, eggs, toast, probiotic yoghurts, fruits, you name it. Nothing resolved..
2. Iron deficienct? Tibc, uibc, iron, ferritin all checked.. (one of my bloods said the sample is slightly hemolytic)
3. HTMA? I am looking into that.. Its like 350$ here in Croatia.

the rest of it looks like I was being mocked.. My cortisol has been normal it was just one bad test.

I feel like my issue is more to do with detoxification/absorption..

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
350$? Don’t order there. They are ripping you off.
Use any site which offers ARL hair mineral testing. I have used Hair Mineral Analysis UK and 7 step development program | New Energy 21 for example.
In case of ARL it doesn‘t matter where they reside.
It shouldn’t cost more than 150$. They will send you a form which you have to print out and send to ARL in the US (with your hair sample of course).
Takes about 2-3 weeks until you get your results via email.

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
@manu

Will I get advice on how to treat myself (if I have some kind of imbalance/toxicity/deficiency.)
There is the option to go on the recommended supplement program.
You have to cross that option when ordering. Should be plus 50€ or so.
If you want to go that route you need to order supplements, which show up on your report, as well. It should be about ~100€ per month. And these programs are very slow. Especially if you are copper toxic you need at least a year to get better.
However some people here have chelated copper by other means which are faster afaik.

EDIT: I‘m currently on ARL program. I‘m not sure if I can recommend it to you. If you want a fast cure then it‘s certainly not the best route for you.

Last edited:

croboy17

Nov 15, 2019
Any Idea why people have "brief recoveries" ?! I have had no relief in symptoms at all since this started.

croboy17

Nov 15, 2019
Also is there anyway I can just assume based on my copper//ceruloplasmin//free copper that I am toxic in copper? How would I go to treat this? High doses of zinc or?

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
yes but arent copper toxicity and wilsons disease two seperate issues? @supernature
Copper toxic in means of Wilsons is more like tremors etc, neurological stuff, and i gave their ranges cause everybody uses it as only guide, but also many people have it above range so are they all toxic idk. Hair test is another way to access elements, sometimes it appears you are below range copper on hair but show high free copper from blood tests or it might be above range in hair, test it and you'll see. TEI is below 100$ look around the forum there were links somewhere to US vendor that supplies it. Thats just the test results as graph.