Someone Else with bleeding gums here?

Jun 24, 2018
Spain
Hi mates:
I am suffering of bleeding gums sinc ei am on PFS, has anyone the same sympton here? i am very worried about it, it´s like my body had like 100 little sumptons, but this scared me specially.
regards, and cheers for all

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Hi mates:
I am suffering of bleeding gums sinc ei am on PFS, has anyone the same sympton here? i am very worried about it, it´s like my body had like 100 little sumptons, but this scared me specially.
regards, and cheers for all
I had the same thing. After I would brush my teeth I was spitting out a lot of blood with my tooth paste. Gums receded a little also.

It gets better the more balanced you become. I can't think of the last time my gums bled. Teeth will also get whiter during recovery.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Yeah same, got it with PFS. I'm hoping TEI resolves it. @Helen had bad gum issues as well and it PFS but went away after he got better

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Had it with PFS, it resolved. Seemed to get worse during R Andro cycles, and then get better after the cycle.

I would gather that it’s related to estrogen from that, but total assumption there.

Maxin

Jan 12, 2018
Washington
FWIW I’ve been dealing with receding and bleeding gums ever since ssri induced illness. I dabbled with Coimbra Protocol for a few months and it healed my gums almost instantaneously. I could legit feel my gums as they grew back in. Basically consists of high dose D and k2 (avoiding calcium due to D). I believe it had more to do with k2healing but not sure. Sadly caused my fatigue to worsen so I had to stop and gums and teeth are getting bad again.

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
Have had bleeding gums all my life, no clue what causes it though.
Try fluoride-free toothpaste, that's at least half of it.