Snowball’s log - PFS (Fin+Saw Palmetto)

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Was thinking about RU/Ella this morning and something jumped out to me. Post RU/Ella, for sometime, I was close to pre-PFS state. If we start cycling herbs During that time, I think it will further help in maintaining that higher baseline.
probably will along with weight training/ strength training (various kinds), some intervals or HIITs. ***Still tho don't go crazy high dose on ru ella nor herbs (just mentioning).

Last edited:

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
Took two micro doses of RU. It has been over 2 weeks and definitely feeling more relaxed.

On the flip side, started having acid reflux, bloating and weird pain on left side - chest and ribs. It feels like muscular pain but also has a electric shock sort of pain attached as well which comes and goes for fraction of seconds. Also left nipple seems inflamed and swollen. Wondering if this is due to prolactin increase?

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
For last couple of weeks, I had issues with digestion and was constantly trying to avoid dairy, gluten while focusing on eating more healthy diet e.g., salad, vegetable smoothie etc. Unfortunately , There were no improvements to digestion.

However, I was surprised with what happened last night. I decided to cheat on my diet plan and had pizza, cheese bread, wings etc - ALL FAST food which is not considered very healthy. This morning my stool was perfect - the way it was pre-fin or when I was taking RU or Ella!!!!

This is not a coincidence. When I had fast food before (kfc,McD), felt better after that as well....

What In these foods is helping me ? High sodium?

Last edited:

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
For last couple of weeks, I had issues with digestion and was constantly trying to avoid dairy, gluten while focusing on eating more healthy diet e.g., salad, vegetable smoothie etc. Unfortunately , There were no improvements to digestion.

However, I was surprised with what happened last night. I decided to cheat on my diet plan and had pizza, cheese bread, wings etc - ALL FAST food which is not considered very healthy. This morning my stool was perfect - the way it was pre-fin or when I was taking RU or Ella!!!!

This is not a coincidence. When I had fast food before (kfc,McD), felt better after that as well....

What I’m those foods is helping me ? High sodium?
I have this as well, basically when I avoid fruit and veggies and cheat heavy I have perfect stools, really weird. When I try to go really healthy with lots of veggies and good carbs my stools are far from perfect.

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
I have recently tried probiotic l.reuteri and rhamnosus. It helped increase ball size but not sure if this is temporary or not. Also, it supposedly helped lower anxiety as well. On the flip side, have bad flu like symptoms since yesterday. Has it increased histamine too much? Shall I take anti histamine to control cold symptoms or suggest any better options as I have to give a presentation tomorrow?

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
Posting after a long time. Digestion was much better for the longest time since taking fin/SP.

However recently had food allergy and after lot of stomach pain, acid reflux etc.. started having some swelling on lower left side along with back pain. At the moment trying to find a solution to this problem.