Snowball’s log - PFS (Fin+Saw Palmetto)

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
Update
- Digestion still bad
- Feeling very depressed for last 2-3 days

Currently cycling Siberian ginseng(recently started), Tribulus .. could ginseng cause depressive symptoms?

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Update
- Digestion still bad

Currently cycling Siberian ginseng(recently started), Tribulus .. could ginseng cause depressive symptoms?
Could be that R-Andro dropped your potassium to very low, maybe this causes depressive symptoms. Have you tried loading up on potassium (coconut water, cooked vegetables, vegetable juice)? Like a shit ton. See if that helps

8 Signs and Symptoms of Potassium Deficiency (Hypokalemia)

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
Update
- Digestion still bad

Could be die-off/herxheimer effect from starting the gut protocol. Bad bugs/Candida release a lot of toxins & ammonia when they die. Can cause anxiety, depression etc

snowball

Oct 28, 2017

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
Update:

Over last week:
- increased potassium intake e.g., coconut water
- increased physical activity

Where i’m now?
- Digestion near all time LOW (->very bad). Had Thai meal with green chilli and within 5 minutes I felt huge stomach pain, bloating and it was so bad that I felt I’m gonna faint. Stool was bad too (not well formed at all) and had burning sensation very different from when some one with normal digestion consumes chilli
- Losing muscles and looking thin now - some of my friends pointed this out

Why this is happening?
- To me it seems related DHT or T as all this started after ending r-andro cycle. Body is going back to low DHT state I guess despite me taking testosterone supps (May be i’m Doing it wrong)

Plan to turn around?
- Gut protocol (initial results were more bloating and have to temporarily stop it)
- Any suggestions are welcome

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Update:

Over last week:
- increased potassium intake e.g., coconut water
- increased physical activity

Where i’m now?
- Digestion near all time LOW (->very bad). Had Thai meal with green chilli and within 5 minutes I felt huge stomach pain, bloating and it was so bad that I felt I’m gonna faint. Stool was bad too (not well formed at all) and had burning sensation very different from when some one with normal digestion consumes chilli
- Losing muscles and looking thin now - some of my friends pointed this out

Why this is happening?
- To me it seems related DHT or T as all this started after ending r-andro cycle. Body is going back to low DHT state I guess despite me taking testosterone supps (May be i’m Doing it wrong)

Plan to turn around?
- Gut protocol (initial results were more bloating and have to temporarily stop it)
- Any suggestions are welcome
Hard to say mate. I lost size on TEI as well in some cycles. This does not have to mean it is a bad sign because afterwards I regained some size and lost a lot of the bloat of the body. It can be a temporary state. I would just keep taking the herbs and give it a few weeks and then do another cycle.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
@snowball I would stay on the herbs and add the gut protocol to it as well.

Also use potassium chloride with whey protein. I noticed better digestion when I did this.

Randro cycles are a tricky thing. I think a lot of the benefits can go unnoticed because your baseline is so low. If I was you I would try to do at least four cycles. Each cycle should be at least four weeks.

I am currently taking a break from tei and have ran an Randro cycle. I felt worse a couple of weeks after the cycle but now I feel almost normal sexually. It's the best I have ever felt since saw. I am currently on my fourth r andro cycle. Hopefully I am cured sexually after this one.

I will say that digestion, sleep, and energy are lower from the cycles. I think Randro mainly fixes sexual issues and the herbs help heal up everything else. Randro also seems to be really good for the liver at least in my case.

The best indicator for health I have found so far is dark circles under the eyes. The better they get the better I do sexually. Pretty sure it's liver related.

I am excited to get on tei after this cycle because it was amazing before this.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL

Also use potassium chloride with whey protein. I noticed better digestion when I did this.

Randro cycles are a tricky thing. I think a lot of the benefits can go unnoticed because your baseline is so low. If I was you I would try to do at least four cycles. Each cycle should be at least four weeks.

I am currently taking a break from tei and have ran an Randro cycle. I felt worse a couple of weeks after the cycle but now I feel almost normal sexually. It's the best I have ever felt since saw. I am currently on my fourth r andro cycle. Hopefully I am cured sexually after this one.

I will say that digestion, sleep, and energy are lower from the cycles. I think Randro mainly fixes sexual issues and the herbs help heal up everything else. Randro also seems to be really good for the liver at least in my case.

The best indicator for health I have found so far is dark circles under the eyes. The better they get the better I do sexually. Pretty sure it's liver related.

Spot on in your post where I bolded the text. I noticed the exact same thing.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Spot on in your post where I bolded the text. I noticed the exact same thing.
I am surprised r andro has a big impact on this, in a positive way. I started to feel terrible torwards the end of the Randro cycle and a week or two after and then everything started to get better and better.

I started pounding in the potassium with coconut water, breuss juice, and potassium chloride and I started improving fast after that.

snowball

Oct 28, 2017

Thanks..A Few questions for you:
-Have you noticed digestion going really bad (below baseline) and muscle loss after any of your first few randro cycles?
- Any specific herb brands you use?

For me, low anxiety levels have stayed consistent after cycle.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Thanks..A Few questions for you:
-Have you noticed digestion going really bad (below baseline) and muscle loss after any of your first few randro cycles?
- Any specific herb brands you use?

For me, low anxiety levels have stayed consistent after cycle.
Digestion is just slightly lower. I have absolutely no muscle loss.

I use mainly lost empire and barlowes. Vemo brand tribulus is pretty good.

Reduced anxiety was the main thing I noticed from my first cycle of Randro.

How many cycles have you done? 4 full cycles seems to be the amount needed to be cured.

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
Digestion is just slightly lower. I have absolutely no muscle loss.

I use mainly lost empire and barlowes. Vemo brand tribulus is pretty good.

Reduced anxiety was the main thing I noticed from my first cycle of Randro.

How many cycles have you done? 4 full cycles seems to be the amount needed to be cured.
Thanks..I have done one cycle so far for approx 5 weeks. Since R-andro is no longer available, I might have to switch to alternatives after 2nd cycle.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Thanks..I have done one cycle so far for approx 5 weeks. Since R-andro is no longer available, I might have to switch to alternatives after 2nd cycle.
I have gotten good results from muscle gelz andro hard. I am trying androvar right now as an oral substitute.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I have gotten good results from muscle gelz andro hard. I am trying androvar right now as an oral substitute.
How is this androvar working? Do you notice any effects positive/negative? Bizzbee from SwoleSource also used it and he is fixed after that cycle. He did 4 cycles (R-Andro, MuscleGelz, Androvar) in total. Androvar = Epiandrosterone

Last edited:

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
How is this androvar working? Do you notice any effects positive/negative? Bizzbee from SwoleSource also used it and he is fixed after that cycle. He did 4 cycles (R-Andro, MuscleGelz, Androvar) in total. Androvar = Epiandrosterone
It's hard to compare each cycle because they are all slightly different but it seems to be a little weaker than muscle gelz and about the same as Randro. The problem is it's hard to dose muscle gelz and I might have been overdosing it.

This cycle has been similar to my last one. First two weeks I feel great and hit new highs. On my third week I drop down and some old symptoms come back like insomnia, fatigue, and anxiety. It's all manageable. Hopefully I will get a nice snapback like my last cycle. Last cycle snapback was major improvements in sexual symptoms.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
It's hard to compare each cycle because they are all slightly different but it seems to be a little weaker than muscle gelz and about the same as Randro. The problem is it's hard to dose muscle gelz and I might have been overdosing it.

This cycle has been similar to my last one. First two weeks I feel great and hit new highs. On my third week I drop down and some old symptoms come back like insomnia, fatigue, and anxiety. It's all manageable. Hopefully I will get a nice snapback like my last cycle. Last cycle snapback was major improvements in sexual symptoms.
Nice. I saw the same pattern with other people using prohormones. They feel good first two weeks, then worse, then go back to normal and then when they go off they hit a higher baseline after a few days.

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
Was thinking about RU/Ella this morning and something jumped out to me. Post RU/Ella, for sometime, I was close to pre-PFS state. If we start cycling herbs During that time, I think it will further help in maintaining that higher baseline.