Snowball’s log - PFS (Fin+Saw Palmetto)

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
Update

Three weeks w/ R-andro so far and this is where I’m now:
Overall
1. Less anxious
2. More sweating

For last 3-4 days, there has been an increase in stool frequency (3-5x a day) and more bloating. Trying to solve this issue right now

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
i got JACKED (was jacked anyways but this was like 2-3 yrs progress in like 12 weeks-24 weeks, tho I had (SICK) trainers rite before fin who taught me a LOT also) but did gain water too on randro. So 180-199 so say 5-6lb fat water, etc. maybe more... i dont know. but off it, i maintained 188-192 like 6mo with 7 or 3 or 0 wrkouts a week (mostly closer to 7 tho bc i do it like that). ANYWAYS wait a minute i think 4andro made me bloat bc of raising estrogen and test in parallel.... while Randro got me major strength gains, it was better and fuller with 4andro (also I couldn't just workout on randro alone, as it crushed estrogen which was low or apparently low, even lower). In any case, I water fasted 7-14d a couple times because I was so obsessed with being lean, etc, right before dropping it all and dropping pct, and doing TEI like 6mo ago. In any case, Randro bloat, stool freq will go away, after it's out of system I think. Anxiety.... yes, it did turn on certain emotions for me. I got into a couple things with some people, but anyways I was further agitated, some serious rage. Hopefully it won't be like that and it's only anxiety in your case. Anyways, good luck mayne.

I doubt digesiton will be resolved in a few days or week... it will last like 2x as long as cycle maybe from a random estimate based on my cycles. who knows tho. I use the washroom like 3-7x a day now, but I can gain and lose 5lb in a couple d even 8 a d in a 24hr fast now.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
Week 3
- Anti-anxiety benefit continues with some ups and downs
- More sweating at times
- Some discomfort in perineum region
- More muscular pain
- Bloating
I’m planning to stop this cycle now and switch to T boosters. Royal jelly is what i’m starting with

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
Two hours after royal jelly - Diarrhea!! Now thinking to continue R-andro for one more week rather than stopping at 3 week mark..May be was too soon to stop. Any inputs?

Week 3
- Anti-anxiety benefit continues with some ups and downs
- More sweating at times
- Some discomfort in perineum region
- More muscular pain
- Bloating
I’m planning to stop this cycle now and switch to T boosters. Royal jelly is what i’m starting with

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Two hours after royal jelly - Diarrhea!! Now thinking to continue R-andro for one more week rather than stopping at 3 week mark..May be was too soon to stop. Any inputs?
Why not make it a full month? If you are feeling better on it, why not you know. R-Andro is a fairly safe compound it seems. I would emulate cdsnuts approach if you are going this route.

Last edited:

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
R-Andro Update (5 week cycle)
I have finished r-andro cycle on Thursday and started Cistanche (T booster) from Saturday.

- Mental calmness is there however getting agitated easily which is expected with r-andro
- Digestion : Lot of gas, acid reflux and bloating; could be r-andro related or food I had on Wednesday which triggered it even when I was on r-andro
- Penile shrinkage still there - It went away on first week of cycle however came back afterwards
- skin oiliness - still there
- When I was on r-andro especially after week 2, I noticed that even though skin was oily, I felt I was looking older than before...

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
ya i ran randro and or 4andro (say 180 200 and the other a bit less)days. that's over a half year. maybe with PCT. Not sure/ it's in my logs. But it took LONG. I worked out everyday tho and became immune to the world. Yeah it was that long it was probably 7-9months with PCT plus more this year a tiny bit just to stay strong looking now I'm all natural and skinny..... but I changed added some vegan for now 1-3x a week (it's tough, I need meat!) and I gained like 4lb immediately (sugar) but who cares. 175-192 im still very lean and fit. Trying to add vegan to help digestion and increase fibre and not have too too much meat, however I only eat once a day so even if I eat red meat or chicken almost everyday... it isn't that that much. It still may be worth it to lower blood pressure and also resting heart rate perhaps.

Last edited:

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
I’m going to buy 4Andro and Androhard gel for future cycles. For now, I’ll be cycling T-boosters. Thought of trying K1ngsblood however since it combines multiple T-boosters, decided to go with individual supps for now.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
The biggest improvement from my first cycle was reduced anxiety. My second cycle I didn't notice much but I think that's normal also. A lot can be changing in your body that can go unnoticed.

Are you planning on just running CD's protocol?

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
@Goose12
Yes, for now I will stay with cdnuts protocol for most part.

When you stopped r-andro after first cycle, which t-boosters you started afterwards and was there any change in digestion (better or worse) after stopping r-andro?

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
@Goose12
Yes, for now I will stay with cdnuts protocol for most part.

When you stopped r-andro after first cycle, which t-boosters you started afterwards and was there any change in digestion (better or worse) after stopping r-andro?
I don't remember in particular if it helped much with digestion but I am sure it helped me towards an improved digestion. I noticed a huge relief in anxiety but I was still far from cured. I started all of the t boosters except cordyceps and two others I can't remember if the top of my head.

When I was on the t boosters every day I would take pine pollen, goji berries, green powder, Royal jelly, probiotics, shilajit protien, and at least two of the t posting herbs. The biggest improvement I noticed on t boosters was with labido.

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
I thought we should take one t-booster at a time for cycling. I’m going to add more as with Tribulus alone I’m feeling low in energy and sweating a lot.

Anxiety is still low.

I don't remember in particular if it helped much with digestion but I am sure it helped me towards an improved digestion. I noticed a huge relief in anxiety but I was still far from cured. I started all of the t boosters except cordyceps and two others I can't remember if the top of my head.

When I was on the t boosters every day I would take pine pollen, goji berries, green powder, Royal jelly, probiotics, shilajit protien, and at least two of the t posting herbs. The biggest improvement I noticed on t boosters was with labido.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
I thought we should take one t-booster at a time for cycling. I’m going to add more as with Tribulus alone I’m feeling low in energy and sweating a lot.

Anxiety is still low.
Pine pollen, goji berries, Royal jelly, and shilajit can be considered more of a food or vitamin like than a medicinal herb. They are complete and there for safe to take on a daily basis. Medicinal herbs and extracts are not a chance complete food and should be cycled. At least that's how I understand it.

If you have all the t boosting herbs it would take almost there weeks to take each one once. I remember a lot of guys would double or triple up on herbs for the day and have sucess. I would try to take each herb only once a week.

A herb that I added to CD's protocol was bulbine. Had some interesting effects. I think I remember walker using it also. He also used another herb that wasn't on the list but can't think of it.

If you are going to do CD's protocol make sure to read everything on his site. There is more than just herbs and Randro.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Pine pollen, goji berries, Royal jelly, and shilajit can be considered more of a food or vitamin like than a medicinal herb. They are complete and there for safe to take on a daily basis. Medicinal herbs and extracts are not a chance complete food and should be cycled. At least that's how I understand it.

If you have all the t boosting herbs it would take almost there weeks to take each one once. I remember a lot of guys would double or triple up on herbs for the day and have sucess. I would try to take each herb only once a week.

A herb that I added to CD's protocol was bulbine. Had some interesting effects. I think I remember walker using it also. He also used another herb that wasn't on the list but can't think of it.

If you are going to do CD's protocol make sure to read everything on his site. There is more than just herbs and Randro.
It was Fadogia. I think that’s the spelling at least. Both were great additions, I highly suggest. I used some brand that I can’t remember now..... I think Barlowe’s?

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
@Goose12 @Walker
Fantastic info!! I’ll search for those two herbs. After stopping r-andro, my digestion is going downhill and thinking of adding gut protocol as well. That ways I can heal gut at the same time..

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
@Goose12 @Walker
Fantastic info!! I’ll search for those two herbs. After stopping r-andro, my digestion is going downhill and thinking of adding gut protocol as well. That ways I can heal gut at the same time..
I think adding the gut protocol is a great idea, especially if you have digestion issues.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
It was Fadogia. I think that’s the spelling at least. Both were great additions, I highly suggest. I used some brand that I can’t remember now..... I think Barlowe’s?
Fadogia stimulates LH pretty good as well

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
Update
- Low anxiety benefits still there from Randro
- Digestion went downhill and back to diarrhea like symptoms and losing muscular gains

What i’m Doing now:
- Bullet proof gut protocol to fix digestion (started today with all ingredients minus amazing grass)
- Rotate testosterone herbs