SIMPLE DETOX PROTOCOL FOR DUMMIES( heavy metals, drugs)

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
Germany
In wilson disease blood copper doesn’t show anything. Most likely it’s just lower than normal. Wilson disease is tissue copper liver brain organs etc.

Cerulo and cu was measured in 02/18
1 hair test with copper at 16 was 10/18
2 hair test with copper at 8 was 12/18
3 hairtest with copper at 7.3 was 03/18

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Not an expert on Wilsons disease, but they use that calculations and ref ranges, so those must be accurate. I think the transport in Wilsons is genetically impaired and excretion is not happening via bile, but they still have high urine copper which should mean the serum is being high in first place.

Looks like you did some around feb.2018 and b/w 2nd and 3rd hair test that affected your blood levels to look normal and completely not matching your hair copper.

Im wonder how so normal blood levels can make hair copper look like that. If seems either one of the tests is not accurate at all or at least the hair copper shows some that has very lil to do with blood levels or the hair is right, just the blood was provoked to look so low compared to hair by certain supplements.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
Germany
I think blood levels are regulatory.
I guess when your copper intake is high, they will appear high. Maybe they were high in 10/17.

I mean if you got low potassium on the hair test, doesn’t mean you are low in blood.

I did that 24h copper urine test as well.

But if my urine and blood is high in copper, wouldn’t that mean it could be excreted very fast and how would have i then become copper toxic in the first place?

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
blood copper is low in copper toxicity , to do this test you need to test all these values at the same time, otherwise it wont be correct. cerulo , copper zinc fluctuate, you cant just take zinc today , then copper tomorrow and cerulo in another lab. That could be a problem here. His copper is not low, it is 10% even with those tests

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Copper bound to ceruloplasmin
24000 x 0,003 = 72 ug/dL

copper not bound to ceruloplasmin
copper = 69,7 - 72 = -2,3 ug/dL WTF ? ref. range 5-15 ug/dL

non ceruloplasmin bound copper percentage
-2,3: serum copper(69,7) then x 100 = -3,2% wtf?? ref. range 5-20%
blood copper is low in copper toxicity ,

Serum copper of almost 70 is definitely on the low. Enough low probably to not feed anything properly across the body.

Have seen mine as low as 76, also know how serum copper of almost a 100, look like as level in my hair copper and the picture wasnt of an elevated hair copper. All this might be very individual after all.

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Serum copper of almost 70 is definitely on the low. Enough low probably to not feed anything properly across the body.

Have seen mine as low as 76, also know how serum copper of almost a 100, look like as level in my hair copper and the picture wasnt of an elevated hair copper. All this might be very individual after all.

serum copper is regulatory. you cant look at its levels. It can be 40 and it can be 160. and you can be toxic in copper in both. Ceruloplasmin is regulatory , goes up and down with metabolism.

Have seen people with copper of 40. So toxic in it , not even funny. the more toxic you are in copper oxide. the lower copper will be in your blood. This is why feeding people copper who dont need it lowers their serum copper and ceruloplasmin , free copper goes up

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
serum copper is regulatory. you cant look at its levels. It can be 40 and it can be 160. and you can be toxic in copper in both. Ceruloplasmin is regulatory , goes up and down with metabolism.

Have seen people with copper of 40. So toxic in it , not even funny. the more toxic you are in copper oxide. the lower copper will be in your blood. This is why feeding people copper who dont need it lowers their serum copper and ceruloplasmin , free copper goes up
You said that I am probably copper deficient if my serum levels are so low.. So is it really possible even if I had shit load of copper in the diet last 2-3 years? You also sayd "Whole blood is what body is taking absorbing. If copper is low in whole blood, most likely you are toxic.

This is why if you make a person zinc deficient on purpose, then start giving zinc in the diet. Whole blood will be very high in zinc."
Is this the same in serum?

Oct 27, 2017
Europe

Then it looks like copper and ceruloplasmin can be done only for piece of mind but cant be used really as a tool accessing ones copper status correctly. It might show recent activity but it doesnt mean too much for long term status. At least we might use them short term, since both can go enough up and down within days, so to show if the metabolism is moving and at what direction.

Sometimes you see ceruloplasmin of 17-18 that dont tend to move up much no matter the stimulus was given.

It seems difficult to say if one is copper toxic or deficient even with hair test checked plus serum copper and cerulo.

Have seen mine hair copper with level in the low acceptable range with free serum copper of 26.5 (27.7%) (sCu 95.5)(Cp 23). Hair copper at same time wasnt sky high, but low end (1.1 TEI).

How we can imagine what the true status is when hair copper looks on the lower end of norm (1.1 TEI) with little elevated free copper from blood and it shows overactive thyroid and adrenals (fast oxidation), when compared this to
a hair test with same hair copper of 1.1 TEI and it shows just the opposite slow thyroid and adrenals (slow oxidation).

That means we can have low end of norm hair copper in fast oxidation and same level of hair copper in slow oxidation, but we can not distinguish clearly if one is copper toxic or copper deficient, unless for ex. one presents very high above range hair copper and appears in slow oxidation.

It seems only a copper (feed in) provoking test should be able to show what ones true copper status is.

Last edited:

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Then it looks like copper and ceruloplasmin can be done only for piece of mind but cant be used really as a tool accessing ones copper status correctly. It might show recent activity but it doesnt mean too much for long term status. At least we might use them short term, since both can go enough up and down within days, so to show if the metabolism is moving and at what direction.

Sometimes you see ceruloplasmin of 17-18 that dont tend to move up much no matter the stimulus was given.

It seems difficult to say if one is copper toxic or deficient even with hair test checked plus serum copper and cerulo.

Have seen mine hair copper with level in the low acceptable range with free serum copper of 26.5 (27.7%) (sCu 95.5)(Cp 23). Hair copper at same time wasnt sky high, but low end (1.1 TEI).

How we can imagine what the true status is when hair copper looks on the lower end of norm (1.1 TEI) with little elevated free copper from blood and it shows overactive thyroid and adrenals (fast oxidation), when compared this to
a hair test with same hair copper of 1.1 TEI and it shows just the opposite slow thyroid and adrenals (slow oxidation).

That means we can have low end of norm hair copper in fast oxidation and same level of hair copper in slow oxidation, but we can not distinguish clearly if one is copper toxic or copper deficient, unless for ex. one presents very high above range hair copper and appears in slow oxidation.

It seems only a copper (feed in) provoking test should be able to show what ones true copper status is.

Why , copper and ceruloplasmin can show you free copper. And it is a good indicator of what is going on.

But you have to do these tests at the same time. You cant do ceruloplasmin today and copper tomorrow, or at different times. or different labs. This is what I said to Herrfish.

His free copper is 10%. It is not low. But I imagine those numbers are not correct, since those tests are taken not in the same day. it is like taking insulin and sugar on different days. It doesnt work like that.

Hair does not show your copper levels. status. Hair shows copper only when metalothionein fails.

In serum no one looks at copper levels, since copper can go up and down, based on metabolism. they look at free copper . And I think free copper is a good indicator of what is going on.

Free copper can be high with copper 40 in serum. and low with copper 160 serum. the actual level of copper does not tell you anything.

High free copper can be in 4 lows. it does not matter fast or s low oxidation that is

TE and ARL sometime call oxidation fast or slow in 4 high s or 4 lows. I think it is wrong. I am talking only about classical slow and fast. Not burned out fast or stressed out slow. or fake fast with higher phosphorus.
Also I look at phosphorus, also, sometimes phosphorus can tell the toxic and fake fast oxidation.

But you are right, it is verry hard to tell just by looking at one source of mineral information. this is why I always checked many things for people that I helped before. I found the best way to do it, 1) hairtest 2) amino acids blood 3) amino acids urine 4) minerals blood 5) minerals urine. and ABG or VBG. Personally I do this for myself. From this your can see your metabolism like an open book.
I see that you are looking at the system and want to systemize everything. This is what I did when I was looking for the system just like you.

Last edited:

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@supernature

In hairtests you dont look at levels of minerals. You look at metabolism. You read metabolism. If you know someone is in slow metabolism, you know that person has tons of copper. oxide/ And that person always starts dumping huge amounts of copper from storage sites within 2 years on the program. Since the person can be poor eliminator

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
Why , copper and ceruloplasmin can show you free copper. And it is a good indicator of what is going on.

But you have to do these tests at the same time. You cant do ceruloplasmin today and copper tomorrow, or at different times. or different labs. This is what I said to Herrfish.

His free copper is 10%. It is not low. But I imagine those numbers are not correct, since those tests are taken not in the same day. it is like taking insulin and sugar on different days. It doesnt work like that.

Hair does not show your copper levels. status. Hair shows copper only when metalothionein fails.

In serum no one looks at copper levels, since copper can go up and down, based on metabolism. they look at free copper . And I think free copper is a good indicator of what is going on.

Free copper can be high with copper 40 in serum. and low with copper 160 serum. the actual level of copper does not tell you anything.

High free copper can be in 4 lows. it does not matter fast or s low oxidation that is

TE and ARL sometime call oxidation fast or slow in 4 high s or 4 lows. I think it is wrong. I am talking only about classical slow and fast. Not burned out fast or stressed out slow. or fake fast with higher phosphorus.
Also I look at phosphorus, also, sometimes phosphorus can tell the toxic and fake fast oxidation.
I don't get it what you are saying. I calculated it exactly like the guy on the video. serum copper, zinc and ceruloplasmin.
My copper bound to ceruloplasmin = 72 ug/dL
non ceruloplasmin bound copper = -2,3 ug/dL range 5-15
non ceruloplasmin bound copper percentage = -3,2 % range 5-20
copper: zinc ratio is 0,7 range 0,7-1.0.
Btw this is test from one lab work..

non bound copper to ceruloplasmin = free copper right? So to have this low free copper it means what? deficiency so I should eat copper or I am low in some cofactors?

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I don't get it what you are saying. I calculated it exactly like the guy on the video. serum copper, zinc and ceruloplasmin.
My copper bound to ceruloplasmin = 72 ug/dL
non ceruloplasmin bound copper = -2,3 ug/dL range 5-15
non ceruloplasmin bound copper percentage = -3,2 % range 5-20
copper: zinc ratio is 0,7 range 0,7-1.0.
Btw this is test from one lab work..

non bound copper to ceruloplasmin = free copper right? So to have this low free copper it means what? deficiency so I should eat copper or I am low in some cofactors?
Yura, we are not talking about you at all. Why are you looking at my posts to supernature. You have low free copper. I suggest you do a hairtest.
Or try hisidine copper thiamine

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
Germany
yes as soon as all other minerals go up, body will be retaining copper. and not flushing it out. And then you could add copper to it. just like raincoast did.
I dont know what to think of all this.

I might need to retest Cerulo and Cu + Zn.
I mean so far everything that lowered copper and/or sped up metabolism helped.