SIMPLE DETOX PROTOCOL FOR DUMMIES( heavy metals, drugs)

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
@gbolduev when I look at my lab tests. My conjugated bilirubin is almost always elevated. What this shows you? Btw if I can read this correctly. I have nodules on thyroid right side 19x16x34mm 5,6ml and left side 16x16x29mm 4,0ml
I don't have anything visible on the neck etc.. So it must be inside the thyroid.. So I don't know if I should take this T4 bullshit again if my thyroid is fucked up?? I know that human body is amazing in regeneration etc.. But I am not sure if I am doing right thing to stop taking T4.. But as you can see my TSH etc.. it doesn't work anyway lol..

View attachment 420
Dude make a log and stop spamming random threads, if you don't make a log, I will make one for you and move all these posts from here to it, this thread isn't just about you only, gbol answered numerous times on what to do.

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
Dude make a log and stop spamming random threads, if you don't make a log, I will make one for you and move all these posts from here to it, this thread isn't just about you only, gbol answered numerous times on what to do.
Log is good for what. If he doesn't look into logs? He wanted me to post the video, then we calculated together copper numbers, then recommended to me stop with T4. All this in this thread.. Now I have new info what is with my thyroid. So I just want finish this. This is not spam lol..

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Log is good for what. If he doesn't look into logs? He wanted me to post the video, then we calculated together copper numbers, then recommended to me stop with T4. All this in this thread.. Now I have new info what is with my thyroid. So I just want finish this. This is not spam lol..
You just complained about how chaotic the forum is to navigate when you are the one making it that way by continuing to post your own personal issues over and over again and derailing topics after gbol said he was done talking with you pages back. This thread isn't for that, there are other people in this thread besides you, make your own log.

I don't care if he doesn't look at your log, he owes you nothing at the end of the day. He told you what to do multiple times in this thread, stop spamming. Other people don't want to have to scroll through pages of you complaining. Post all you want in your own thread.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Its possible that im gaining weight by taking copper?
Of course it is. "Everything effects everything and we are all different." Quote to stand by. It could make me lose weight and you gain weight. It all depends on the person.

Apr 5, 2018
Spain
''But you are right, it is verry hard to tell just by looking at one source of mineral information. this is why I always checked many things for people that I helped before. I found the best way to do it, 1) hairtest 2) amino acids blood 3) amino acids urine 4) minerals blood 5) minerals urine. and ABG or VBG. Personally I do this for myself. From this your can see your metabolism like an open book.
I see that you are looking at the system and want to systemize everything. This is what I did when I was looking for the system just like you.''

For blood aminoacid i guess metametrix is the place to go? Any more relevant analysis that you can and want to do with them in a future to profile your metabolism further? th1/th2?
I will throw an IgG and IgE test in there too because why not, its zero effort and cant harm to refine your food choices further.

Hairtest we got ARL, the rest can be accesed by public healthcare or a normal private policy right?

What do you guys think of hydrolized fish protein, and products like Bioregulat by Dr.niedermaier? i've heard good reviews about this last one, im thinking of adding 1 dose a day (its pretty expensive) to improve digestion, i dont think the dose of vitamins and added cofactors can harm either.

Oh and.. anyone here that has used chancapiedra for liver flushes?

Another question, i've bought zinc sulphate and magnesium sulphate cream from kirkland, even tho i could do it my self with bulk ingredients and pharma carriers.
I am going to cycle with zinc sulphate in capsules, picolinate and gluconate. Any pros or cons to this approach? Also the smallest dose of zinc sulphate capsules i've found
is something around 100mg, i could split those in two, and take a 50mg dose or is this too much? Elemental zinc absorbed wouldnt measure up to 15mg in any case.

I ask this because ive heard here and there doses of 15mg to 25mg of zinc sulphate, and i take is the chelated form not the elemental zinc that is the dose, correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
"What do you guys think of hydrolized fish protein, and products like Bioregulat by Dr.niedermaier, i've heard good reviews about this last one, im thinking of adding 1 dose a day (its pretty expensive)."
fish hydrolyzed protein? what fish?? There is no reason why buy anything else than 90% hydrolyzed whey protein DH32. It is almost like free amino acids and you don't need to worry about some mercury toxicity from some cheap fish lol.. You need to realize that when they make some product. They will use cheapest ingredients as possible.. In whey protein it is just whey from milk and DH32 means the highest degree of hydrolysis.. So free amino acids or hydrolyzed whey protein with DH32. There is no better option.. Beef, fish protein etc.. It is just marketing and garbage from waste products.. There is a reason why 99,9% of athletes are using whey protein..

Apr 5, 2018
Spain
@gar0u87 Heh how you know that all this crazy shit will work for your biochemistry? Just because it is organic etc. or it sounds good or healthy doesn't mean that it will balance your biochemistry.. It looks like you don't have a problem with the money. So why not just do hair test and maybe some blood work and follow some protocol based on your needs? If you do all this random "healthy" stuff you have no idea what is going on in your body. Like beef liver, buckwheat full of copper can be good for person A but bad for person B etc..
I raise pastured cattle and there is easy access to organic dairy in europe if you are willing to play a little, is not really that expensive to buy supplements or minerals in bulk quantitys... amazon offers international prices for shipment that in many cases are more cheap than my national couriers lol. I wont change my food choices because i think they are as balanced as can be as a whole, neither based on my ARL panels, with the exception of like you said high copper foods.

Edit: the product is called Seacure, white fish peptides to help with gut lining. Seacure® Hydrolyzed White Fish - 180 Capsules

These are my analysis from the summer of 2015 with TEI, i got them using evenbetternow they are based in america and sent to europe back then, i dont know if this stands true. I dont know what rubidium means there or where could i have got it from, but im investigating a protocol based on nebulized tiron(tiferron) as a chelator, the guys at longecity has interesting this to say about this compound too, i suspect this comes from my lungs.

EDIT: Titanium and vanadium alogn with chrome, makes me think alloys used in dental crowns. Rubidium could come from excessive asparagus as well as seafood.
Anyone has any input about the analysis? Im going to test my self again using Comprehensive Hair Mineral Analysis (Profile 2). Good to go?

Attachments

Last edited:

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
But what white fish? lol.. Btw I have no idea what you are saying to be honest. I am saying that there is no better choice than good quality whey hydrolysate or just free amino acids. This fish nonsense is nothing but marketing. Your body wants amino acids and preferably without heavy metals like mercury. Which this product will have for sure. If you want to just spend money. You can send me some. I need hair test, but I am broke.. :D

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Miami
Is not normal that every guy in the society have a mineral imbalance about all the shit they eay everyday for years? They should have some symptons i think

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Miami
For example i read that if you have a long time with stomach disease , there is a chance that out mucous membrane is destroy and that we will never can make HCL, so this can be chronic

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
Stomach can't produce some mucous anymore? Doubt it.. Human body can do amazing shit if gets a chance.. This is just doctor mentality that you will get some "disease" and now it will get only worse and worse and you can just manage symptoms with drugs. Average people who don't know better and trust 100% in this stupid medical bullshit can't get better. That's unfortunately sad true..

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Is not normal that every guy in the society have a mineral imbalance about all the shit they eay everyday for years? They should have some symptons i think
Yeah, and just as an example think about the chronic zinc deficiency from everything to poor diet (lack of seafood, vegans etc.) to things like chronic masterbators etc. which deplete zinc. Stress depletes zinc at a rapid rate.

Finasteride depletes zinc since body thinks it has enough progesterone already (zinc and magnesium increases progesterone).

Chronic zinc deficiency = copper toxicity

So you can see just how little things could cause an imbalance easily.....

Also, from girl's perspective, birth control can raise copper levels (excess estrogen). So zinc is just one area to look at it, but you can see how easily this stuff can happen.

Last edited:

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
Yeah, and just as an example think about the chronic zinc deficiency from everything to poor diet (lack of seafood, vegans etc.) to things like chronic masterbators etc. which deplete zinc. Stress depletes zinc at a rapid rate.

Finasteride depletes zinc since body thinks it has enough progesterone already (zinc and magnesium increases progesterone).

Chronic zinc deficiency = copper toxicity

So you can see just how little things could cause an imbalance easily.....

Also, from girl's perspective, birth control can raise copper levels (excess estrogen). So zinc is just one area to look at it, but you can see how easily this stuff can happen.
Rise copper means what? Retain or excrete more copper with high estrogen??

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Rise copper means what? Retain or excrete more copper with high estrogen??
copper increases estrogen, that is how zinc lowers estrogen by antagonizing copper