SIMPLE DETOX PROTOCOL FOR DUMMIES( heavy metals, drugs)

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
Yura, we are not talking about you at all. Why are you looking at my posts to supernature. You have low free copper. I suggest you do a hairtest.
Or try hisidine copper thiamine
Why? because your post is without quote under my question to for you? I know that I need to do hair test omg. I just don't have money right now. So what very low free copper in serum means? I mean you always have some logical explanation. So what you think now? Did you ever seen so low free copper on blood test from someone?

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I dont know what to think of all this.

I might need to retest Cerulo and Cu + Zn.
I mean so far everything that lowered copper and/or sped up metabolism helped.
When your copper comes down in hair. You will add it to your stack.

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Why? because your post is without quote under my question to for you? I know that I need to do hair test omg. I just don't have money right now. So what very low free copper in serum means? I mean you always have some logical explanation. So what you think now? Did you ever seen so low free copper on blood test from someone?

It could mean that you are deficient in it. But without tests it will be a trial and error for you.

We are just talking about testing with supernature, now your particular case. I already told you what you could try to do .

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
It could mean that you are deficient in it. But without tests it will be a trial and error for you.

We are just talking about testing with supernature, now your particular case. I already told you what you could try to do .
and no bile looks more like copper deficiency or toxicity in the liver? You also talk a lot about vit A stops bile production. I was taking vit A in form of supplement and also liver with lower fat diet. So I stopped liver and supplements with vit A. Today I started with histidine so will see what this can do.. For now I will make sure that I have like 1-2 mg of copper in the diet no more or less.

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Legna88 I just posted what I test for myself. ( 5 posts back and many times on this forum) I am not going to sit here and read people's metabolisms. I had a free week last week. I said people can go and get balanced by companies and not guess and bother me. I am not here to be your free practitioner. I have a serious business to run. I am just a poster and forum member like everyone else. So your attitude is unacceptable and rude. Please go to another place. You sound like I owe you something. That is ridiculous.
I am not going to go thru your tests no matter what tests you will get. You should understand this.

If people cant get tested , they ask questions. people who got the hairtests know what to do and doing it already.

If this forum is worthless for you , then why are you following everything that you read here, including hairtests, seafoods, etc. People like you are ungrateful douchebags and have no morals.

First you attack my facebook, and wrote to me non stop when I told you it was my personal space and I dont appreciate people go into my facebook. But you did not care. Then you needed to come to my home. I had to ban you from my facebook.
People have lives, their own lives. The world is not about you. Be respectful or you will be banned from here also. if you consider information and community here useless. Please don't come here again.

Last edited:

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
So there is a difference between "copper toxic" and having a lot of copper but excreting it fast enough ( IBS shows that)?
it is still copper toxic really. In one case I guess copper toxicity is the culpit of the toxicity and in another case it could be that you are lacking other things to support copper and the body just gets rid of it. This free copper causes the problems. Since you are excreting it well in bile and skin. But I would assume it is in your gut .

Still copper toxicity.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Gbold.. WHat about my numbers? Can you read anything from it?

Cu 84,7 ug/dl
Zn 84,31 ug/dl
Cerulo 24 g/L

ratio cu/zn = 1.00

bound: 72
unbound 12,7
NCC: 14%

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Gbold.. WHat about my numbers? Can you read anything from it?

Cu 84,7 ug/dl
Zn 84,31 ug/dl
Cerulo 24 g/L

ratio cu/zn = 1.00

bound: 72
unbound 12,7
NCC: 14%
I think 14% is high. You must be either low oxidizer or 4 lows fast oxidizer

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Hair does not show your copper levels. status. Hair shows copper only when metalothionein fails.
In serum no one looks at copper levels, since copper can go up and down, based on metabolism. they look at free copper . And I think free copper is a good indicator of what is going on.

Free copper can be high with copper 40 in serum. and low with copper 160 serum. the actual level of copper does not tell you anything.

High free copper can be in 4 lows. it does not matter fast or s low oxidation that is

TE and ARL sometime call oxidation fast or slow in 4 high s or 4 lows. I think it is wrong. I am talking only about classical slow and fast. Not burned out fast or stressed out slow. or fake fast with higher phosphorus.
Also I look at phosphorus, also, sometimes phosphorus can tell the toxic and fake fast oxidation.

But you are right, it is verry hard to tell just by looking at one source of mineral information. this is why I always checked many things for people that I helped before. I found the best way to do it, 1) hairtest 2) amino acids blood 3) amino acids urine 4) minerals blood 5) minerals urine. and ABG or VBG. Personally I do this for myself. From this your can see your metabolism like an open book.
I see that you are looking at the system and want to systemize everything. This is what I did when I was looking for the system just like you.
In hairtests you dont look at levels of minerals. You look at metabolism. You read metabolism. If you know someone is in slow metabolism, you know that person has tons of copper. oxide/ And that person always starts dumping huge amounts of copper from storage sites within 2 years on the program. Since the person can be poor eliminator

The metallothionein conn is big and it should be taken into account someway w/o to be able of testing it. If one just chelates by accident zinc MT is affected 101%
Had a trial of regular apple pectin and it affected my Zinc negatively, which is telling on its own w/o even testing it.

What you say is one should start with accessing metabolism levels at first: low, high and knowing how different nutrients affect ones metabolism and each type in particular to guide himself how to read and interpret certain values of nutrients, hormones etc., but not to take their levels and status as an absolute value, esp. always. All of this is very fine looking at the dynamics but can show how deep are certain relationships and the complexity that is revealed when one is trying to optimize the metabolism manually.

The testing looks good, Thank you for this.
1), 3) and 5) can be accessed remotely for ex., 2), 4) require preferably testing on the spot and esp. for the gases thats even a must.

"I am talking only about classical slow and fast. Not burned out fast or stressed out slow. or fake fast with higher phosphorus."

Now many of your posts start to make more sense, because in case one is havent taken apart each oxidation type to its details and little differences, cant fully see what all the variants are showing.

Telling someone it might be copper toxic is not an easy task, saying that copper really can strain relationships. Just an ex. of the complex matter and that the approach should really be individual:
- one can be in fast metabolism on hair test with little elevated free copper 20+% in blood with low-norm hair copper,
- other can be in slow metabolism with even in range free copper (5-20%) in blood with low-norm hair copper, and
- third person can be in slow metabolism on hair test with in range free copper, but with relatively elevated hair copper

Im thinking if using tiny amounts of certain nutrients for short period just to try and see if one is in copper overload or deficiency, just to try to access its status from another angle might be not a bad idea after all and should be used. Maybe if that could be sliced for Fast and for Slow metabolism, so to be safest. For some even a small dose could be too much but if used with caution it could work.
Of course that doesnt suppose to interfere the benefits of a full program.

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
I don't know why people are taking copper from supplements, when there is so much foods high in copper? 10g of beef liver has around 1 mg of copper + it has B vitamins, zinc, selen, amino acids etc.. Or if you don't want liver you can eat some cashews around 2mg for 100g or some sesame seeds 4mg for 100g.. I would eat just 20g of beef liver a day..

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
@gbolduev when I look at my lab tests. My conjugated bilirubin is almost always elevated. What this shows you? Btw if I can read this correctly. I have nodules on thyroid right side 19x16x34mm 5,6ml and left side 16x16x29mm 4,0ml
I don't have anything visible on the neck etc.. So it must be inside the thyroid.. So I don't know if I should take this T4 bullshit again if my thyroid is fucked up?? I know that human body is amazing in regeneration etc.. But I am not sure if I am doing right thing to stop taking T4.. But as you can see my TSH etc.. it doesn't work anyway lol..

IMG_1455 – kopie.JPG

Last edited: