SIMPLE DETOX PROTOCOL FOR DUMMIES( heavy metals, drugs)

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
1) Lipo glutathione
2) sodium thiosulphate with vitamin C so your body can increase sulfation and get rid of drugs and toxins , and overloaded hormones, cortisols, serotonins, etc
3) nutritional yeast and shilagit( redox vitamins ) You can always increase b1 b2 and b3 on top of it. since those are needed for glutathione recycling. You need to replenish minerals which sulphate will chelate.
4) Epson salt baths . If not tolerated mix it with baking soda or sea salt bath. So if not tolerated you can skip this part all together.
5) Liver flushes once every 2 weeks.( Mortiz style) This is very important and cant be skipped.
6) Eat salt with potassium rich foods for electrolytes. or mix salt with coconut water. Or mix salt with potassium in the water and drink it.
7) Microsilica( gets rid of most heavy metals and especially aluminium
8) Hydrogen rich water. Allows your metabolism to rise and detox. Without hydrogen water you will create a lot of inflammation.
9) |Bile acids https://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formu...=1524234211&sr=8-3&keywords=bile+acid+factors

Diet is eat balanced diet , zinc finger, electrolytes diet.

I STILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO GET A HAIRTEST from ARL and do the program. And go the proper way about it. This protocol is just a detox protocol for a short time and does not match all people. Copper deficiency cases will suffer on this.

Sulfur metabolism is complicated and can be impaired in copper deficiency , So it is very crucial to do hairtesting and stop guessing. This protocol is just a detox protocol

Last edited:

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Thanks for that, even though you already mentioned it. I think most kind of neglected that part a bit.

How long should you detox though before you can to the zinc finger/electrolyte ways? Those timelines are hard for me to grasp.

Also, do you have alternatives for the Epsom salth baths for people withouth baths?

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for that, even though you already mentioned it. I think most kind of neglected that part a bit.

How long should you detox though before you can to the zinc finger/electrolyte ways? Those timelines are hard for me to grasp.

Also, do you have alternatives for the Epsom salth baths for people withouth baths?

YOu can do foot bath with epson salts, same thing.

You dont need to take anything else really. I think you can be restored just using this. This includes electrolytes , You need to eat salt and potassium, can mix a drink with salt and potassium and drink it and you will get magnesium from baths

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
yes, I do, but this is for people who cant do anything. this is simplifed protocol that many people could do. This is a detox protocol. Decalcification protocol for scalp. Since sulphate will get rid of all calcifications.

aztec

Oct 3, 2017
To clarify for users, is this the liver flush?

“Moritz’s seven-day liver cleanse is made up of olive oil, apple juice, grapefruit juice, lemon juice and Epsom salts. According to his instructions, you should drink 24 oz. of apple juice each day for the first six days of the program, as the malic acid within the apple juice will soften your gallstones. On the sixth day of the cleanse, drink grapefruit juice mixed with Epsom salts. On day seven, drink a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice several times throughout the day. This week-long process should be repeated every three months. The cleanse is considered successful when your stool contains greenish balls that are purported to be the gallstones you have flushed out of your liver.”

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
I was doing epsom salt baths. People be careful if you are low in salt. Magnesium will absolutely crush your sodium. I had insanely low blood pressure every time after epsom salt bath.. Btw @gbolduev liver flushes for people with zero bile are useless right? I had done 2 flushes. Zero stones, just diarrhea from oil and citrus juice..

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
To clarify for users, is this the liver flush?

“Moritz’s seven-day liver cleanse is made up of olive oil, apple juice, grapefruit juice, lemon juice and Epsom salts. According to his instructions, you should drink 24 oz. of apple juice each day for the first six days of the program, as the malic acid within the apple juice will soften your gallstones. On the sixth day of the cleanse, drink grapefruit juice mixed with Epsom salts. On day seven, drink a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice several times throughout the day. This week-long process should be repeated every three months. The cleanse is considered successful when your stool contains greenish balls that are purported to be the gallstones you have flushed out of your liver.”

I use malic acid, and not apple juice. You can find moritz style liver cleanse, you need to drink epson salts 4 times during the cleanse.

Also you need to heat your liver before the cleanse, and also you drink olive oil once before you go to bed. then put a heat on your liver and go to bed.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
YOu can do foot bath with epson salts, same thing.

You dont need to take anything else really. I think you can be restored just using this. This includes electrolytes , You need to eat salt and potassium, can mix a drink with salt and potassium and drink it and you will get magnesium from baths
Alright, thanks. Will do the detox ‘protocol’ after my fast, but also the ARL/TEI recommendations. Hoping this will finally cure me. I’ll leave the RU in the cabinet for now.

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
New Jersey, USA
I was doing epsom salt baths. People be careful if you are low in salt. Magnesium will absolutely crush your sodium. I had insanely low blood pressure every time after epsom salt bath.. Btw @gbolduev liver flushes for people with zero bile are useless right? I had done 2 flushes. Zero stones, just diarrhea from oil and citrus juice..
Do you take baths often other than epsom salt baths? For me a normal bath will often drop my blood pressure by a lot due to the heat/sweating alone. Same goes for epsom salt bath, but no more than a normal bath. Low blood pressure/high heart rate after both.

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
Do you take baths often other than epsom salt baths? For me a normal bath will often drop my blood pressure by a lot due to the heat/sweating alone.
Yes I know that hot will drop blood pressure. But I can just drink magnesium and I will crash badly.. Or even worse magnesium chloride on the skin. The body can absorb huge amount this way.. I didn't know this connection magnesium with sodium. So I was years with very low blood pressure due to excessive magnesium.. It is about balance. Now I know this. Finally lol..

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
You dont have to do magnesium , can just take thiosulphate. which is sodium or add salt or baking soda into a bath

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
You dont have to do magnesium , can just take thiosulphate. which is sodium or add salt or baking soda into a bath
I will also start glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM mix. I was taking MSM before like tsp a day. But I felt bad. Then I read that you need molybdenum when you take MSM. I was probably low in molybdenum. I also take eggshell powder. Since I don't eat any good sources of calcium.. I think it works really good with hcl. eggshells(cal carbonate) is basically antacid so I need good dose of hcl to offset this anti acid effect.. Btw if my phase 2 detox is impaired. Isn't it counterproductive to push phase 1 with B1,B2,B3?

Last edited:

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Yura, if you did a lot of things with copper you could have killed your bile. I rec to you to get tested. If you have no bile, this is crazy and you need to solve this situation ASAP.

Yura

Mar 12, 2018
Czech Republic
Yura, if you did a lot of things with copper you could have killed your bile. I rec to you to get tested.
Like what things with copper? like stopping eating beef liver? I never did any "copper detox".. If anything I followed Robbins some time to "increase ceruloplasmin" like expensive natural vit C, beef liver, taurin etc.. I have no money for hair test. So what shoud I do?

Last edited:

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Like what things with copper? like stopping eating beef liver? I never did any "copper detox".. If anything I followed Robbins some time to "increase ceruloplasmin" like expensive natural vit C, beef liver, taurin etc..
Robins says to take vitamin A. vitamin A stops bile production. And chelates the f out of copper.