Shutdown after R-andro

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
I used R-Andro with some 4-Andro for about a week in June and it shut me down immediately. Went on T-boosting herbs and the gut drink and it helped a bit, but when I stopped I went into shutdown mode again. Also tried that T-resetting injection (forgot the name). My hormonal levels are still a little bit better because of the herbs, but I reckon it might be the DHT or cortisol, since that was much higher than before, that is causing this shutdown. My beard hair barely grows anymore and I can’t get hard. Also tried some clomid, but after seeing my T-levels weren’t any lower than before, I quit that.

I am quite desperate. Currently on the B-oil protocol, but only noticing some detox reactions.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
@Admiral have you tried juicing fasting? I am having a lot of luck with breuss juice. I recommend buying a 6 pack of biota brand on Amazon and trying it out. Should notice improvements in two or three days. Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.

R andro shuts me down while on but I feel better off. Mainly from crushing estrogen. Seems like something is keeping you from bouncing back.

Do you have any bloods on liver function. I saw on one of your post you had dark circles and wrinkles. I had/have the same thing and it seems to be related to liver function. Calcium d glucarate and breuss juicing helps a lot.

Feb 9, 2020
Wow, so many people on swolesource and on here seems to be crashing lately.

Yep I got shut down or crushed estro on androhard musclegelz just last week resulting in derealisation symptoms, spaciness, complete lack of libido and brain feels completely empty, bad insomina and feel like a 10000 year old man

I just registered today to report it and found this thread

Will be getting bloods next week to see values.

I think the best bet is to fast on juice or water for a week to reset things or just wait it out until the body starts getting back into balance again.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Wow, so many people on swolesource and on here seems to be crashing lately.

Yep I got shut down or crushed estro on androhard musclegelz just last week resulting in derealisation symptoms, spaciness, complete lack of libido and brain feels completely empty, bad insomina and feel like a 10000 year old man

I just registered today to report it and found this thread

Will be getting bloods next week to see values.

I think the best bet is to fast on juice or water for a week to reset things or just wait it out until the body starts getting back into balance again.
It can take two to three weeks for estrogen to come back. By lowering estrogen you lower your receptors. The whole process take a while before your receptors go back to normal. Two weeks into Randro I start to feel the effects of low e. Low labido can be caused from low e.

Feb 9, 2020
It can take two to three weeks for estrogen to come back. By lowering estrogen you lower your receptors. The whole process take a while before your receptors go back to normal. Two weeks into Randro I start to feel the effects of low e. Low labido can be caused from low e.
Yeah maxout777 said the same. But its only guesswork at this stage that it's low estro, it could be anything from low t, cortisol, dhea, to thyroid. Who knows. I'm not even connected enough to feel any panic that's how disconnected I am from my emotions

This ain't even low libido though, this is non existent libido and weird spaced out high like feeling in the brain brain.

Do you reckon a prolonged juice fast is capable of resetting everything back to baseline levels?

I hope to god there is a way of reversing this

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Yeah maxout777 said the same. But its only guesswork at this stage that it's low estro, it could be anything from low t, cortisol, dhea, to thyroid. Who knows. I'm not even connected enough to feel any panic that's how disconnected I am from my emotions

This ain't even low libido though, this is non existent libido and weird spaced out high like feeling in the brain brain.

Do you reckon a prolonged juice fast is capable of resetting everything back to baseline levels?

I hope to god there is a way of reversing this
I think more than likely you will go back to normal baseline in a couple weeks. No emotions and non existent labido sounds like low e to me. I have been through it multiple times. The high feeling is a little different, I get an outside looking in feel with low e.

I think a juice fast will be beneficial no matter why you do it. Focus on vege juice over fruit.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I’m doing well sexually adding some progesterone to b2 protocol. Prog cycles or fasting on progesterone might be good idea for this.

I also did a 2 day water fast while applying 25 mg prog to skin daily late this past week. Was very nice to me in libido dept. I applied prog 5mg every 3 hours or so. It turned hunger off. Was very easy.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
I don’t do good on juice fasts. Did one of 22 days and it set me back. I tried clomid for a few days, but my T was alright in blood so I quit.

anything else I could try?

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Maybe adding near infrared sauna's. They should help with detoxing and reduces pressure on the liver/kidneys. Besides it activates the parasympathetic system and promotes the body to heal itself. I always feel very calm and relaxed after the session.

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
Maybe adding near infrared sauna's. They should help with detoxing and reduces pressure on the liver/kidneys. Besides it activates the parasympathetic system and promotes the body to heal itself. I always feel very calm and relaxed after the session.
Where did you find one that is near infrared only and not super expensive?

Feb 9, 2020
I think more than likely you will go back to normal baseline in a couple weeks. No emotions and non existent labido sounds like low e to me. I have been through it multiple times. The high feeling is a little different, I get an outside looking in feel with low e.

I think a juice fast will be beneficial no matter why you do it. Focus on vege juice over fruit.
Thanks for the advice. rarely juice fast with fruit, mainly use dark leafy vegs with celery, beetroot and carrots as main staples and a little slice of apple to make it more edible

Don't know if I will recover in 2-3 weeks, This is already week 2 and I'm getting weaker and more disconnected by the day and melatonin is the only thing which turns my mind off so I can sleep

Not to mention this wired but tired feeling isn't subsiding. It's not so much of a high but more like spaciness with no brain fog, very clear and lucid vision but no engagement or reaction at all with surroundings and people and feel cut off from my body and life itself with limited masculine energy

After I get bloods drawn, I will do a 5-7 day water followed by a juice fast long with sauna therapy which will hopefully give my liver a break to reset things and re-calibrate my hormones and receptors and refeed with paleo and carb backloading diet with sprint and heavy lifting.

If that doesn't work the only options left for me will be clomid 5dap, NSI, psilocybin or TRT.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Where did you find one that is near infrared only and not super expensive?
I've built my own one with Philips 250w IR bulbs. Placed it in a small wooden frame and rotate in it so I heat up from the front and back. It is actually very cheap, those bulbs cost around 7-10$ each.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Thanks for the advice. rarely juice fast with fruit, mainly use dark leafy vegs with celery, beetroot and carrots as main staples and a little slice of apple to make it more edible

Don't know if I will recover in 2-3 weeks, This is already week 2 and I'm getting weaker and more disconnected by the day and melatonin is the only thing which turns my mind off so I can sleep

Not to mention this wired but tired feeling isn't subsiding. It's not so much of a high but more like spaciness with no brain fog, very clear and lucid vision but no engagement or reaction at all with surroundings and people and feel cut off from my body and life itself with limited masculine energy

After I get bloods drawn, I will do a 5-7 day water followed by a juice fast long with sauna therapy which will hopefully give my liver a break to reset things and re-calibrate my hormones and receptors and refeed with paleo and carb backloading diet with sprint and heavy lifting.

If that doesn't work the only options left for me will be clomid 5dap, NSI, psilocybin or TRT.
The only protocols I recommend are tei and CD's. You can exclude Randro from CD's protocol for now. Are you currently on herbs for your pct?

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
I don’t do good on juice fasts. Did one of 22 days and it set me back. I tried clomid for a few days, but my T was alright in blood so I quit.

anything else I could try?
What were your juices like? I don't recommend using fruit at all in juices. Just add juicing to your diet with out fasting. Try celery or breuss on an empty stomach in the morning. Just try it for a week and see how you feel.

How is your liver, kidney, gallbladder, etc.... function. Any bloods?

Feb 9, 2020
The only protocols I recommend are tei and CD's. You can exclude Randro from CD's protocol for now. Are you currently on herbs for your pct?
I'm taking tribulus daily but I'm hesitant with continuing with the herbs. I'm hesitant to take anything right now generally, just stuffing my face with food to try and get some strength mostly.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
I'm taking tribulus daily but I'm hesitant with continuing with the herbs. I'm hesitant to take anything right now generally, just stuffing my face with food to try and get some strength mostly.
After doing a prohormone you need to do a pct and if you have been doing CD's protocol you should have experience with herbs. I recommend He Shou Wu, trib, ashwaganda, horny goat weed, pine pollen, pine pollen tincture, and cistanche. Since you're doing Randro from CD's protocol I would do what he recommends.

It's still early after Randro. It takes a while to bounce back for most people.

Feb 9, 2020
After doing a prohormone you need to do a pct and if you have been doing CD's protocol you should have experience with herbs. I recommend He Shou Wu, trib, ashwaganda, horny goat weed, pine pollen, pine pollen tincture, and cistanche. Since you're doing Randro from CD's protocol I would do what he recommends.

It's still early after Randro. It takes a while to bounce back for most people.
Thanks for the support

I got all those herbs except Ashwaganda as I don't react well to that.

It's very difficult, I have not felt this way ever, I've lost all sexual function in body and mind full blown ed, which is a very scary feeling. I been on the protocol strict since september rotating herbs etc and cycled androhard through January and was feeling great for the first few weeks, and now I've crashed worst then ever since cessation last week.

I don't know what my realistic course of action to reverse, except through either through holistic means or synthetic medicine. my body isn't giving me much clue besides feeling like a corpse completely shutdown. The only thing I react to is melonin which gives slight break at night.

I have been taking the strongest probiotic
Vitamin C
B complex
Vitamin D with boron, K2
Calcium D glucarate
Bile Acid
lifting weights
sprinting
cold showers

None it is making a slight difference to mood or physical symptoms

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Thanks for the support

I got all those herbs except Ashwaganda as I don't react well to that.

It's very difficult, I have not felt this way ever, I've lost all sexual function in body and mind full blown ed, which is a very scary feeling. I been on the protocol strict since september rotating herbs etc and cycled androhard through January and was feeling great for the first few weeks, and now I've crashed worst then ever since cessation last week.

I don't know what my realistic course of action to reverse, except through either through holistic means or synthetic medicine. my body isn't giving me much clue besides feeling like a corpse completely shutdown. The only thing I react to is melonin which gives slight break at night.

I have been taking the strongest probiotic
Vitamin C
B complex
Vitamin D with boron, K2
Calcium D glucarate
Bile Acid
lifting weights
sprinting
cold showers

None it is making a slight difference to mood or physical symptoms
Not trying to make light of this or be an ass, but you’ve crashed your estrogen man. I told you this on Swole Source, and I’ll tell you here. @Goose12 is a top notch dude, he’s speaking from experience here.

Crashed estrogen is the worst feeling I’ve ever experienced, bar none. You literally feel as if you’re dying and on the last run to hell. Libido is non existent and your junk looks like a zombie. Honestly, I’d never usually suggest this - but if you drink a Hoppy beer or two and your issues improve, it’s likely an estrogen issue. Unfortunately, you might have it at the receptor level currently, so your bloods might not reflect the low E2.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
I’m doing well sexually adding some progesterone to b2 protocol. Prog cycles or fasting on progesterone might be good idea for this.

I also did a 2 day water fast while applying 25 mg prog to skin daily late this past week. Was very nice to me in libido dept. I applied prog 5mg every 3 hours or so. It turned hunger off. Was very easy.
Damn dude, the slightest amount of prog fucks me!