Shrinkage shrinkage shrinkage....

esp90

Nov 11, 2017
First week of TEI after being off it for like 6 months and my dick has grown 0,5 inch and alot thicker...TEI seems to do that for me, honestly dont really care, would rather it fix my pelvic/bloating issue, but I guess that will take alot longer.

Dec 29, 2018
USA
I guess this is the end of the road. I put up a good fight for 10 years to conquer this. Still shrinkage daily & now I'm complete impotent as I lay on side of my caring loving girlfriend.eating healthy, exercising,meditation, balancing body, trying to raise testosterone naturally,positive affirmative thoughts, putting faith on the line. I really tried putting these issues behind me & live life hoping that my mind was the cause of some issues. I tried to not isolate myself to stay positive but being around family & friends just makes it more depressing.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I guess this is the end of the road. I put up a good fight for 10 years to conquer this. Still shrinkage daily & now I'm complete impotent as I lay on side of my caring loving girlfriend.eating healthy, exercising,meditation, balancing body, trying to raise testosterone naturally,positive affirmative thoughts, putting faith on the line. I really tried putting these issues behind me & live life hoping that my mind was the cause of some issues. I tried to not isolate myself to stay positive but being around family & friends just makes it more depressing.
Man, you're in the USA and have health insurance correct? I'd just have Genova Nutreval testing done. $190.00 man. I don't know what you mean by "end of the road," but if you're considering ending your life just give this a shot to see what's going on in your body.

I know you said you had CFS issues too. Why not try the B2 protocol? While I still have CFS/PFS. The only thing that got my sexual organs working again were making major improvements in CFS. PFS is an imbalance... if you get to root cause of your actual major health issues causing CFS, the PFS will certainly improve.

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
Have you tried TRT?
I have tried a lot of things, stimulate natural testosterone, herbs, lifestyle, diet...they are all bullshit.
TRT is the only thing that works.
If you have never tried it, start immediately.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Have you tried TRT?
I have tried a lot of things, stimulate natural testosterone, herbs, lifestyle, diet...they are all bullshit.
This is both an extremely strong, and shit take. From reading your log, TRT is somewhat “working”, but you’re far from in the clear. Your suggestion here goes against everything this forum sets out to accomplish. I think you’re a nice enough guy but I cannot suggest enough to avoid stating things like this in absolutes. Many people are at the end of their ropes when they first try to beat this and you’re killing hope here, in an inaccurate way.

The “bullshit” has worked for plenty of people on this forum and others, frankly. To much more success than TRT is for you. I’m glad you’ve found something that helps cope, but it’s not a cure.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Have you tried TRT?
I agree that if "hey, I just really want some libido, I really want to get rid of shrinkage. I don't care about anything else" is your concern, then TRT is worth a shot. I'm sure following some of Chilln's theories which coincide with some of what Justquitdut did, there's a chance it could work for you. A chance, might be a small chance, but theres a chance.

But calling all of the above bullshit is stupid. They are not instant gratification type treatments. But they are the root to true health in the long run if you are able to figure yourself out. I've done it all- true health is the best. A life filled with confidence, calmness, energy, and a clear mind. Its so worth it if you chase that in the end.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Have you tried TRT?
you're bullshit, and that OP aswell. I'd like to write way more but fk it, you both are disgusting

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
This is both an extremely strong, and shit take. From reading your log, TRT is somewhat “working”, but you’re far from in the clear. Your suggestion here goes against everything this forum sets out to accomplish. I think you’re a nice enough guy but I cannot suggest enough to avoid stating things like this in absolutes. Many people are at the end of their ropes when they first try to beat this and you’re killing hope here, in an inaccurate way.

The “bullshit” has worked for plenty of people on this forum and others, frankly. To much more success than TRT is for you. I’m glad you’ve found something that helps cope, but it’s not a cure.
They are protocols without any scientific evidence.
In the past I read people claimed recovery with himalayan salt...don't be silly!
Personally I have used cdnuts herbs and I have made my condition drastically worse.

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
I agree that if "hey, I just really want some libido, I really want to get rid of shrinkage. I don't care about anything else" is your concern, then TRT is worth a shot. I'm sure following some of Chilln's theories which coincide with some of what Justquitdut did, there's a chance it could work for you. A chance, might be a small chance, but theres a chance.

But calling all of the above bullshit is stupid. They are not instant gratification type treatments. But they are the root to true health in the long run if you are able to figure yourself out. I've done it all- true health is the best. A life filled with confidence, calmness, energy, and a clear mind. Its so worth it if you chase that in the end.
I have read that he has never tried TRT.
I have just given a personal advice from my experience, nothing else.

Minime

Oct 4, 2017
Have you tried TRT?
So TRT reversed shrinkage for you? Or did it just halt the progression of shrinkage? Also, if you did have shrinkage, was it the entire package or just the penis? Sorry for the graphic questions. Just curious what your condition was and what TRT did for you. Will you be on TRT for life?