Shrinkage shrinkage shrinkage....

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
watch his channel, he said that slowly gradually it cant cause damage
im probably too much of a spaz and lose focus to easily, but i dont think ive ever jelqed and not gotten hurt. or skin is too sensitive down there to mess with PE and all that.

esp90

Nov 11, 2017
My PE is gone and my junk is getting bigger every day lol...alot thicker now, I must've had shrinkage before without realizing it... thank god for TE :) too bad about the hairline tho...oh well.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
My PE is gone and my junk is getting bigger every day lol...alot thicker now, I must've had shrinkage before without realizing it... thank god for TE :) too bad about the hairline tho...oh well.
From TEI? Or your waterfast?

esp90

Nov 11, 2017
From TEI? Or your waterfast?
Waterfast made it alot bigger too but it was temporary, lasted couple of weeks, when gut-inflammation came back It got smaller again, when i started TEI it started getting bigger again...it seems to be inflammation-related, atleast for me.

When I was on vacation in greece I ate so much bad food, ice cream, breads cookies cake ect...so much carbs and gluten it made me so inflamed and my dick shrunk like 1 INCH! for a couple of weeks, not kidding!

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Hey, Esp90 how long was your water fast for which you saw reversal of shrinkage? Personally, when I started my juice and water fasts and failed several times, I actually was still experiencing burning pain and fasting turned it off. I think that during improper refeeds, pain returned or it never quite left. Later it got much better. @esp90

Crashing

Jun 4, 2018
CA
i have been on this forum for so long and i still am unsure what TEI is...

is it hair analysis followed by supplementation in the missing stuff?

how is that going to fix your shrinkage/fibrosis???

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
I'm not sure how it fixed sleep, mood, asthma within a day and more... But it did (for the time, obviously I'm still pretty much a wackadoo for now).
A normal case of PFS, I believe I am not. Some enzymatic downstream effects of said supplementation. I'm not sure. My libido is so high I'm literally showering 15x a a day. Sure 5-6 are anytime I use the wc (germophobe), 2-3 are because it's hotter than hell, 6 times are straight up trying to kill erections -- stop daydreaming about sex, stop myself from going out, or using apps, and stop myself from fantasizing, and stop nofap resets. Who knows (that's not really all TEI, that's nofap, and hypomania anyways and getting better w/ PFS w.r.t. time and self-driven therapies such as TEI, fasting, electrolytes, training etcetera). Driving me crazy tbh. I think 20-30days maybe 40-50days straight flatliine, no thinking about sex, but I keep meeting people. EASIER with alcohol/ all places suck nearby... and I don't want to drink but I can't focus anyways but that comes and goes.... most months Ive been less fkd up but still pretty messed up just more efficient (i dont mean pfs messed up). Ivd been super focused but lately been slipping. Showergel and dove beauty bars are getting very costly.

(Note: Probably people should shower 1-4x a day. 7-15 etc is too many). (once for errands once for workout pre, once for after workout, once for shaving and getting ready, once after eating dinner so i don't smell like food at all just in case and to keep my clothes clean, i also seldom wear my outside clothes if any at all during dinner).

I'm definitley "not normal", b50 alone can keep me awake with small amts of coffee or redbull sugar free or workouts or all those, and mg alone can take heart rate down a bit and make me less "racey" all sped up. It's not all fun, TEI made me look less lean for time being... digestion took a hit, and it's a bitch sending those forms/ waiting.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
how is that going to fix your shrinkage/fibrosis???
I’m not going to answer your first question because if you used google you can easily find that answer. Searching around here can help you as well.

But the second question- pfs/ pas/ pssd are mostly systemic issues. Imbalance from pill causes system-wide distress. Using nutritional supplementation designed best for one’s own being can put the system back on line and reverse quite a bit of that system wide distress while putting system back online to fix the imbalance.

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Hey, Esp90 how long was your water fast for which you saw reversal of shrinkage? Personally, when I started my juice and water fasts and failed several times, I actually was still experiencing burning pain and fasting turned it off. I think that during improper refeeds, pain returned or it never quite left. Later it got much better. @esp90
@MNK99 Would you consider fasting is one main key to reversing shrinkage?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
i fasted first then everything else was far far easier, because that's actually harder to do (for most). also nothing was working. what did what exactly, who knows but i had no life pre fasting so yeah it was key for everything as stated innumerable times.
there was no sex drive oh sex isn't good enough, oh my head hurts... i wanted to kill myself and my looks changed... so... sex drive was least on my mind outside burning pain in the genitals. plus i had surgery plus horrible news in family plus i had bad outside of pfs health news personally. so there was a lot of shyt going on.
when i noticed there was shrinkage i also noticed i just booked a surgery that was going to be tough. and my family was yelling at me bc i couldnt leave bed... so who knows it was a while back, but "not fasting" certainly didn't help. fasting for Fast 1's probably not a great idea (not extended fasts at least).

Last edited:

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
i fasted first then everything else was far far easier, because that's actually harder to do (for most). also nothing was working. what did what exactly, who knows but i had no life pre fasting so yeah it was key for everything as stated innumerable times.
there was no sex drive oh sex isn't good enough, oh my head hurts... i wanted to kill myself and my looks changed... so... sex drive was least on my mind outside burning pain in the genitals. plus i had surgery plus horrible news in family plus i had bad outside of pfs health news personally. so there was a lot of shyt going on.
when i noticed there was shrinkage i also noticed i just booked a surgery that was going to be tough. and my family was yelling at me bc i couldnt leave bed... so who knows it was a while back, but "not fasting" certainly didn't help. fasting for Fast 1's probably not a great idea (not extended fasts at least).
Making a comeback from that, inspirational to say the least.

I've been doing intermittent fasting lately but I will push for a 7 day fast with mineral/electrolyte water. I will probabaly supplement collagen and power lift 3 days out of the week. Will report back.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
@MNK99 Would you consider fasting is one main key to reversing shrinkage?
Fasting is great but if it’s not what the body calls for it’s not going to do shit.

You need to figure out what your body is calling for, what it needs to get rid or etc etc. Have testing done- organic acids, hair testing, and if you can find a doctor to get insurance to cover it- Nutreval is probably your best bet.

Dec 29, 2018
USA
Still shrinkage(penis & testicles) no matter what(no sex, with sex, eat healthy, not eating healthy,meditation,no meditation,exercise, no exercise) I'm so lost. Hopefully my lab review for bloodwork helps me figure this out

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Pretty sure water fast and alcohol helped with my shrinkage. Might've been the one million other things, but for me it felt like these were keys there. Libido and errections absolute nonexistent during waterfast and shrinkage was awful during. Same as with hours after consuming alc.
Still fighting fibrosis/bending/rotation and I've 0 idea how to fix those.

Dec 29, 2018
USA
My luck has come to a extreme end..... daily shrinkage you would swore I had a prostate surgery. it was one thing to have half function but its to the point im completely impotent :/

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
Same issue.
After first pill of finasteride my dick shrunk at the size of 7 yo boy.
Constantly limp and retracted penis.
My balls shrunk to 10ml each one (from about 20ml).
I have no more pubic and axillary hair (very thin and no growth).
I shave my beard about every two weeks.
I am considering nebido to treat this shit.
Testo gel works but it's not sufficient.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Are either of you following a suggested protocol on here?

I don't understand the complaints and consistent questions about why something is wrong or if someone else has something...... everyone that's been through this shit has had some horrific effects. I had shrinkage, it's gone. CD had shrinkage, gone. @Goose12 had it, and TEI has helped him with that.

If you're not doing something positive for it, there's only two things that can happen - it will get worse, or it will remain the same. The choice is yours. I can ensure you - there is NO magic silver bullet that will reverse this overnight. It takes time, and it takes work,

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Exactly. @Walker. That's why I said MOST people won't recover. too fat, dumb, lazy, and soy to recover. JUST DO TEI or CD's.
I've improved and cured things that shouldn't be possible, including things that were leading to a difficult life way before fin. Shrinkage gone. Woke up 12.15am (crazy time to wake up, notwithstanding), 9/10 erection. It'll be better with more TEI. I've been busy, hence, it was interrupted.
(I know the 'Soyboy Sodomist Police of Vice and Virtue' will come out here and talk shyt, so they should get a life and go fuck themselves, and NEVER EVER quote me).
I can't even wear trackpants anymore without looking like a pervert, so I make sure to not wear them around guys because 95% of them are gay (which is fine, I'm just saying). how come no recovery post? check other sites from 15-24mo ago. Also do you even know where my logs are? because I don't. and mostly i don't give a fuck either.
i was trying to be helpful and kind and sweet. and you all ruined it.

And yes, 1000% it takes a lot of Discipline, Time, Work, and Acceptance (for the time being, not permanently accepting a change in personality/ life).
Rage against that, helped a lot to be honest. Nothing worth getting in life isn't worth fighting for.

Last edited: