Shrinkage shrinkage shrinkage....

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
What was left of my shrinkage went away after high dose tribulus cycles.
It was not the intention of that cycle, i just noticed it happened

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
If you’re really feeling estrogenic, have you tried any of the really strong anti estrogens like Letrozole? Very powerful stuff and could kickstart your test back up to normal too

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Threads like this make me sick. Everyone throwing hormonal ideas at a guy whose dick shrunk with pfs.

Everyone talks about sexual sides on this site but we need to look at people from full health perspective.

“How many bowel movements per day are you making? Are they large, dark, well formed? How is your digestion, do you have issues with some foods?”

“How do you feel everyday ? Are you energetic, do you wake up feeling strong daily with strong zest for life? Strong morning wood daily? How is refractory? How is sleep?”

“Are you depressed, anxious- not your complete self with pfs?”

Above are the questions that should be asked of this guy.

If people really think they are going to fix themselves of symptoms that have lasted for years with hormonal treatments and aren’t asking themselves the above questions. Then you’re not going to get anywhere with this condition.

The issues brought to us from Finasteride that are persistent need to be looked at from systemic point of view. Just looking at hormonal aspects is absolute insanity if you’re asking me who came back from worst of worst and legit became a pfs historian reading every single case possible.

At this point in my journey, I would recommend two things for every single pfs sufferer. Organic acids and Hair test. Organic acids represents the bacteria, pathogen, yeast type aspects and hair test is your nutritional analysis.

There’s ways of fixing us with science and not playing a guessing game with hormones.

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
There was more of that on his original thread where I suggested iodine and got more of a feel of his issue

https://hackstasis.com/threads/hows-it-hanging.1455/#post-45941

But this thread, he asked a question in relation to estrogen... I’m not 100% on board with any one avenue including tei, hormonal and non hormonal.

I def wish I had seen more results going systemic but I’ve only had success with hormones, as that’s where the ailment originated.

You are definitely testament to the success you’ve had and perhaps I’ll come around to it but a cycle of letrozole, in the vain of the op, could very well stop the shrinkage and then give him a chance to take a more systemic route... I advocated iodine in his other thread , for example.

always good discussion but don’t get upset when I make a hormonal point to a hormonal question.

Also, I forgot to mention my favorite amino concoction

1G L-Tyrosine
4G L-Arginine
1G Choline
2G L-Carnitine

This is perfect for getting blood flow down there.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
There was more of that on his original thread where I suggested iodine and got more of a feel of his issue

https://hackstasis.com/threads/hows-it-hanging.1455/#post-45941

But this thread, he asked a question in relation to estrogen... I’m not 100% on board with any one avenue including tei, hormonal and non hormonal.

I def wish I had seen more results going systemic but I’ve only had success with hormones, as that’s where the ailment originated.

You are definitely testament to the success you’ve had and perhaps I’ll come around to it but a cycle of letrozole, in the vain of the op, could very well stop the shrinkage and then give him a chance to take a more systemic route... I advocated iodine in his other thread , for
I hear ya man. I’m not trying to be a dick, but I just can’t advocate for something like letrozole that stuff is incredibly powerful.

We saw what happened to the australian dude on solve/PH with aromasin who then killed himself. Letrozole is way stronger.

This guy says he thinks it’s estrogen. Is it estrogen though? Where’s the bloodwork showing it. To further things, estrogen gets a horrible wrap. Estrogen is something that makes us men and gives is libido, drive and so much more. The TRT community is all about “dropping the AI (aromatose inhibitor)” these days. Which means that people are doing well with elevated estrogen on TRT with no need for AI.

There could be more than 1000 things being the root cause of this guys symptoms. What we know about pfs is that it absolutely annihilates detox pathways similar to autism which allows pathogens, toxins, yeasts, fungus, viruses, heavy metals to hurt us while creating nutritional imbalances.

And while yes- someone can get very lucky with a hormonal method to fix the above I mention in that paragraph. That person would have to be in very good health though.

Why not just try to go after the above with science and testing? There’s a reason why the site is called hackstasis. Tubzy, Helen, myself, Orion, Goose, and so many others of us here will tell you that we can hack ourselves out of this if given the correct information about ourselves. Why shouldn’t this guy here try to go at this in a hackstasis manner if he’s asking questions here?

Having read this guys log I believe the biggest thing I’m trying to say to people here is this...

We can’t just go after symptoms. That is the big pharma/ medical system way of treating people. Which has led to a worldwide health crisis. No other way to put it.

Hackstasis way of going at it is built on what we know the medical system should be utilizing to fix people. Putting what should be in the body in it and taking what shouldn’t be in the body out. It’s pretty damn simple.

And I just don’t see letrozole being Something that should be in a system. Because although it may help a symptom like the medical system says, we know they are dead wrong in the grand scheme of things. A little relief from letrozole isn’t going to end up with this guy fixed overall in the long run.

To conclude this.... @helpisontheway what are symptoms non shrinkage? Can you please answer my questions I put in parentheses a few posts up?

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@bruschi11 Using hormones, and using minerals is the same thing. if you know what you are doing. Exactly the same since minerals are retained by hormones.

I think PFS is either upregulated AR , or GR.

this is why we had people recover from cortisol, and we had people recover from r andro.

and this is why all receptors where DHT is. have both AR and GR proteins. thus cortisol downregulates AR mnra , and protein levels. And then when you quit cortisol, zinc goes back in into the AR receptor, since protein levels are lower and it is not as strong, so zing finger is allowed to connect the receptor to AREs

also it has to do with beta 2 adrenergic receptor.

Since finasteride directly effects potassium balance, and beta -2 adrenergic receptor is what controls insulin release and potassium balance and entrace into the cell.

it also controls the immune system, brain immune system connection.

Pois is probably this problem

since some people got POIS after using albuterol. which is the agonist of beta-2 adrenergic receptor.

So shrinkage I assume is the problem with this receptor. We also do know that Sam-e is effected.

this is why some people like JACK17 who used Sam-e for a while and then came off, could possibly crash solely from a problem with adrenaline and this receptor.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2018
USA
[QUOTE="bruschi11, post: 51989, member: 55l
To conclude this.... @helpisontheway what are symptoms non shrinkage? Can you please answer my questions I put in parentheses a few posts up?[/QUOTE]

I dont have nothing against tei & arl I went down that route back in 2010-2011.

My symptoms are
No/low libido
Soft/muscle loss
Shrinkage of flaccid penis & testicles
ED
Reduced sensitivity
Low energy
Stiff joints

I have tons of debt & medical Bills to show for my pursuit of restoring health. I kinda came to terms of my somewhat functional body but since Oct 2018 till apr2019 now still having a decline/crash.

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
I We saw what happened to the australian dude on solve/PH with aromasin who then killed himself. Letrozole is way stronger.
Yes agree with this - anti estrogen must be taken with lot of caution.
I have high estrogen from what Dutch test showed however after trying a few doses of even a weak anti estrogen(suggested by naturopath), back pain started and then muscular pain almost everywhere. That time decided to slowly reduce and then stop it after a few weeks.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
BOOSTING YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM[/URL]

I also like colloidal silver which he talks about below which could be something to start with for many guys here. We should try to stay away from antibiotics at all costs. They are probably reason why a lot of us got pfs in first place due to an already fucked up gut and immune system. Here is silver link.

PRODUCTS

Helen, I think you were spot on a few weeks ago with yeast, fungus claim causing cfs and antibiotics being a likely reason for it. This healing experience 2.0 that I’m going through just made me see what actually happens to my gut, bowel movements post ABX.

LOL I go from shitting these huge dark logs 2-3 times a day to these little skinny critters brown and once a day if I’m lucky.

Currently working on the yeast and fungus while fasting on broth, working on detoxing liver. After this broth fast plan to get pretty religious with liver flushes. I remember in late 2017 the flushes really got me going post juice fast.

That all said I woke up with strongest nocturnal last night in perhaps a full calendar year. I truly believe in what I’m preaching.

@helpisontheway you can get better from this. Forget the shrinkage though- you can get young again. Believe in that. But there’s a lot more to it than hormonal ways with your issues.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Looking at your quote above @helpisontheway with symptoms... I can’t get damn quote to work but anyways...

Not gonna lie I felt bad about challenging people on this thread- esspecially @joekool and now @Helen . But this is exactly what I’m talking about. And now I’m really glad I raised my voice.

The joints, energy and fact that you’re declining tell me that you’re not just pfs- you are sick and have other issues. I mean honestly- you’re declining... do we think that you’re pfs is just getting worse?

I have a friend with estrogen issues. Gyno and uses adex at times- he has no energy issues at all. Your issue is not estrogen.

That is insanity to me. Your pfs isn’t getting worse. In time pfs should get better for anyone with a healthy body. But you’re not and your symptoms are brutal to deal with. Your body chemistry keeps getting worse and worse. The PH of your blood is allowing the bad to keep invading. You’re 33 years young that should not be the case.

I’m sure if HTMA didn’t work for you then you have other issues. But you can still utilize HTMA while working on your other issues.

For instance just a hidden infection you have no idea about. Or a collection of infections. Or a body chemistry that leaves your liver in constant stress and you’re not detoxing a toxic load properly and it’s getting worse.

I’ve thought Dr. Wilson is a bit crazy at times. But he has Some good ideas that are in line with my thinking. He’s not afraid to say
we need to go after infections at times and working on immunity while concurrently nutritional balancing.

I like this link...

BOOSTING YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM

I also like colloidal silver which he talks about below which could be something to start with for many guys here. We should try to stay away from antibiotics at all costs. They are probably reason why a lot of us got pfs in first place due to an already fucked up gut and immune system. Here is silver link.

PRODUCTS

Helen, I think you were spot on a few weeks ago with yeast, fungus claim causing cfs and antibiotics being a likely reason for it. This healing experience 2.0 that I’m going through just made me see what actually happens to my gut, bowel movements post ABX.

LOL I go from shitting these huge dark logs 2-3 times a day to these little skinny critters pale brown and once a day if I’m lucky.

Currently working on the yeast and fungus while fasting on broth, working on detoxing liver. After this broth fast plan to get pretty religious with liver flushes. I remember in late 2017 the flushes really got me going post juice fast.

That all said I woke up with strongest nocturnal last night in perhaps a full calendar year. I truly believe in what I’m preaching and doing.

@helpisontheway you can get better from this. Forget the shrinkage though- you can get young again. Believe in that. But there’s a lot more to it than hormonal ways with your issues.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
@bruschi11 I'm always happy to debate and discuss. I'm looking, with the best intentions, to help everyone and you're an OG on here so i got nothing but love for ya. (Original Gangsta lol)

Your post is extremely helpful and pointed. Perhaps @helpisontheway could get something out of that as well.

Funny enough, there was a guy who posted a cure after using nyastatin which Is anti fungal. During my fin use, i had a toenail go fungal but I didn't put 2 & 2 together until after pfs. That's why I advocated iodine because fin lowers body temp which makes our bodies ripe for fungal infections. My toe healed.

Still, I'm going to post another thread of another hormonal route... Be prepared my brother! :)

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@bruschi11 you need to understand that fungus grows when cell PH gets screwed up. biounaivable copper could growth fungus. Copper goes into the cell, only when metabolism is high, ACTH increases ceruloplasmin. Bioavailable copper kills the fungus.

This is why potassium kills the fungus, this is why thyroid kills the fungus, iodine, etc. since it raises ACTH.

Hormones, which make you feel better, don't cure anything. Actually some hormones can cure some problems, with toxicites which fin caused

This is why we had cures from CORTISOL supplements, which lower copper delivery to almost zero.

we had cures from letro( AI) which was run for 6 months. which totally stopped copper delivery .

We had cures from ALA which chelates brain metals.

Imadazole rings, which is histidine, ketoconazole. also helped some people.

NDMA problems, and beta -2 adrenergic receptor problems and system , is all because of this.

@joekool all you try to do is substitute your body systems with stilts

Like increase Noradreanline NDMA receptor, lower dopamine conversion to noradrenaline.

take iodine- substitute lower potassium levels in the cell.

increase AR receptor density where testosterone is, simply try to match the density of receptors screwed up by DHT overexpressed protein levels.

overexpressed AR protein levels in DHT sensitive tissues, stop ARs all over the body, thus testosterone does not work.

Prostate for instance has both GRs and ARs and heavily regulated by cortisol and DHT.

thus cortisol fixed many people form PFS, by downregulating AR proteins levels in tissues where DHT is. Cortisol kills number of ARs and AR mrna, in tissue where the GR and GR are simultaneous. like brain , prostate/

letro cured some people by totally stopping copper delivery. and then the brain lowers PAM enzyme and calcium goes down, and estrogen is ALLOWED again, after a while which raises ceruloplasmin

which increases IRON delivery which starts up the androgens and 5alpha reductase which is iron enzyme.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
@bruschi11 you need to understand that fungus growth then cell PH gets screwed up. biounaivable copper could growth fungus .
Lol that’s exactly what I was trying to say. We agree on a lot more than you think ))))

Think of it. Dude has pfs since 2010 or so walking around with poor cell ph for years. Of course bad stuff is finding his system. I don’t know where he lives but in this heavily industrialized world we live in- bad stuff is everywhere. Blood just is a breeding ground for disease replication.

I agree that there are hormonal ways but we both know it’s a shot in the dark and not sustainable in most cases. Sure there are some like Jack, but that’s not all of us.

Met a dude last night who had autoimmune disease for 4 years in high school. Prednisone 6 months got him better. 3 month grace period and then it was back.

3 years of IVIG got him 100%. He now runs pizza and ice cream shops and doesnt have to worry about health at all. Will have pizza for lunch daily for weeks at a time he told me lol.

I’m on the same page as you Helen. We make the blood ph, the gut great we can lives like Kings one day eating and drinking whatever we want.

I’ve experienced a good degree of it in late 2017, early 18. Hearing my bud @Goose12 tell me about his current life motivates me like crazy to get back there.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
@bruschi11 I'm always happy to debate and discuss. I'm looking, with the best intentions, to help everyone and you're an OG on here so i got nothing but love for ya. (Original Gangsta lol)

Your post is extremely helpful and pointed. Perhaps @helpisontheway could get something out of that as well.

Funny enough, there was a guy who posted a cure after using nyastatin which Is anti fungal. During my fin use, i had a toenail go fungal but I didn't put 2 & 2 together until after pfs. That's why I advocated iodine because fin lowers body temp which makes our bodies ripe for fungal infections. My toe healed.

Still, I'm going to post another thread of another hormonal route... Be prepared my brother! :)
I’m excited for it. I love the hormones and they are a huge part of my fascination in this whole thing.

Guys like you who are mostly cured besides some sexual should be working on this stuff. I’m glad you do ))))).

My ideal here would be looking at symptom set and testing for guys who show up here and we can use our minds to see what would be best treatment regimen. And I think what you’re zoning in for yourself is a good idea for a definite subset of guys.