[Seekinghealth's Log - Fast 1 or not? Sky high sodium/potassium - Aterial blood gasses and urine included]

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
Hallo everyone,

I am far from able to replicate Helens knowledge but I am interested in the biochem. side of things as it seems that this makes the most sense to me. Perhaps it a coping mechanism of some sort I do not know. Though, I am getting the OCD stamp for trying to understand what is happening to myself. Anyhow, first I will post my recent hair test and my recent 5 -day hospital stay results.

Hairtest 11/8/2019:

Haartest 1 Hackstasispng_Page1.png

Haartest 1 Hackstasispng_Page2.png

I have my doubts whether I am a fast 1 at all. It probaly relates to the heavy catabolic state that I am in.

Blood Urine 5 days end of July:

Anyhow my recent blood- and urine work during my 5 day stay in the hospital. Including 2-Aterial blood gas tests. 1 during my arrival and one from my departure. Furthermore, many 24-hour urine tests and some general tests they have done with me during my stay. These and my hair test can be found below.

[Their conclusion is: I have a serious mineral disarrangement. My body Is desperately trying to retain sodium and/or calcium according to my doctor. But every time I do this I have felt way worse, esp the calcium. Calcium in alkalosis, makes no sense to me. But it is their recommendation. To be fair salt has to be raised first they say]

More observations by me: Low chloride, sodium and calcium in urine. High potassium,magnesium and phosphorus in urine. Very high volumes 3 liters on average during each day. My aterial blood gas became more alkali according to the rising base excess. As they prescribed me the diet I had to follow during my stay. Higher active 1,25D compared to 25D and very low vitamin K again. High urea and creatinine in 24 urine. Indicating muscle catabolisme.

Furthermore:

ALT: 94 IU/L
AST: 46 IU/L

Had 4 ultrasounds already and not even a hint of fatty liver disease.

So these enzymes are just performing their role purely related to protein catabolisme imo.

Some background information (Summer 2017-Now):
Crashed horribly in the summer of 2017. But like I mentioned earlier, I underwent the regular medical route. Which has left me feeling empty handed so far. Except for, a visit to the shrink ☹. However, I kept the course and had to redo my 48 hour urine test three times over. I have even more than the ones found below. And now this whole charade has resullted in an observational stay in the hospital for 5 days. “You first have to lose 12 kg of weight (mostly muscle) and a whole shit loads of other symptoms to accompany you before they will help a reasonably fit person.” The endocrinologist and the nephro have never seen urine tests like mine before. Their reasoning is that they want to see how much eqv of K,Na,HCO3- I ingest and how much I lose during the observational stay. Hence, this recent hospital stay.

Current Complaints:

Physical: Muscle- and weight loss (12kg at my peak), excessive – and high volume urination, breathing problems (Always feel like my heartrate “130 max at a stair master machine” is not allowed to rise and hence my breathing is impaired, when I try to force it I get weird palpitation – my theory an intracellular potassium shift – Alkalosis related). Hence, sub-optimal performance in any physical activity that I decide to undertake. I always liked weight training and any physical activity. Hence, this is very despressing. Loss of appetite, upper right quadrant (gallbladder & liver pain). Light stools, vs irregular bowel movements: constipation, slimy and/or multiple a day. Vertigo and dizziness, dry skin and increasing lipofuscin spots on shoulders. Not sweating at all, unless I decide to up my sodium.

Libido: weird as fuck – non-existent for weeks/days until It isn’t (supplemental/diet related). I can get multiple nights in a row with noctule emissions. And NO, they are not following a nice dream they always arise after waking, from roughly 4-5 hours of sleep and peeing, and going back to sleep afterwards. Hence, imo this has to be related to a stress response. I used to dream excessively instead but now these sloppy noctules. They are draining. Elaborating further on emissions, I have gotten the so called “coregasms” as a male during my workouts. This happened even before my last chrash. So @Helen describing that guy going to the bathroom in a sense that is me. Additionally, dick sensations during eating sometimes full blown erections (histamine?). During these periods often hard and sometimes painful erection during the day. Even breathing has some influence on this imo probably relating to the alkalosis.

Hair loss: Scared and insecure about this, was always able to keep it at bay with p5p and zinc. But it is shedding a lot more, and painful at the hair line and the texture is a lot more wiry (=copper wire). In contrast, I am getting more dark-thick body hair, on my chest, inside of the arms and on my shoulders, as well as more little blond wiry hairs over my body.

I have many more tests to post from the last 2 years before my stay recent hospital stay. These incluse a venous blood test and various hormones (no dht). I will post these later.

Honorable mentions: History of a short use of isoretinoic acid when I was 16 and heavy EBV that resulted in a hospital stay. Heavy use of zinc and b6.

Thanks for reading and any thoughts you might be willing to share.

Attachments

Last edited:

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Holy crap! Your Na and K is off the charts. That's insane. Did you get recommended supplements from tei and if so what did they recommend?

How is your anxiety?

Where on any medication before your hair test?

If I was in your position I would start what tei recommends or the electrolyte protocol.

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
Holy crap! Your Na and K is off the charts. That's insane. Did you get recommended supplements from tei and if so what did they recommend?

My supplements they mentioned are in the first attachement. To recap:

Sympia: (2)(2)(2)
Calcium plus: (1)(1)(2)
Magnesium plus: (1)(0)(1)
Copper plus: (2)(1)(2)
Enzyma plus: (2)(2)(2)
Vitamin E plus: (1)(0)(1)
Clean fulvic: (1)(1)(1)

How is your anxiety?

High. Random cold sweats, which left my head and hair soaking wet.

Where on any medication before your hair test?

No, the shrink(s) wanted me to start anti-psychotic medication. But my endoc overruled that. Not like I was going to start these anyway.
Supplements like Zinc, active b6 and a b-complex was part of my stack.

If I was in your position I would start what tei recommends or the electrolyte protocol.

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
Original post from this topic: https://hackstasis.com/threads/test...owers-allopregnenolone.1716/page-9#post-59402

I copied this here to not clogg the post!.

man, just looked at your hairtest? are you on TEI? those are crazy values

Yes, and the values are so crazy that I am not sure what to do. Have you ever seen values as mine? Also my urine values as explained below and as stated in my logg (see attachements) are also very crazy. My Endo said the following: You are basically ''pseudo diabetic'' sodium and calcium are retained and hence your body can only create energy by burning your muscles :(.

you are retaining sodium like crazy and flushing out potassium

Yes sir! This is correct I have been peeeeeeing so much over these last 2 years. Always very high 24 urine levels of potassium and phosphorus. They can't calculate sodium in the urine and chloride is also very low. Naturally, as sodium follows calcium in reabsorption calcium is also very low. I had to redo my 48hr urine collection (2*24h) 4 times. Because they just did not believe me. Than I had to stay in the hospital for 5 days just to produce the same results and a dietician feeding me. But they only made it worse by providing me with more calcium. Hence my worsening aterial blood gasses after 5 days compared to the first day.

this is high cortisol or aldosterone . doing this

cortisol or aldo activates MR receptors and just flushing potassium out.

Have 2 (same colors match the same sample) sets of values of aldosterone and renin during these 2 years:

Renin: 34.2* and 40.0* ng/L
Aldosterone: 209 and 1357* pmol/L

What have you been doing to achieve this < I dont get.

Perhaps eating to little sodium/chloride compared to potassium but If I aint eating potassium I feel like absolute shit. When it all started I had very high vitamin D levels, and I introduced a little milk and was eating more peatish (No liver or something). Just eggs and some milk. But I had these problems for a long time.

Perhaps some sort of milk-alkali syndrome or atleast something that is resulting in some sort of contraction alkalosis. I do not know exactly and as the docters that I have been communicating with are often clueless. I had to say this to 12 docters in training and 2 profs that visited me during my hospital stay: ''Calcium is contradicted in alkalosis''

Another part might actually be frank sodium or calcium defeciency like my endo thinks.

The consultant from haartest.nl (Dutch) Told me I was close to getting serious complication and needed serious help.

are you post finasteride? or what is happening with you

I have used, accutane very briefly when I was 16. Came down with EBV, but the rest of the details are in my logg.

and why are you not on TEI

Trust me I want to do something, but I have to be cautious, perhaps I am wrong but I feel like I am in some sort of alkalosis. (Again low chloride in urine). Consistent Bicarb of 29 or higher. Panick/Anxiety feeling when breathing out during excecise. I am not sure whether I am making the right move by increasing calcium. Perhaps you would be willing to take a look at my ABG's and or urine values (attachement) in my log. To put me in my place whether I am overthinking this or not. But I am unable to recover without making this right initial choice I feel. Like you said only docters from the ER know this stuff. I think I know enough to be cautious atleast.
I can't help but think that: This might be one of those cases that the hair test might not reflect my state. I almost got in to a fight with this consultant Hayo Bol over the phone. Because I kept asking him if these values were correct.

Oh well perhaps you would be willing to take a look at my logg and attachements regarding my urine (minerals) and ABG's. I would be forever gratefull @Helen .

Also note: High calcium activation (1-25) vs OH-25. Furthermore, low vit K.

Attachments

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
you have high potassium in blood and phosphate,

that does not look like alkalosis.

it looks like you produce tons of Co2 and then convert it to bicarbonate

it looks like hypethyroidism

i think you increased metalothionine like crazy and copper does not enter blood at all.

body is retaining calcium and sodium and flushing out potassium and magnesium which is correct. to slow down.

your liver enzyme are high since probably you have low SOD. since no copper and there is tons of oxidation going on in our body.

I would like to see thyroid panel

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
Thanks for your reply and time.

you have high potassium in blood and phosphate,

that does not look like alkalosis.

it looks like you produce tons of Co2 and then convert it to bicarbonate

This might very well be the case, I have been using zinc very often when I felt shit. This has been a stilt for a very long time.
With shit I meant breathing/sweating quickly like I mentioned in Nina's log. Almost anxiety like. Also I always have high serum Zinc in the blood. I always come back to your old post:

One more time, for your thyroid to work and for you to produce high CO2 INSIDE OF THE CELL. You need to utilize this CO2 well, breathing it out or converting it to bicarbonate with zinc based enzyme. This is why the worst thing you can do is sit on your ass and eat a lot of carbs. This way, your sympathetic nervous system is not active and you don't breathe out CO2 properly , you sit at your computer all day. And if you eat a lot of sugars in this body chemistry, you will lose your hair, and you will get fat since your body will try to control the CO2 production inside of the cell by lowering potassium which switches off your thyroid action and this lowers your CO2 production inside of the cell.

Now for someone very active and with amazing sympathetic activity and methylation and good levels of zinc ( which converts that extra C02 into bicarbonate) your CO2 production will be high inside of the cell since you can utilize this CO2 properly . That is why cure for hairloss is zinc and manganese, these are 2 minerals which are low in it. This should be used instead of finasteride
I aint using my active b's so much anymore as all the docters wanted me to quit them. I feel less adrenaline too

it looks like hypethyroidism

i think you increased metalothionine like crazy and copper does not enter blood at all.

I have probaly denied my body alot of copper/calcium over the years. Basically between 2013 and 2017. I was eating only basmatti-rice, green peas, some meat in the evening and veggies and zinc/active b's and suppelmenting D but eating no calcium. Though I was at my strongest and felt decent. I chrashed shortly after I got a flu-like period, I could no longer sleep and I had to resort to trying raypeatish with milk and sugar. Didn't really help. Muscle loss and overall weakness followed and here I am.

body is retaining calcium and sodium and flushing out potassium and magnesium which is correct. to slow down.
your liver enzyme are high since probably you have low SOD. since no copper and there is tons of oxidation going on in our body.

I would like to see thyroid panel
I sadly do not have the most perfect thyroid panel. I only had 1 prechrash in 2013. Though I have various incomplete thyroid panel and other tests that might help from 2017 onwards (see the .pdf). Notable values: High zinc values in blood (CA enzmyme perhaps?). A venous blood test shortly after my chrash 26-02-2018 (very high CO2). Always very high levels of estradiol and SHBG. But the thing is though I was losing weight back at the start of my chrash (2017) I was still breathing it out, I was lying in my bed breathing and feeling hot. I still felt my adrenaline working.

The Pdf. runs from 2009 and 2013 (white columms) pre-crash. Those are probaly not very helpfull or perhaps they are as many symtomps pre-date my chrash also and for instance I too was supplementing zinc back then, but as I use this document also when visiting docters I left it in. The blue columms show all my blood and urine work that I could get my hands on during this 2 year period untill the ones that I uploaded above (my hospital visit). The pdf is a litte long but as the layout spanns 2 years, you will see the same components with a different period twice.

Furthermore: I suffer from chemical sensitivty like crazy, (so high nor-adrenaline still most likely). Eating fat gives me seboheric dermatitis on face scalp and crotch.

Attachments

Last edited:

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
Quoted this post from the other thread for my own logg: As I like to to keep relevant pieces near.

Aleksandr as I said already many times, we found that fungus mallasesia restricta is high in people. Mallassesia restricta is a fungus which eats FAT. and grows when there is problem with fat metabolism.

Mallasesia restricta is what causes acne.

you can't kill fungus or bacteria. If you have a problem with fat metabolism it will grow back within days.

Small intestine is supposed to have zero bacteria in it. SIBO is an overgrowth of normal bacteria which rises from colon into the small intestine, just because change in the PH and lack of bile.

Colon is acidic and bacteria lives there. and if no bile and problems with fats, bacteria from the colon rises into small intestine.

that is why liver flushes is crucial since most people had no bile acids for a long time on fin, or other drugs and your bile ducts physically are blocked.

and thus bile is not coming thru and it does not kill bacteria etc in small intestine. and it does not emulsify fats correctly. So undigested fats accumulate in your body, causing lipomas, and overgrowth of fat eating fungus. and seboretic dermatitis.

Then adrenaline might go up since you are getting no fats inside of the body , and too much fats are floating in the intestine. causing growth of mallasesia restricta.

May be that is your problem.

this is may be why you have high adrenaline and low sodium in blood. and high sodium in hair.

probably since adrenaline or noradrenaline is high ( adrenaline could be actually low)

this causes the body to lose sodium from the cell, and stop sodium retention. thus you have low sodium in blood, and high in hair.

and thus water leaves the cell. May be that is what dry eyes are.

this is why when you took magnesium dry eyes get bettter, since it lowers noradrenaline action blocks the receptor, or adrenaline I am not sure which one and SODIUM gets retained. and water goes into the cell.

but it is all about mallasesia restricta and fat metabolism.

Who came up with that food is digested by bacteria LOL

food is digested by digestive enzymes. and has nothing to do with any bacteria. digestive enzymes , stomach acid, bile digests your food.

and you are supposed to have LOW fermentation in small intestine. but since lack of bile, and lack of cleanse of small intestine you have too much fermentation in the small intestine. that is why you get high hydrogen sulfate. and this causes block in methylation.

okra , resistant starch are the way to get bacteria out of there by gluing on top of it.

antibiotics xifaxan also is used.

I tried it all.

it comes back very very fast.

this is why you get super young on liver flushes. like super young like a kid.

now you digest fats. and they are not floating undigested in your intestines, causing mallasessia restricta overgrowth.

@Aleksandr people feel good on antibiotic. on it. means when they kill all their bacteria .

Bacteria is important in colon. that is where it makes your colon acids. and then since colon is acidic it sucks water out of your SHIT into the colon.

that is why if you are alkaline you get liquid stool, and if you get too acidic, you can get totally dry stool. since if the colon is acidic it sucks all the water out of your crap like a pump.

this is why after antibiotics I did probiotic enemas. and I found they worked pretty good to acidify the colon again.

This is what leaky gut it. Leaky gut is too acidic Small intestine. which sucks water into it. it is not supposed to do that.

Colon does that.

So if there is too much bacteria in small intestine then it can make it too acidic, which will suck in indigested stuff into your blood and this causes autoimmune diseases. since undigested protein goes into blood.
I have tried to eat a little more fat again for the last days, like 2 yolks on top of about 20 grams of fat I get from my buckwheat. Totalling 30 or so grams for the day. Entire front of scalp, behind the ears and eyebrows are covered with yellow flakes. Also my beard which is trimmed has dry greasy white flakes. This last part gets worse when it grows longer luckily that takes a while for me.

Also and I notice this when I wake at night, after sleeping a few hours as I cannot sleep through the night. Say 3-4 hours after my last meal for instance potatoes/low fat meat and some veggies. All is well in seb. derm wonderland. I wake up pee like a motherfucker, probaly some sort of stress hormone that gets to work, as not much later I also get some hunger pans. Now the itching is starting again up again, as there is probaly some fat metb. pressure that has been dumped in to my bloodstream. Also but that is my own guess, there is a big relation between bile acids. As during the night the liver/bile is working. Itching like a mofo. Often Taurine and or glycine give me the same itch. Bile acids are itchy.

What I do then is take some plain ascorbic acid and I am able to get back to sleep. (Vitamin c usually keeps people awake, as it is a cofactor for Dopamine to nor-adrenaline conversion). So I guess the relative rise in nor-adrenaline apperently counters something else. If these free bile-acids inhibit the cortisol breakdown. That might be the counter that vit-c provides.

I guess my stilt for the years between 2013-2017, like I wrote to Helen, was low fat massive amount of rice and peas and some low-fat meat and veggies. Arsenic is a bitch according to my hair test. So not many options left ;(

Food recommendations that TEI has given me fatty meat and fatty dairy:( still have doubts whether I should follow it. 2 years ago when It started I did the eggs and whole milk addition.

(Some random thoughts: Oxalates! and low lipase in blood)

Last edited:

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
Something I posted yesterday in another thread - this study shows that certain steamed vegetables are superior at binding to bile - things like steamed beets, aubergine, kale are all up there. Broccoli is also good;

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...d/1686/1698/&usg=AOvVaw3tScY_UiurjTcyrJHhZdS3

Calcium d-glucarate is also good at binding to toxins (including bile). Broccoli actually contains high amounts, so double plus for steamed broccoli!

Support Detoxification with Calcium-D-Glucarate

May be we have impaired glucuronidation - could be that fin/accutane etc has overloaded this pathway

http://balancedconcepts.net/liver_phases_detox_paths.pdf

I think that guy from the '8 tips for accutane' video really might have it spot on. He focused on bile flow and liver detox to cure his accutane sides
Yeah, I keep coming back to this fat.malabs /bile.malabs thingie. The itch is driving me mad. For instance, yesterday, I ate a meal before a thread mill session of 30 min (just walking). I got a galbladder/pang/liver pain that hits me during the session. The right shoulder/neck area tightens up and hurts below and around the shoulder blade. These sound like classic galbladder symptoms. Sweating like a mofo and the smell is...... Furthermore, bowl sounds and gas.

At the end of my session I'm itching behind the ears and I can see clear scalp psorisaris that wasn't there before, I started enduring another one of these so called ''panick attacks'' that my now ex-psych liked to call them. Very tired afterwards, terrible sleep and itching all night. My following morning BM, looked like something that was forced on its way out.

If Helen has stated that high bile.acids inhibit the breakdown of cortisol. While that could change my perspective on my own hair. analysis with regards to cortisol quiete a bit.

I just do not see how forcing in more fat will all of a sudden change this, which was one of the things that I tried 2 years ago and is now being recommended again: (whole) eggs and (whole) milk, fatty beef and coconot oil. Though some of these foods are high Vit.A so that might be the case.

Perhaps, TEI or ARL can make this connection incase of bile acids or fat mal abs. problems in relation to your hair. tests. But I can not stop questioning the validity of the recommendations they make in that case.

Further hints: High retinol in blood, low vitamin k in blood and sky high vit. D in the passt with very little supplementation of the latter. Short use of isoretinoic acid when I was younger.

@tanedout

Last edited:

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
I think because b5 is used to attach stuff to glutathione for detox.

Bile acids use CoA. this is why you are low I think.

this will help you detox better.
CoA and bile acids - Yahoo Image Search Results

Basically if you are trying to detox hard with bile. Your sugar metabolism will suffer, since bile acids will take a lot of COA and glutathione.

So detox will kill the most all glutathione components b1 and b2 b3 and b5 since that is used in bile.. And then since your sugar metabolism will be impaired. you also run low on biotin and also folic acid, since your RBCs will be oxidized faster than normal since glutathione is low.

Then as soon as folic acid falls, you start pissing out histidine in the urine. And boom your h2 receptors scream and and you got yourself free copper.

So free copper could be the outcome of some other heavy metal toxicity. Easy.

This is why I give all B vitamins, and b5 is actually third biggest in the volume that I suggested

b1 or b2 alone actually lower b5.
Will ask my GP next week whether I fucked up my B5 stores quiete a bit together with full thyroid panel and hormones that I can get my hands on. I have been supplementing b2/b1 and biotin individually for quiete some time. This might be something.

Still I feel awesome for a few hours/moments after supplementing roughly 1/3 to 1/2 active-b complex again. Country Life, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps, 120 Vegan Capsules I take it before and then I am able to train decently with it and a potassium.gluconate powder.

Last edited:

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
@Helen and everyone else,

I have 1 part of my urine/bloodwork already. The remainder tests and bloodwork are due in a maximum of 2 more weeks. Most of these tests are from external labs and are not that easy to get hold off. The dutch healthcare system is accesible for everyone. However, is it any good? I doubt it! Anyhow, I am fortunate that my GP (huisarts) gives alot of room to help myself. She is also quiete fed-up with the specialist so far.

Since my latests bloodwork from my 5 day hospital stay. Shit has been going downhill fast I had days where I was running around with a BP of 190/100. My gym-performance is abyssamal and my sleep and libido has been tanked. Also, I feel my hair is being murdered.

My own thoughts? I believe I am once again approaching some sort of (calcium-alkali syndrome). Which gives me my most prominent symptoms. As mentioned by helen calcium in high cortisol state will calcify everything. I doubt my little theory is the cause persé but it surely is not helping. My reasoning there are many papers to be found with the following notification; Vitamin-D will lead to renal-potassium wasting. Vitamin-A will do the same! In other words (high) calcium states will enchance potassium wasting.

Remember, I started 2 years ago with implenting more calcium products, ala raypeat and salt. Back then I felt many of the same things as I do now I am (forced) by the specialist or as noted by If I would follow TEI recommendation.

If I indeed make shitloads of bicarbonate like @Helen stated or I retain bicarbonate (milk-alkali) etc. Calcium will not stay in solution (blood) if CO2 has left my body (after not-eating for a while or when when I try to increase my breathing with some cardio I am dizzy you have no idea and cramps. Also, ventilation gives my chest pains. Espacially, noticeable in the morning hours. My body does not want to breath. It does after eating which lends credit to Helen's explenation. Regardless, as I said to my specialist after leaving the hospital. I question your calcium and salt recommendation.

Anyhow, I want to call my specialist that I want to quit this calcium/salt protocol he put me on.

I pee'ed over 4,5 liters in 24 hours for this 24h calcium tests and the still due catcheloamines. This is exactly how I felt during my hopsital stay where they started me on the calcium protocol which was roughly 1 gram of calcium and 1.5 gram sodium as a start. Peeing alot for me in my current state is. Bye bye Potassium, hello anxiety.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyhow recap; High Bicarbonate again, Very high Progesterone, high cortisol, high prolactin, rising calcium in blood (PTH going lower). Lowest estradiol I have ever had. PS: Time of test was 8 in the morning.

Scan Hackstasis 21-10-2019 page 1 jpg_Page1.jpg Scan Hackstasis 21-10-2019 page 2.jpg

Page 1: Includes the tests that I already have!
Page 2: Includes the tests that I aim still waiting on.

Will zinc and b6 murder my hair even more in this state? it is one of the few things that make me feel decent.

Nonetheless, anything that would give me some breathing-room with regards to my hair would help.
Losing your muscles not being able to train as you used to and seeing your hair crumble is tough.

Since these 2 years I have only gotten worse training wise. Every training block has been going worse than the block-before. There is zero progression in my lifts.

Last edited:

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
Got my second part of my bloodwork back.

Bloodwork-2.png

So lowish: DHT, high ACTH, high (serum) serotonin, low ceru, low copper, high zinc.
In addition to the above values.

values for Normetanefrine and 3-methoxtyramine should be lower due to food choices prior to test.

@Helen this should be all that I was able to get done.

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
you are copper deficient.

b2 is not even used anymore. MAO is not working which is copper enzyme, with b2 cofactor. serotonin is high .

ACTH is high , since metabolism is high.

body is trying to retain calcium ,to slow you down, this is why calcium is low in urine.

also you produce too much Co2.

Zinc is crazy high in blood

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
you are copper deficient.

b2 is not even used anymore. MAO is not working which is copper enzyme, with b2 cofactor. serotonin is high .

ACTH is high , since metabolism is high.

body is trying to retain calcium ,to slow you down, this is why calcium is low in urine.

also you produce too much Co2.

Zinc is crazy high in blood
Thank you! Would TEI be a wise option for me?

Their calcium recommendation; as I have already had to increase my calcium intake according to my endo and sodium. So my thyroid I guess was already slower than it was compared to my previous bloodwork. I have a phone-consultant later today, (if he calls). After following his recommendations my blood-pressure was skyhigh after he wanted me to add more salt (4.5 grams salt atm) and roughly 1 gram calcium to my diet. As he saw none of them in the urine. These tests were through my GP hence they are a bit scattered. The reason; I felt like shit.

The calcium is giving me cramps in my toes and eyelids and I even have breathing problems/chest pain in the morning and after excercise. Also my muscles are full of (acid) as I lose my CO2 during those times and are left with HCO3-. This has gotten way worse since Ï follow the calcium and sodium addition.

I do need potassium and chloride to ditch the HCO3- right?

So I guess the high-bicarbonate, higher approaching calcium and lowish pth might need some carefull adjustment.

(PS: Regarding the body hair discussion, Cortisol and ACTH increase this also for everyone reading the other thread).

Also I guess with the high progesterone/lowish dht any finasteride/dusteride thoughts I might have had are out of the window.

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
As I said go on TEI and stop killing yourself)))

if you are deficient in copper, body has to increase sodium and calcium to compensate.

when you give copper back, you will need to take it with magnesium and potassium that you were losing.

Go on TEI

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
As I said go on TEI and stop killing yourself)))

if you are deficient in copper, body has to increase sodium and calcium to compensate.

when you give copper back, you will need to take it with magnesium and potassium that you were losing.

Go on TEI
Why is ceruloplasmin low though?

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Why is ceruloplasmin low though?
what do you mean why? should ceruloplasmin be high in copper deficiency

Estrogen is high , and cerulo is low - means copper deficiency or problems with ceruloplasmin. ( histidine, cysteine, vitamin A , retinoic acid metabolism etc)