Scenes PFS Log UPDATED LOG 2/11/18 *Recovery*

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Did he ever explain what he did to get better?
Yes he did. I remember reading his post. I think it was copper + something else. But he did a lot of things. Mostly minerals I think.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
The best way is to test aminos like I said. who is going to interpret that stuff for people later on is one question and second question , show me where people can test this in the US. People easily can test all of this in russia, for 200 bux total in the same day in the same lab.

We are discussing hairtests and programs. Amino acids etc tests are for advanced users.
Helen; I am saving up for an Amino test. But it offers plasma or urine. Can't afford them both. Which one should be more helpful? :)

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Huge piece in my puzzle the last 8 days was the low plasma aminos. Tons of bone broth and I think I’ve filled the deficiency quite a bit.

I’ve said since early 2018 when my pfs started moving forwArd that ideal protein digestion is what I believe will be what ends up fixing me when all is said and done.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Huge piece in my puzzle the last 8 days was the low plasma aminos. Tons of bone broth and I think I’ve filled the deficiency quite a bit.

I’ve said since early 2018 when my pfs started moving forwArd that ideal protein digestion is what I believe will be what ends up fixing me when all is said and done.

|Bruschi , buddy. Stop fighting invisible enemies))

very simple

MERCURY= high oxidation= huge need for glutathione recycling.= low b2.( glutathione reductase)) and then you cant insert IRON into heme.( needs b2) thus you get pyroluria. and instead of iron hemoglobin, you get zinc in there. and you get low arachidonic acid.

thus you are low on endorphins cannabinoids( thus you smoke pot)

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

very simple

MERCURY= high oxidation= huge need for glutathione recycling.= low b2.( glutathione reductase)) and then you cant insert IRON into heme.( needs b2) thus you get pyroluria. and instead of iron hemoglobin, you get zinc in there. and you get low arachidonic acid.

And this is probably the final step for me.

But there are steps getting there. My body couldn’t function a bit until getting rid of Lyme. Like I was so fucked up.

Then opening up detox pathways... which took way too long these past several months. Should’ve been a lot quicker. But fixing gut, digestion, and balancing nutrition to a good degree Will allow body to excrete mercury as it should. Then when terrain in great place doing so... you add the chelators in to speed up the job as you’ve taught me here so well.

Look at my first hair test in early 2018. I was the best I have ever been in pfs during that time period. Mercury was sky friggity diggity high on the hair test. Why? Because body was finallllly in a really good place where it could eliminate mercury. Stools were huge, frequent, perfectly formed and fatigue was absolutely gone. Pfs was fading quickly too. Lol go back to my log in feb 2018— do you see how excited I was ?!

Trust me... I’ve chelated with a bad gut and detox pathways with nutritional balancing on several occasions now. I couldn’t handle it. Making the gut good so it can digest and utilize nutrients while removing toxins via stool allows my body to remove mercury the way it should. As it was doing so in early 2018 in that hair test.

I’ll be ready for mercury in 6-8 weeks I’d say. In the meantime, I’ll be eating towards my deficiencies. 3rd day now after this broth fast and fatigue is like nill it’s awesome, erections every night, and sex was best it’s been in a really long time yesterday.

All about fixing this anal fissure up right now lol that’s the only place my head can be right now. It’s funny- seems like the best things for that are drinking like 100oz water daily and yes you guess it my girlfriend.... stopping weed. Lol I took all my roommates weed stuff and threw it in his room.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Terrain rules all @Helen - we both know that. But part of that terrain is bacteria, fungus as we are seeing with lots of guys here. And the way I see the body is you really need to put these in a clean place before working extensively on metals, mercury.

I did what I did these last several months and yes I probably could’ve made the process a lot quicker. But I’m here now... and it’s all about building a body up now that has fasted like 37 of last 45 days. When it’s built up enough and strong enough to do so- mercury will be my bitch.

Wouldn’t be where I am today without your help man. I’ve learned so much from you, you’ve been a godsend.

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands

Personally notice when protein digestion is good, i feel better too. Can definitely vouch for this.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe

very simple

Finally the pyroluria cause is discovered. It looks like with that mercury there is only one way to get rid of it and its not a short one, but long and heavy including hourly dosing of chelating agents for years just to relocate it from where its stuck.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Finally the pyroluria cause is discovered. It looks like with that mercury there is only one way to get rid of it and its not a short one, but long and heavy including hourly dosing of chelating agents for years just to relocate it from where its stuck.
any oxidative stress can cause pressure on glutathione,

even SIBO

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
any oxidative stress can cause pressure on glutathione,

even SIBO

Sounds right, i still think about pyroluria as some in particular. Many people in oxidative stress have no white spots on nails for ex, maybe there is difference b/w oxidative stress and oxidative stress in general.