Scenes PFS Log UPDATED LOG 2/11/18 *Recovery*

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
If I wanted to get a hair test would I really have to be off topical treatments for 6 months?

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States

Troy

May 20, 2018
France
or just use body hair and do it immediately lol
So body hair is okay to use? It's still accurate?

I've got loads of body hair. Don't want to have to cut my head hair though for it haha. Don't want to walk around with a chunk of my hair missing.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
So body hair is okay to use? It's still accurate?

I've got loads of body hair. Don't want to have to cut my head hair though for it haha. Don't want to walk around with a chunk of my hair missing.
Accurate for me and I think a few others. I had two tests from it and came back pretty accurate. Plus ARL say body is fine if you don't have scalp hair that is sufficient....

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Accurate for me and I think a few others. I had two tests from it and came back pretty accurate. Plus ARL say body is fine if you don't have scalp hair that is sufficient....
How did you know they were accurate? Also, how are you faring with that protocol

opiath

Oct 18, 2017
Bulgaria
@Helen
You used to say that manganese increases acetylcholine which increases breathing drive.
Now you are saying acetylcholine lowers breathing drive.
What made you change your mind about this?

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Helen
You used to say that manganese increases acetylcholine which increases breathing drive.
Now you are saying acetylcholine lowers breathing drive.
What made you change your mind about this?
manganese increases acetylcholine by inhibiting acetycholinesteraze. Acetylcholine can be used in both sympathetic and parasympathetic systems depending on the persons balance. In some I will increase breathing and in some will decrease

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
  • Deleted by Nina
Show…

zsoka

Apr 22, 2018
London
  • Deleted by zsoka
Show…

JDreamer

Oct 4, 2017
try it for a year, you will see, your hair will be restored. but smell is bad, also birch tar also restores all the hair. I have seen completely bald men get their hair back on birch tar. but all these are just for hairloss, hairloss is a not a stand alone problem, Hairloss is the causes of another major problem
Wait.

So tonight I've been reading that the primary hair/scalp benefit of onion juice is the sulfur content. Sulfur-rich foods are known to naturally increase glutathione levels - when Glut levels are low we suffer from chronic inflammation. So it would seem yes, people applying onion juice are driving up levels of Glut locally into the scalp. Why not use MSM topically instead though and not have to deal with the smell?

I'm very interested in the Glut aspect of all of this.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Ahh.. gbold is Helen, interesting.

Did not know gbold was female.
Yep got a sex change recently for the protected magnesium status women seem to have on their hair tests. Hair thicker than ever

BeLikeWater

Oct 7, 2017
My first PFS recovery took long long time and I arrived to a point where I could live life. I was functioning and feeling quite well..not my real me but still fine and good to live life.
, recovery is feeling your old self in every sense, I have felt that way and its amazing, I have felt 2 days I was very angry at someone.
Thats not recovery at all

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
, recovery is feeling your old self in every sense, I have felt that way and its amazing, I have felt 2 days I was very angry at someone.
Thats not recovery at all
Man, when you are in the deep hell...recovery means whatever means to you. I was recovered in a partial part, I could live life. PFS has different levels.
You will never ever feel yourself again, do not even hope about that.. that is the same even with normal people.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Man, when you are in the deep hell...recovery means whatever means to you. I was recovered in a partial part, I could live life. PFS has different levels.
You will never ever feel yourself again, do not even hope about that.. that is the same even with normal people.
Your wrong about that, I am still working on my sexual sides but personality wise I am back to my old self. It's crazy how the better you get the anxiety, insomnia, and all of the other mental sides feel like a bad dream. I falling back into my old habits good or bad and becoming the person I always was.

I do have a different outlook on life. I am coming away from this experience more humble, and ready to live in the now.