Scenes PFS Log UPDATED LOG 2/11/18 *Recovery*

Scenes

Oct 3, 2017
Full log for those asking:

PFS SYMPTOMS - Fin for approx 3 years in early 20’s. Came off and was a shell of a man, no drive, confidence, ambition, muscle tone, strength, sexual function was average at best and got worse over time.

Played around with androgens with some benefit but knew I couldn’t continue forever. Made hair much worse as well.

Did ru486 for 7 days similar to the others here. 50mg for most of it, finished with 100mg. Had bursts of strong libido while on and no real negatives to report. Came off and found nothing was really different. Sexual function was pathetic.

Copper + magnesium + potassium got things rolling again, not fixed at all but I was improved on libido and a minor improvement on sensitivity, erection quality and fullness. Confidence and drive for life all seemed to follow libido for me, I think they’re intimately connected.

Zinc + mang set me back again.

Copper + cysteine has a huge increase in libido and erection quality for a couple of weeks, but it slowed my metabolism to a halt so I had to stop. Constipated, dry skin, hair thinning.

Histidine + cu + electrolytes changed things, THIS IS WHEN I’D SAY I WAS PRETTY MUCH FIXED, NOT BALANCED.

Ghk-cu was fairly insignificant for the brief time I did it, 2-3 weeks maybe.

Dropped everything and started vit c and adding more good fats to my diet. Feel as good as ever. Notable changes since adding high dose vit c n acerola powder form:

Hair looks healthier but still not where I want it
Face looks more masculine/defined
Libido great
Sensitivity and fullness, balls hang low
Voice lower
Confidence up, I’m assertive and determined at work like never before
Digestion better, bloated much less often (huge problem before), bowel movements more frequent (1-2 a day)

UPDATED 11/2/18

Last edited:

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
No, a lot of us had the same symptoms too. It has got to be from high adrenaline still or low cortisol besides the obvious which also includes high prolactin. Waiting for Gbol to chime in on this.

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
I would wait and not use any other medicine at the moment, you are just off from RU, keep waiting to things to normalize themself.

aztec

Oct 3, 2017
hackstasis.com
Scenes, hang in there bud! You got this. Stay calm and positive. Do some good self-care and let your body heal. Thanks for the update and I am rooting for you guys.

IHateFin

Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
If you dose ru at night your body will have been trained to increase ACTH at that time so when you get off ru you're left with a circadian rythem that gives you high night time cortisol.

Some seriphos in the morning will straighten that out.

As for other symptoms it's possible it's prolactin related for sure

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
Hey can you post a catch up post for us?? Though I'm 99% running the same as you... I'd like to hear everything you did post RU (and I may have that via PM but this is for the group too)

Dosages and how long? I just read your first post and you felt worse coming off RU which was kinda normal and now in the other thread you're 90% which is AMAZING !!!! Unreal how this turned around... I wasn't too bad off RU but I also don't want to rule out another run knowing your dosages... thank you

Scenes

Oct 3, 2017
Shouldn’t really be called my ru log as I pretty much don’t think ru helped me at all.

Since ru I’ve tried:

- short fast with high dose prog
- high dose cofactors for 3b-hsd (zn, nad, mag, b6)

Fast made my skin look nicer and when I added zinc afterwards my hair looked awesome, like thick and healthy.

Nothing was helping sexual function though. Until now:

- Aspirin (300mg) + copper (2.5mg) + magnesium (150mg) + potassium (99mg)

Some days I do this twice a day, morning and night.

About a week in and it’s changed everything. Getting uncomfortable boners now, horny throughout the day, very dominant libido, hair looks crap (dry, rough, thin hairline).

I’ll keep at this for a while longer, maybe a week maybe a month, depending on how things are going. No idea if it will stick, we’ll see.

May add iron + b2 for extra kick and potentially helping with hair, may also add zinc + manganese for hair reasons too. Zinc I’ll probably eventually add regardless.

Oct 19, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Scenes post_id=4030 time=1510448479 user_id=49 said:
Shouldn’t really be called my ru log as I pretty much don’t think ru helped me at all.

Since ru I’ve tried:

Fast made my skin look nicer and when I added zinc afterwards my hair looked awesome, like thick and healthy.

About a week in and it’s changed everything. Getting uncomfortable boners now, horny throughout the day, very dominant libido, hair looks crap (dry, rough, thin hairline).

I’ll keep at this for a while longer, maybe a week maybe a month, depending on how things are going. No idea if it will stick, we’ll see.

May add iron + b2 for extra kick and potentially helping with hair, may also add zinc + manganese for hair reasons too. Zinc I’ll probably eventually add regardless.
Hey, sorry if this is an obvious question but I'm pretty uneducated when it comes to all of this. I'm in the PSSD camp, and I keep seeing stuff about losing your hair with this protocol. Is that more because the guys with PFS have hair loss as their baseline? Or will this cause hair loss for somebody who hasn't had an issue with it in the past?

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Scenes post_id=4030 time=1510448479 user_id=49 said:

Since ru I’ve tried:

What form of copper are you using

Scenes

Oct 3, 2017
Solgar chelated copper 2.5mg
1-2 a day

Added iron on Sunday (2 days ago) and got better erections, more scalp itch, softer hair and increased shedding.

I’m not out of the woods yet...still checking things closely every day to watch for any slight change.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Scenes post_id=4112 time=1510601234 user_id=49 said:
1-2 a day

Added iron on Sunday (2 days ago) and got better erections, more scalp itch, softer hair and increased shedding.

I’m not out of the woods yet...still checking things closely every day to watch for any slight change.
Thanks.

According to Gbol the longer you take it the more your body reverses alkalosis (high cortisol/high prog etc.). So technically over time you should start to feel better and better. And once you feel completely back to normal then you drop it.

Scenes

Oct 3, 2017
Just heard from him re iron:

- iron raises all hormones
- pregnenolone chelates iron
- testosterone chelates iron and zinc
- never take iron without b2 or it will castrate you (pfs people I think)
- need low serotonin to take iron properly or else both will raise cortisol and you’ll get hair loss

Waiting on more details on some of that: how to keep serotonin low and how much b2 needed to take iron.

expendable

Oct 3, 2017
1-2 a day

Nice. Keep us updated my man
TubZy post_id=4114 time=1510602470 user_id=2 said:
According to Gbol the longer you take it the more your body reverses alkalosis (high cortisol/high prog etc.). So technically over time you should start to feel better and better. And once you feel completely back to normal then you drop it.
I wonder what the timeframe is looking like for this... I saw "3 months" mentioned somewhere, I think gbold said it off-handedly

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
expendable post_id=4116 time=1510604484 user_id=53 said:
1-2 a day

Nice. Keep us updated my man
TubZy post_id=4114 time=1510602470 user_id=2 said:
I wonder what the timeframe is looking like for this... I saw "3 months" mentioned somewhere, I think gbold said it off-handedly
It probably can vary a lot especially if other things are involved to speed it up like ACE, aspirin etc in conjunction with the minerals. I think you are right though I think it was 2-3 months or so for minerals only I believe. I wonder if higher or most frequent mineral dosing can speed it as well.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
1-2 a day

How much iron btw?

Scenes

Oct 3, 2017
[mention]TubZy[/mention]

Dropped the iron already. I think I regressed ever so slightly.

Upping my magnesium dose to around 500mg for next couple of days and we’ll see.

Zinc and mang, maybe iron and b2 will all come later once I have consistently hard af erections. Everything else is fixed I think....then hairline down the track.

Last edited by a moderator: