Sanka TEI hairtest

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Hi guys. Here is my hairtest, im going to go deep in here. Want to know your thoughts
Password protected. What’s the Pw?

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Well you have a hill pattern which is good.

First person I've seen with high cobalt in awhile

Your ratios aren't great though

What are your symptoms? Whats your hair like?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Very similar to my initial hair test. Betaine hcl was treating me very well back then so looks like suggestions should be kind to you.

But start low (1 per meal)b and go slow with betaine Hcl. You will find a nice sweet spot that makes you digest very well.

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Argentina
Im two weeks and a half in the program. Feeling some days a little better, but this last two days the muscle contractures came back. I dont know maybe because Mg is getting lower, but i think that Ca dont. I think that right now is one of my worst symptoms

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Im two weeks and a half in the program. Feeling some days a little better, but this last two days the muscle contractures came back. I dont know maybe because Mg is getting lower, but i think that Ca dont. I think that right now is one of my worst symptoms

this is because you were taking electrolytes protocol. which had high magnesium potassium content.

and now you are not taking it. anymore.

so your hairtest was not natural, and will be natural only on the next cycle.

thus I rec to you , to make first cycle short

Sanka. please read log of Goose and Rebel. you will have tons of symptoms on the program if you are going to look at them, you will never follow the program.

Last edited:

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
@Helen can you recommend any potassium supplement? I usually run short on it when i try to get it from food only.

All the supplements here are potassiumgluconate. Is that one any good?

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Argentina
16 days since i finish my program.

Some improvements i notice . Im less angry, my mood is better , not Like pre fin, but better. Still fatigue, after 5 pm im destroyed and have that need to sleep. Before all this i could be aeake until 4 am easily.

With my digestion still bad(also in gut protocol)
Brainfog better but still some days
This last days im having high anxiety
Some derealization
After all, the balance is positive i think . Probably cutting and sending hair in a month

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Im sending tomorrow my hair. It will be better if i wash it with shampoo or just with water? I will try to use distilled water, probably will be better
I was my hair with baby shampoo and then rinse thoroughly. Wait at least 4 hours, but no longer than 24 hours before cutting the hair, those are the official instructions. You can probably use any mild shampoo that has the least additives and no minerals in it, so read the labels.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands